Photo
- - - - -

Dirt Showdown at Amazon ($29.99 after $10 credit)

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 El Toro Fuerte

El Toro Fuerte

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 03:34 AM

Anyone looking to get this for PC, I have a code for one. Would trade it for Just Cause 2. Or any offers. Not really interested in it.

#32 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:11 AM

Anyone looking to get this for PC, I have a code for one. Would trade it for Just Cause 2. Or any offers. Not really interested in it.

Hang on i think i have Just cause 2 for ya, pm incoming

EDIT: NVm think i used it

Edited by SeanTM22, 04 June 2012 - 05:38 AM.

#33 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:56 AM

Actually, it's $30 for me since I have AZ credit in some obscene ass amount that I need to unload. So, having them dump $10 back in my stash, makes the game $30 for me. I'll just stop posting the deals I see...it will be easier that way.

Or, you could act like a reasonable person and say, "hey, I can understand how it might be confusing, let me change the title of my helpful post that is otherwise informative so it can be totally accurate." But, feel free to be however you want to be, it doesn't change the fact that people may see the title and think the game is $30 all in which it isn't.

#34 eugaet

eugaet

1d20 to save vs CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:34 AM

Not bad, but I think I'll wait for it to drop to $30. ;)

Tradelist: LINK :: Strategy Guide Tradelist: LINK :: XBLA Code Tradelist: LINK

#35 Fearbeard

Fearbeard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:41 AM

Yeah, the title is misleading. If I could get away with only paying $29.99 I'd order this right now, but now I have to look to see if there is anything I would want to use the $10 credit on.

Games Completed -  2014 - 2013 - 2012 
Game Spending List -  2014 - 2013 - 2012

#36 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:11 AM

This is done by posters on SD just to make their deals look better. Then people bitch about it because it is in fact a dumb way to communicate the cost of a deal.

Exactly.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#37 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:46 PM

The thread title is wrong, absolutely, but the way it was written I knew it was wrong the moment I saw it, and knew what the deal really was.

Crunchewy.png

#38 ElektroDragon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

I pre-ordered it at $60! What a gift!

#39 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

Pretty sweet deal
Thanks

I'm prob gonna order atleast 1
"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#40 cigaro

cigaro

Constants and Variables

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:02 AM

This is done by posters on SD just to make their deals look better. Then people bitch about it because it is in fact a dumb way to communicate the cost of a deal.

This is one of the dumbest things I have read.

What benefit does the OP have if his deal "looks better"? Is he selling the game to you? . Maybe you guys should all feel dumb for falling for this again when you know how these things work 10 times over.

#41 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:39 AM

This is one of the dumbest things I have read.

What benefit does the OP have if his deal "looks better"?

Reps on slickdeals was his point. Now this stupidity has transferred over to cag due to laziness. What's wrong with demanding an accurate header? The op fixed his/her header so problem solved.

#42 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:49 AM

The op fixed his/her header so problem solved.

I actually never fixed it...the header you see is original. I tried to change it to something else, but couldn't figure out how.

#43 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:36 PM

amazon credit is like cash to me. I wonder if this is gonna be one of those super quick dropping games. $29.99 sounds great right now.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#44 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

amazon credit is like cash to me. I wonder if this is gonna be one of those super quick dropping games. $29.99 sounds great right now.

Yeah, it's like cash to me as well. I was also wondering about the price drop, but figured I love Dirt and car carnage, so spending $30 of AZ credit was ok for me. I'll get a lot of play out of the game. I just wonder when Birds of Steel and Motorstorm Apoc will drop. They've been up there for a while (granted BoS has only been out a few months and I heard it's amazing).

#45 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

I was also wondering about the price drop, but figured I love Dirt and car carnage, so spending $30 of AZ credit was ok for me. I'll get a lot of play out of the game. I just wonder when Birds of Steel and Motorstorm Apoc will drop. They've been up there for a while (granted BoS has only been out a few months and I heard it's amazing).

Where did you see that this is a price drop?

MotorStorm: Apocalypse can be had for $34.98 on AMZ, right now, which isn't as great as the BB deal (14.99?) or PS[R] but not too bad. I'm surprised it's not a part of the Greatest Hits line already.

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.

#46 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:13 PM

MotorStorm: Apocalypse can be had for $34.98 on AMZ, right now, which isn't as great as the BB deal (14.99?) or PS[R] but not too bad. I'm surprised it's not a part of the Greatest Hits line already.

Amazon sells Motorstorm Apocalypse for $52.41. You can get it though Amazon from Empire Games for $34.98 shipped, but do remember you can't use any Amazon credit or make use of Amazon Prime when purchasing from a 3rd party seller.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#47 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

Dirt 3 dropped pretty quick. I think it was because of that graphics card promo they were having. Dirt 2, I feel, held its' value a lot longer than the third game.

#48 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:03 PM

It's still coming out to roughly $30 for the game, STFU and enjoy the deal :D In 4 one, hell yes!

:roll:

#49 maxrenderer

maxrenderer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:06 PM

I didn't see a price drop. I want one, though. I bought Apocalypse day one and beat it the next day. I didn't like it as much as Pacific Rift and was a bit unimpressed with it. But now that I bought a Driving Force GT, I want it back hoping it will give me a new experience. But I don't want it for more than $20 since I already played it.

#50 robodaddyo

robodaddyo

is not a scumbag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

I didn't see a price drop. I want one, though. I bought Apocalypse day one and beat it the next day. I didn't like it as much as Pacific Rift and was a bit unimpressed with it. But now that I bought a Driving Force GT, I want it back hoping it will give me a new experience. But I don't want it for more than $20 since I already played it.

Gotcha. I was going by what you wrote.

Yeah, Apocalypse was nowhere near as fan as Pacific Rift. It was fun but I had a much better time with PR and that's even with getting Apocalypse for free. The cut scenes were retarded and took away from the feel of the game.

"...I normally open every game I buy anymore...", "...since I ONLY usually...", "...because it's wasn't fun...", "Pretty much sure it does...", "Works always gets in...", "...I acually spelled the my user...", "this will help let more people see it as this more people see...", "You very probably won't...", "...wouldnt have good sales less often due to less competition."

Please, stop butchering the English language. These are horrible.