Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#5881 Mostly Human

Mostly Human

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

I got the packet last week and used the 241 coupon on black friday to score some epic deals.

#5882 .Virus

.Virus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:22 AM

After reading all the reviews for Far Cry 3 since ive played the first one im really anticipating it more than any game xempt dishonored this quarter for games. can not wait!!

#5883 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

well I finally got my welcome packet and noticed the B2G1 coupon expires at the end of the year, I remember someone mentioned that for 2013 releases we would be able to pay off games completely instead of just the $5 down so my question is could I use the B2G1 coupon to preorder 3 games and pay off the 2 games?

What is the welcome packet? I got the gamers unlock.

#5884 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:59 AM

Isn't the B2G1 coupon for games 39.99 and under?

well Hurp a Derp I read it quickly and thought it said $39.99 and up but you are right its $39.99 and under, gonna have to see if there are any games I would even be interested in that are under $40

What is the welcome packet? I got the gamers unlock.

its pretty much just 4 coupons a B2G1 free for new games $39.99 and under, a B2G1 free on any used games, 50% off a strategy guide and 10% off a digital gaming purchase(don't know exactly what that would be). It will take a while to arrive though I became a member in september and just got the packet today

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#5885 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

I hope Nintendo cuts the price of Wii first party games before Xmas...still need to pick up SMG2, Mario Kart and Kirby RTD.

uc.png

#5886 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:35 AM

Got my welcome packet today as well, and this was after Mike over at unboxed said he couldnt reissue it because of the wrong address at signup and gave me 50 Dollars in RZ certificates

Win win I guess, although Im stumped at what under 40 dollar games I could do the buy 2 get one free before the end of the year

Also preordered farcry 3 today
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5887 ironmenpb

ironmenpb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

Complained about not receiving my borderlands cert. finally got it today. Thank u best buy. $20 right now And $40 coming in from halo and BO2.

#5888 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:57 PM

Well I got my 1000 for both Halo 4 and BO2. One more to go (Far Cry 3) so it should not be a problem hopefully.
Posted Image

#5889 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

Far Cry looks good, but I heard the last one sucked so I'm just going to rent it. Probably won't buy another game till God of War Ascension.

#5890 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Far Cry looks good, but I heard the last one sucked so I'm just going to rent it. Probably won't buy another game till God of War Ascension.

Well, based on reviews, you shouldn't judge FC3 by its predecessor.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/4]: :vita: Velocity 2X (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5891 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Well, based on reviews, you shouldn't judge FC3 by its predecessor.

The map editor looks good and MP has some nice additions, but I have good backlog to get to first.

#5892 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

Just got my points for Black Ops and printed out my certificate. Strangely, my balance says I still have over 1000 pending (which could only be from Black Ops). Has this ever happened to anyone else? Might I score an extra $20? I'm sure its safe to assume that this is an error that will fix itself, but having another reward certificate would be might nice.

#5893 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

Just got my points for Black Ops and printed out my certificate. Strangely, my balance says I still have over 1000 pending (which could only be from Black Ops). Has this ever happened to anyone else? Might I score an extra $20? I'm sure its safe to assume that this is an error that will fix itself, but having another reward certificate would be might nice.

This has happened to me many times before and my pending point total always goes back to the amount I'm suppose to have. So most likely no extra cert for you.

#5894 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

Well my BLOPS points posted today along with a bluray transaction but they're not able to print yet...don't know why. Most all my points "post" in the early morning, then are useable around 2 PM. for these points, they've been posted since 8 o clock yet are still "pending"...

Not a big deal since I don't plan to be going out again tonight, but still odd.
Posted Image

#5895 DirkDiggler

DirkDiggler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

Just preordered Far Cry 3, one of the things I'm happiest with re: this game is that once you clear out an outpost, it does not repopulate with enemies, that was a nuisance last game. Also, you can then fast-track there. Sounds like they did their research and improved the previous issues.

Unfortunately my backlog is as big as a Kardashian rump. Borderlands 2, X-Com, AC3, Dead Island, Mass Effect 3, Skyrim!

#5896 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Just preordered Far Cry 3, one of the things I'm happiest with re: this game is that once you clear out an outpost, it does not repopulate with enemies, that was a nuisance last game. Also, you can then fast-track there. Sounds like they did their research and improved the previous issues.

Unfortunately my backlog is as big as a Kardashian rump. Borderlands 2, X-Com, AC3, Dead Island, Mass Effect 3, Skyrim!

The enemy respawning issue was the #1 reason I never finished FC2. It was a chore moving around the world. As long as the AI has been redone to allow for stealth play I will be happy. Some of the other small problems from FC2 I could still live with but even those seem to be solved. I hated that as soon as one guy spotted you the entire group made a bee-line for your location.

#5897 htz

htz

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:00 PM

It doesn't seem like most CAGs are interested in Far Cry 3 based on the poll. I wasn't either until I saw this really well made trailer, so give 10 minutes to check it out before passing on this title. :)

#5898 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

Yeah I had this game reserved since Aug.. I am really looking forward to it.

#5899 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

It doesn't seem like most CAGs are interested in Far Cry 3 based on the poll. I wasn't either until I saw this really well made trailer, so give 10 minutes to check it out before passing on this title. :)

well i would but im broken also my backlog has spawned its own backlog. i think its time i get through those games lol.

#5900 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

well i would but im broken also my backlog has spawned its own backlog. i think its time i get through those games lol.

same here, my backlog is just staring back at me. Especially since I have work, it leaves very little time for gaming. my backlog will probably take me till 2014 to get through them all with my schedule, Lmafo. first world problems

#5901 bige562

bige562

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

How is are so many people getting their points to post so quickly? I'm still waiting for my points from Halo 4 and Black Ops.

#5902 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

How are you guys getting points for BLOPS already? I didn't even get Halo 4 yet (one week earlier than CoD). According to my estimated point dates, I have a 35 day waiting period between purchase and points ;_;

#5903 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

How is are so many people getting their points to post so quickly? I'm still waiting for my points from Halo 4 and Black Ops.

I'm Reward Zone Silver, which apparently has a much quicker turn around. Points from my last several purchases have cleared after exactly 15 days.

And as an update to my last post, the points balance fixed itself within a day. Rats!

#5904 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

Anybody know how long the co-op campaign is in FC3?

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#5905 Bipolar Bear212

Bipolar Bear212

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

I traded in halo 4 to get black ops 2 and lost the 1000 points. Is this suppose to happen?

#5906 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

I traded in halo 4 to get black ops 2 and lost the 1000 points. Is this suppose to happen?

No, unless somehow they're tracking your preorder in the trade in system. I can't see that it's that sophisticated.

#5907 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:23 AM

Anybody know how long the co-op campaign is in FC3?

The video says 6 episodes so I would guess 3-4 hours? Maybe 5.

#5908 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

No, unless somehow they're tracking your preorder in the trade in system. I can't see that it's that sophisticated.

Trading a game in shouldn't lose you points AFAIK, only returns/exchanges.

So I don't know where else to ask this and I couldn't find a clear answer on the net: do rental purchases through CinemaNow earn you BBRZ points?

uc.png

#5909 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

probably lost the points based on that poor decision :D

but seriously like others said trade in should not affect the points, should contact CS

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#5910 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:43 AM

And the RZ glitches cut both ways. For whatever reason when I do Price matches on games I paid with trade credit they end up re-posting to my account and I pick up anywhere between an extra 60-90 points. Well I returned BF3 from black Friday and sure enough I have a transaction for -60 points now even though I paid with a GC and never got the points to begin with. I am way ahead on these but it is such a weird glitch in their system.