Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy [Unlocked] $20 RZ Cert. Pre-order Promo 2012

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6026 replies to this topic

Poll: Which games are you pre-ordering? (3098 member(s) have cast votes)

Which games are you pre-ordering?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#991 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

So you got to keep all your points so far the. Bonus 20 bucks and the 10 for in store pick up?

#992 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

If I pre-order Borderlands 2 before 8/31 will I still get that $10 for store pickup? or how will that work? It's offered on the game's page but wasn't sure. IN reality if I could get $30 in bonuses that would be sweet.

"Your world can end in the blink of an eye. One event, one unexpected twist of fate... and suddenly the world as you knew... is gone. Forever. All that you held dear, all that you held close... is washed away in a sea of distant memory. Life... is cruel. Of this I have no doubt. But life continues on... with, or without you. One can only hope that one leaves behind a lasting legacy. But so often, the legacies we leave behind... are not the ones we intended." -Queen Myrrah

#993 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

nvm

Edited by TooPoor, 16 August 2012 - 08:55 PM.
Just remembered Borderlands can be picked up before 8/31, derp

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

My Lowball!

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#994 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

If I pre-order Borderlands 2 before 8/31 will I still get that $10 for store pickup? or how will that work? It's offered on the game's page but wasn't sure. IN reality if I could get $30 in bonuses that would be sweet.

Are you picking up the game on 8/31? Because if you are, then I'm all ears.

I'm sure there are many out there that would like to know how you will do this.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#995 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

I've seen a few different answers to this question and I should probably know this since I've been BB silver for a year years. However, my question is if I was to pay for a game lets say Madden with 20 dollars worth of Reward Zone Certficates (other 40 in cash), does that mean I couldn't price match the game if it falls to 39.99 somewhere? I believe I read from some that RZ certs drop the actual price of the game where as others say I could still PM. I'm confused...

Of course you can still pm they just refund the RZ certs back to your account. Even though the RZ cert you used may have expired(if not silver) I still think the points go back to your account.
When you look at the receipt for a purchase using certs it'll show the total price paid in cash/credit but directly under the item itself it'll show the amount of RZ certs that was used on the item.

The CSR has the option to refund in any form with a simple override(not needed a supervisor) but for larger amounts an override would be required anyways.

If you have concerns you can always convert the RZ certs into BB GC & then just use the GC along other payment & not worry about the RZ certs at all.

#996 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:03 PM

So you got to keep all your points so far the. Bonus 20 bucks and the 10 for in store pick up?

I'm not sure why you think you lose points for trade-ins.

#997 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:05 PM

Yes. The purchase and the trade in have posted and I have been credited since its been long enough. I did get that $10 code and have since used it as well.

#998 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

When does the NCAA 40 dollar garented end?

#999 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:12 PM

Just got my welcome coupons. Now I wait for spiderman, and some other game to hit $40.

#1000 Kanokare

Kanokare

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:38 PM

Seems like no games have been added to the list :( Wish more people could upvote or whatever it takes to see a few more games on the list like Tekken Tag 2.

If you are new to GMG and want to receive 2 dollar credit after your first purchase of over 2 dollars, use this REFERRAL.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming - My Youtube channel :)

76561197990616966.png     uc.png

#1001 lochdoun

lochdoun

Coast to Coast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:06 PM

I don't know if this has been asked already but...
Will this promo stack with the buy 2 get 1 free welcome package coupon?
Currently playing: :pc: Tropico 4 | :360: Reckoning

#1002 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 August 2012 - 11:19 PM

I don't know if this has been asked already but...
Will this promo stack with the buy 2 get 1 free welcome package coupon?

If I remember correctly the b2g1 from the welcome kit is limited to titles up to $40.

#1003 iiSaviour

iiSaviour

RIP In Peace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:01 AM

Looks like I am getting BL2 and Halo 4 from Best Buy and save the gift cards for Black Friday or DOTD.

#1004 Kanokare

Kanokare

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:11 AM

Looks like I am getting BL2 and Halo 4 from Best Buy and save the gift cards for Black Friday or DOTD.

Note that it should take around 30 days for you to get the certs so it might run you into December for Halo.

If you are new to GMG and want to receive 2 dollar credit after your first purchase of over 2 dollars, use this REFERRAL.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SOTDgaming - My Youtube channel :)

76561197990616966.png     uc.png

#1005 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:50 AM

Did anyone pre-order Darksiders 2 and Sleeping Dogs? Normally I have them ship games to my house, but this time I opted for store pick up. Do they normally print the pre-order bonus codes on the receipt like GameStop, or do they e-mail it to you? When they ship it, they usually send me an e-mail with the codes, but I don't have any such e-mail from them this time. Haven't had a chance to open up the games yet, are the codes inside the game box?

Inside the box. It's more of a while supplies last than a pre-order bonus.

#1006 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 04:25 AM

code is on a dlc voucher inside the game case.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#1007 newtype06

newtype06

Coordinator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:02 AM

If I remember correctly the b2g1 from the welcome kit is limited to titles up to $40.

So it only works with titles less than $40? Because I just received my welcome kit as well, and was hoping to use it with AC3, ZOE HD, and possibly one more.

#1008 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:14 AM

So it only works with titles less than $40? Because I just received my welcome kit as well, and was hoping to use it with AC3, ZOE HD, and possibly one more.

My coupon expired on 7/7/12 during the week where BB offered B2G1 promo anyways so I never used mine. But from what I remember the coupon does say something about up to $39.99. Not sure about the new batch of coupons that expire around November.

#1009 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:32 AM

Seems like no games have been added to the list :( Wish more people could upvote or whatever it takes to see a few more games on the list like Tekken Tag 2.

this specific promo is set the colored booklets are already in-stores with the listed games. From what I've been told high demand could result in several titles getting the $10/$20 giftcard offers just like Max Payne/Mass Effect 3 got. To them it would work basically the same way in that it would help to increase more unlocked memberships but also there'd be a boost in pre-orders for those who don't get unlocked.

#1010 thegreatone313

thegreatone313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:22 PM

Just received the new batch of coupons that expire in November. The Buy2Get1 is for titles up to 39.99$ which sucks but whatever.

#1011 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

Alright my list now includes.

Borderlands 2
Dishonored
AC:III
BLOPs II

Most likely will add Halo 4 and Far Cry 3 to the list.
Posted Image

#1012 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:29 PM

Wait...has it been confirmed that this promo works if you preorder RE6 Anthology instead of the vanilla copy?
Posted Image

#1013 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:31 PM

Wait...has it been confirmed that this promo works if you preorder RE6 Anthology instead of the vanilla copy?

It's technically a Collector's Edition and it's been confirmed that the promo will work with Collector's Editions for games on the list, so I'd say yes.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS3 HD  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#1014 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:34 PM

i know this question has been asked numerous of times, but if i preorder a game from bestbuy.com. i will have to make a full payment, right? and if i need to pricematch somewhere down the line. i will have to call bestbuy corp phone line to pricematch, instead of just going to the store with my reciept? right?

#1015 MunchnOnDoritos

MunchnOnDoritos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

i know this question has been asked numerous of times, but if i preorder a game from bestbuy.com. i will have to make a full payment, right? and if i need to pricematch somewhere down the line. i will have to call bestbuy corp phone line to pricematch, instead of just going to the store with my reciept? right?

Online = Best Buy CS on phone
In Store = In Store

vvv Hell yeah man, but sometimes you get some cool people on the other end. Plus, if you ever get a pita CS rep, you could just hang up and call back in order to get someone new. Really great advantage.

#1016 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

Online = Best Buy CS on phone
In Store = In Store

thanks for the reply, i kinda figure that would the answer. i just hate dealing with bestbuy cs, it is pita to get a price match over the phone

#1017 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:45 PM

just one more question, the only thing bestbuy offer for medal of honor warfighter preorder bonus is the $20 rewardzone cert, and battlefield 4 beta, right? is the far cry 3 release date delay to decemeber?

#1018 MunchnOnDoritos

MunchnOnDoritos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

just one more question, the only thing bestbuy offer for medal of honor warfighter preorder bonus is the $20 rewardzone cert, and battlefield 4 beta, right? is the far cry 3 release date delay to decemeber?

I'm pretty sure the Medal of Honor Warfighter Pre-Order comes with those bonuses, but someone should chime in if not. As for Far Cry 3, it has been delayed until December.

#1019 Tsukinikawatte

Tsukinikawatte

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:49 PM

How much is unlocked to sign up?
Items from the other man in Japan! dv8CAG.com
Posted Image

#1020 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:51 PM

How much is unlocked to sign up?

$14.99 for a year (12-month) membership.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS3 HD  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi