Free Arcade Tokens by Mail or at E3 Expo - 3rd Year Celebration, 3 New Tokens

jwa73

CAGiversary!
The Free Arcade Token promotion is back! Same rules as last year. Find the secret word, send in your mailing address, get a token in the mail. (or in this case THREE!)

This year they have 3 new tokens. Copper, Red Brass and Emerald Green. Each token is made for a different event. The first is for E3 Expo, the second is for Comic Con 2012, and the 3rd is for the Classic Gaming Expo 2012. The mail-away is the only way to get all three without attending the events. Each token is limited to 1000 units each.

There is also an early bird special. The first 55 people will get all 5 collectible tokens.

There is also a crazy bonus attatched to the lucky Emerald Green Token.

It also will grant the owner special access to our Emerald Token Club. This will allow the owner early access to future tokens, the ability to vote on new token designs, contest bonuses, and other secret privileges that are yet to be revealed!

Go here for more information:

http://digthatbox.com/get_a_free_arcade_token_at_e3_or_by_mail.html

Posting this for people worried about spam.

ANTI-SPAM GUARANTEE: You will not be contacted by digthatbox.com or any of its affiliates. We will not share your personal information with anyone. Once your token has been shipped your email will be destroyed. We value your privacy.

EDIT: I tried to post pics of the new tokens but they came out too HUGE. If someone wants to help me out with that I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks, OP! I'm passing on the secret word to hasten my request for the other three. looks like they're making 1,000 but sending out 500 through the mail. Here are your smaller pics:

digthatbox-2012-emerald-green-arcade-token-a.jpg.w180h180.jpg
digthatbox-2012-red-brass-arcade-token-a.jpg.w180h180.jpg
digthatbox-2012-copper-arcade-token-front.jpg.w180h180.jpg

[quote name='ErezYehuda']Any hints on where to find the secret word?

Or you could just post it for your CAG brothers and sisters.[/QUOTE]

Far too many lurkers. It would decimate any chance of getting tokens, as they're being given out via random draw.

Argh, wish I had seen this sooner.
Sent off the email with the word. Hope I can get one of them, because they look cool.

How can one know which word is the secret word? Is it highlighted? It stinks browsing the site with iPhone.

-- disregard found it.

There is only about a week left to this promotion so I'm giving this topic a friendly bump. I'm not sure if they've run out yet, and they haven't said anything on the site, so its probably still worth a shot.

[quote name='SchoolGirl13']Sent my request over 2 weeks ago.. still nothing in mailbox. Anybody get some "snail" mail?[/QUOTE]

"Arcade Token mailing will begin on Monday July 9th. It may take several weeks to complete the entire verification and mailing process. Please be patient. Tokens will be mailed on a first come, first served basis. This mail away promotion is open to EVERYONE no matter where you live in the World. Its our special thanks to our loyal readers from around the globe. We we plan to mail at least 100 tokens a week, and we will provide weekly shipping updates."

[quote name='MattCatt']"Arcade Token mailing will begin on Monday July 9th. It may take several weeks to complete the entire verification and mailing process. Please be patient. Tokens will be mailed on a first come, first served basis. This mail away promotion is open to EVERYONE no matter where you live in the World. Its our special thanks to our loyal readers from around the globe. We we plan to mail at least 100 tokens a week, and we will provide weekly shipping updates."[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the update. :)

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Sorry for bumping an old thread but has anybody recieved thier tokens in the mail yet?[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet, but fingers crossed. I usually get mail/packages last out of everybody on CAG though so even if I get them I might still be waiting for quite a long while lol

Anyone else get the same e-mail or a similar reply stating they were one of the lucky 55? I was hoping more CAGs would have won as well

I didn't receive any such email nor received any such tokens.
If I missed out on this, I did so by less than a day, which is unfortunate.

[quote name='Gram']I didn't receive any such email nor received any such tokens.
If I missed out on this, I did so by less than a day, which is unfortunate.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get any email about it. They just surprised me when they got here today.

Who does the email come from? I have'nt got anything yet and I know I sent the email to them as soon as OP posted this. Hopefully I will get mine.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Who does the email come from? I have'nt got anything yet and I know I sent the email to them as soon as OP posted this. Hopefully I will get mine.[/QUOTE]

I never received an email. They shipped mine without notice.

bread's done
Back