Ps3/360 Rage $10, Red Dead Redemption GOTY $20, GTAIV CE $20, Dead Island $20

[quote name='FerDK']Here, some Ps3 and Xbox 360 solid games for a good price.
Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.

Batman Arkham City GOTY $15[/QUOTE]

Whoops, may want to change that last one to Arkham Asylum. I clicked that link so fast thinking it was too good to be true.

Have been waiting for for Red Dead Redemption GotY edition to get to that price ever since I passed on it when Best Buy had it at that price. Not making the same mistake twice, great deals. Thanks OP!

[quote name='YBX87']thanks, but its batman asylum goty[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bosamba']Whoops, may want to change that last one to Arkham Asylum. I clicked that link so fast thinking it was too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='happydogs']Arkham Asylum, you mean. Got excited there for a second. Otherwise good prices on great games(except for, IMHO, GTA4).

[edit]4 responses in one minute LOL[/QUOTE]

So sorry guys! I need some sleep... :drool:

if you're interested in Dead Island, you might want to wait on the GOTY version which is releasing soon. i think the MSRP on it is 30 bucks.

[quote name='bshirk']Can't believe that RDR isn't $10 yet.[/QUOTE]

It still sells that's why.

Also really tempted to get Rage..

::sigh::

And I JUST bought RDR Ultimate Edition for $19 and change on PSN. Yeah, it was a few cents cheaper, but I'd a preferred the physical copy.

Oh well.

If you haven't already gotten Red Dead GOTY, you'd be an absolute idiot to not get it for only $20 new. I'm still quite satisfied having paid $30 for it. $20? yeah, $20 is real nice.

[quote name='pwnthee']If you haven't already gotten Red Dead GOTY, you'd be an absolute idiot to not get it for only $20 new. I'm still quite satisfied having paid $30 for it. $20? yeah, $20 is real nice.[/QUOTE]

probably but damn the never ending back log. and i competely failed to even beat darkness 1 this week lolol

Rage dropped pretty damn quick. Is it worth $10? Better than new vegas, fall out 3, elder scrolls 4? I have those 3 but have yet to play them. Dunno if I should add to backlog.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Only 2 copies left for RDR for 360.[/QUOTE]

Where are you seeing this? I can add 3 copies (most that i can choose) at one time with no issues.

Just as an FYI, the Dead Island GotY edition releases soon for only $10 more than the vanilla edition's sale price here, and it comes with some DLC that might make it a more worthwhile purchase.

[quote name='sharpeone']Where are you seeing this? I can add 3 copies (most that i can choose) at one time with no issues.[/QUOTE]

It was there when I ordered, so I don't know. It's now saying "in stock but may require extra 1-2 days to process."

[quote name='DCpinoy']if you're interested in Dead Island, you might want to wait on the GOTY version which is releasing soon. i think the MSRP on it is 30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vigilante']Just as an FYI, the Dead Island GotY edition releases soon for only $10 more than the vanilla edition's sale price here, and it comes with some DLC that might make it a more worthwhile purchase.[/QUOTE]

Dead Island GOTY $30 coming on June 26, although the 3 extras for this edition (Bloodbath Arena, Ryder White Episode and a weapon blueprint) look pretty lame to me.

Sigh, I would love to get in on Red Dead, but already tapped out my gaming budget lol. I already have the rest, even if I bit I'd need a filler.

Edit: just noticed I still have the vanilla, maybe I need to finish that 1st...

[quote name='Donutkid2222']for those thinking about RDR GOYT, i bought for $20 at Target, great game, lots of content, worth the $20 for how long the game is.[/QUOTE]

was this recently? as in within a week or so

[quote name='violentfox']was this recently? as in within a week or so[/QUOTE]
nah, last month I'd say. Target clearance these days is not so good.

aha i'm gonna wait until i can score rdr at a B&M store for this price. my cheapness won't allow me to eat the 5 dollar shipping charge at amazon.

granted I can get a free amazon prime trial through my xbox for free shipping, my cheapness won't allow me to pay 19.99 when i have 10 dollars in credit sitting my my main account.

i can always borrow vanilla from a friend....

In for RDR GOTY. I dig how my Discover and Amazon Visa cards rewards points post to my amazon account and are available at any time. I usually have 2-5 bucks on each one at any given time, so it's like a nice little discount on purchases I make at Amazon. I'll wait for Dead Island to hit 10 bucks. With a GOTY edition coming for 30, no doubt the vanilla version will be 10 bucks on sale someplace very soon.

[quote name='Calipso']As seen on slickdeals. Shame on OP for not giving proper source.[/QUOTE]

The deal that's front page over there was posted over a half-hour after this post, and only mentions RDR. Unless there's a different post that I can't find, it looks like it's the other way around (which is usually the case).

[quote name='LazyTriangle']how does Rage run on PS3, I have it on Steam and despite some of its flaws(texture pop-in, short single-player) I quite liked it[/QUOTE]

It ran fine for me. I just finished it up on PS3 and I loved it!

[quote name='wolverine81']It ran fine for me. I just finished it up on PS3 and I loved it![/QUOTE]

lol, i just trade in today to bb, the game was kind of short

[quote name='exaznkid']tempted to pick up batman, havent seen that game drop below $15 for quite awhile[/QUOTE]

after picking up batman akrham city for $10 with bestbuy coupon, i can't see myself paying more than that. is $20 the lowest price of gta iv?

[quote name='showtimefolks']is rage worth 10 bucks[/QUOTE]

not to me, but i picked it up at bestbuy for $5 with gamers coupon, so that is just my opininion

bread's done
Back