Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#5821 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

My Fucking ebay account got suspended for a year for listing the black ops 2 preorder code.

#5822 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

My Fucking ebay account got suspended for a year for listing the black ops 2 preorder code.

Damn a year!? How many listings for dlc have they removed in the past?

#5823 thelwig14

thelwig14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

How many listings have you had removed?

#5824 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:19 AM

This may have been discussed, but if I need to return a game but already used the $20 certificate, how does the system process that? Will it take $20 off the return price or give me -1000 points in my reward zone account? Even at a $20 loss, Dishonored is still cheaper on BF at $25 than full price ... anyone know how the system handles that?

#5825 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:00 AM

This may have been discussed, but if I need to return a game but already used the $20 certificate, how does the system process that? Will it take $20 off the return price or give me -1000 points in my reward zone account? Even at a $20 loss, Dishonored is still cheaper on BF at $25 than full price ... anyone know how the system handles that?

Previous posts seem to imply it will be the -1000 pts.

#5826 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:29 AM

I plan to pick up a copy to return to GS since I'm still in the return window.

#5827 ammoun

ammoun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

How did you guys get the dog tags please? Thanks

#5828 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

How many listings have you had removed?

I've only had 3 removed in the past and I just got off a week long suspension for listing the medal of honor pre-order dlc. Since I don't have xbox live that's the only way to sell them and get good money for them.

#5829 murph17

murph17

Rock Band addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

I've only had 3 removed in the past and I just got off a week long suspension for listing the medal of honor pre-order dlc. Since I don't have xbox live that's the only way to sell them and get good money for them.

that's the same thing that happened to me. 3 pulled, then week suspension...just ended. that's scary - don't want to lose my account.

it's BS...i specifically said i would be mailing the code on the last one and it still got pulled.

#5830 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

I had my Black Ops Quadrotor removed last week, looks like they are really cracking down on DLC sales, either that or Treyarch are submitting complaints for all the DLC they find. I think offering DLC as an auction is now a non starter as it gives ppl too much time to issue complaints. If I list any going forward I'm going to use realistic buy it now only. I had a Longgg conversation with their customer service to complain about my listings being removed, they basically said electronic delivery is a no, no, so any mention of email will get the listing yanked. But my BlackOps said free delivery without any mention of how the item would be transmitted.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#5831 murph17

murph17

Rock Band addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

I had my Black Ops Quadrotor removed last week, looks like they are really cracking down on DLC sales, either that or Treyarch are submitting complaints for all the DLC they find. I think offering DLC as an auction is now a non starter as it gives ppl too much time to issue complaints. If I list any going forward I'm going to use realistic buy it now only. I had a Longgg conversation with their customer service to complain about my listings being removed, they basically said electronic delivery is a no, no, so any mention of email will get the listing yanked. But my BlackOps said free delivery without any mention of how the item would be transmitted.

My Halo 4 pre-order code auction from last week specifically said the code would be sent via normal mail, and they STILL pulled it :(

Best part was the email they sent me explaining how I MUST ship an item. WTF?!?!

#5832 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

In my dlc auctions I say that I can either mail it or email it. I've sold a lot of dlc codes recently and only 2 got pulled. Good thing I sold my $120 halo 4 forerunner dlc a week ago.

#5833 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

Dang I'm surprised so many ppls listings are getting pulled. I just recently sold my FOTUS armor DLC (first time eBay seller) and I even called eBay asking why my funds were pending after the auction was over, not knowing I had to deliver first lol. The guy was just like "congratulations on your first eBay listing being sold"

#5834 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

I think it's specific to Black Ops II DLC. It took like a day or two before even Amazon allowed third parties to list Black Ops II the game itself on the marketplace. Seems to be a big shut down sort of thing. I assume it might be due to some issues they had with regions and codes being sold, etc.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5835 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

I think it's specific to Black Ops II DLC. It took like a day or two before even Amazon allowed third parties to list Black Ops II the game itself on the marketplace. Seems to be a big shut down sort of thing. I assume it might be due to some issues they had with regions and codes being sold, etc.

No. Anytime you refer to a digital item and "email" in a listing anyone can flag it and it gets pulled. eBay is very strict on selling only digital items.

The reason why others aren't being pulled is because they specifically state they will be mailing it out and no mention of email.

The reason so many got taken down is probably due to a couple of sellers wanting to thin the market, so they just reported a bunch of the competition. And given that it is the largest selling game to date this year, the quantity is naturally larger.

#5836 thelwig14

thelwig14

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:38 PM

I just hate the inconsistency.

The dumbest thing I have ever had pulled was a blu-ray and I stated the Ultraviolet code wasn't used along with a couple dlc codes.

They made me take a tutorial but I haven't had any issues since.

#5837 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

So I'm not the only one who saw my 1,000 bonus points from BLOPS 2 pending a couple days after release, just to have them disappear from the pending total and not be seen since..am I?

I had 240 points and 1,074 pending...and for about 5-6 days now, it's been back to 74 points pending. Yet the Black Ops purchase DOES show the bonus points in the transaction.

Just weird, cause this didn't happen on my Dishonored or RE6 purchases. When the 1,000 showed pending, they stayed there until a couple hrs before they posted in which they would disappear, then be useable.
Posted Image

#5838 AgentSquishy

AgentSquishy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

So I still haven't received my Borderlands 2 $20 certificate. I got in touch with someone from BB unboxed and he issued me a replacement 1000 points. He said it would be available in 1-2 business days. It has now been 4 and it would be nice to be able to use it on BF. Considering this is completely BB's fault, do you think it would be rude to complain again?

#5839 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

So I'm not the only one who saw my 1,000 bonus points from BLOPS 2 pending a couple days after release, just to have them disappear from the pending total and not be seen since..am I?

I had 240 points and 1,074 pending...and for about 5-6 days now, it's been back to 74 points pending. Yet the Black Ops purchase DOES show the bonus points in the transaction.

Just weird, cause this didn't happen on my Dishonored or RE6 purchases. When the 1,000 showed pending, they stayed there until a couple hrs before they posted in which they would disappear, then be useable.

I am wondering the samething :-s

#5840 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:16 PM

I am wondering the samething :-s

My account is the same way, and has been that way for a few days now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#5841 bige562

bige562

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

My account is the same way, and has been that way for a few days now.

I guess it's a normal occurrence now because the same thing happened to me. I had the points on Saturday morning and they were gone by Saturday night. I called customer service on Sunday and they couldn't explain to me what was going on. All they told me is the points would post in 30-35 days.

#5842 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

It still shows the points if you click on the drop down thing in your purchases and points section.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5843 Evolved

Evolved

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:31 PM

So I still haven't received my Borderlands 2 $20 certificate. I got in touch with someone from BB unboxed and he issued me a replacement 1000 points. He said it would be available in 1-2 business days. It has now been 4 and it would be nice to be able to use it on BF. Considering this is completely BB's fault, do you think it would be rude to complain again?

I'd call again. Tell them you want to use it to make a purchase.

#5844 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:06 AM

Still shows under the actual transaction so I wouldn't worry. My pending and actual total is always acting up.

#5845 ning726

ning726

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:23 AM

Is it true that if you use a gift card or a reward cert to pre-order a game under the GCU promotion, you won't be eligible for the $1000 points? I called customer service (the Reward Zone section to be specific) and they told me that since I had used a gift card to pre-order the game, I won't be eligible for the 1000 points. Only people who pay by cash/credit are eligible... obviously I'm a GCU member. Any truth to this?

Oh, BTW, when u guys call customer service to complain about your missing points, which section/department do u guys talk to? Majority of the Reward Zone reps are foreign and have no clue about Gamer's Club Unlocked OR the 1000 points.

I picked up my BO2 last Friday and checked my points, I opened my earned points and I see this:

Total Points Earned with this transaction 2
  • Purchases 1
  • RZGC Everyday Bonus Point Promo 1

I don't see "Gamers Club Unlocked Victory Can Be Pre-Ordered Bonus" under my order. I preordered BO2 online with a gift card, and paid the remaining balance by cash (1 dollar)... what gives? Who should I call to ask about my points? Reward Zone reps are clueless.

#5846 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

Is it true that if you use a gift card or a reward cert to pre-order a game under the GCU promotion, you won't be eligible for the $1000 points? I called customer service (the Reward Zone section to be specific) and they told me that since I had used a gift card to pre-order the game, I won't be eligible for the 1000 points. Only people who pay by cash/credit are eligible... obviously I'm a GCU member. Any truth to this?

Oh, BTW, when u guys call customer service to complain about your missing points, which section/department do u guys talk to? Majority of the Reward Zone reps are foreign and have no clue about Gamer's Club Unlocked OR the 1000 points.

I picked up my BO2 last Friday and checked my points, I opened my earned points and I see this:

• Purchases 1

I don't see "Gamers Club Unlocked Victory Can Be Pre-Ordered Bonus" under my order. I preordered BO2 online with a gift card, and paid the remaining balance by cash (1 dollar)... what gives? Who should I call to ask about my points? Reward Zone reps are clueless.

I paid with a GC in both my pre-order and my pick-up. I have the 1,000 pts pending in my account. Gift Card should not affect it.

#5847 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:32 AM

• Purchases 1

I picked up my copy on Friday and still haven't recieve my pt nor my transaction... I'm surprise not alot of cags are reporting if they recieved their points or not...
I tried calling in and the rz rep say bo2 is not qualify for $20 refering to the list Online which of course we all know Black ops2 isn't listed!
Though I Hope we gets them soon; preferbably
before BF :/

#5848 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

I paid complete with Reward Zone Certs and then a Gift Card and mine shows the Victory is Mine pre order bonus. I did reserve the game with cash though, don't know if that made a difference?

#5849 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:36 AM

• Purchases 1

Doesn't make a difference. I've paid preorders for this promo beforehand with gift cards only and received the bonus.

#5850 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:39 AM

It still shows the points if you click on the drop down thing in your purchases and points section.

^^He is right, looks like there isn't a problem.. I hope