Steel Battalion HA $44.99 Amazon

I'm going to wait for this to be a bit cheaper before I pick it up. But I did play the demo over the weekend, and while the Kinect controls weren't perfect, I was really excited by how different it was to use the Kinect like this. So even tho the controls were so-so to me, I am very interested in checking this whole game out.

alright, I preordered my copy! If there's anyone that wants to play co-op online multiplayer or versus multiplayer in this game, let me know! :D

for those curious on the preorder bonuses:

Amazon gets the Carbon Assassin Armory DLC:
Savannah Armor: strike hard and fast with high-speed bullet velocity
Storm Armor: ENGAGE DISTANT PREY WITH INCREASED SHOOTING RANGE

SBHA_PreOrder_Amazon_CarbonAssasin.jpg

Best Buy gets the Chrome Blitzer Armory: DLC - Xbox 360
Impact: Outmaneuver the enemy with increased turning speeds
Tiger: Tear down their defenses with devastating destructive power

Gamestop gets the Iron Guard Armory:
SBHA_PreOrder_GameStop_IronGuardian_bonusLG.jpg

ROCK: SHRUG OFF ENEMY ADVANCES WITH REINFORCED DEFENSIVE POWER
JAGUAR: OUTPACE THE ATTACKERS WITH ACCELERATED TRAVEL SPEEDS

Man I wish I could sell my original XBOX version with the controller, I used it like once or twice, but the box is so huge that shipping it would kill the profits.

I'll want to play for sure, but I defintiely will need to tackle the single player first to get used to the controls to have any fighting chance, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='roymustang']Man I wish I could sell my original XBOX version with the controller, I used it like once or twice, but the box is so huge that shipping it would kill the profits.[/QUOTE]

Craigslist? The cheapest one on amazon is $235.

I need the 8X11 paper manual to make mine complete

[quote name='roymustang']Man I wish I could sell my original XBOX version with the controller, I used it like once or twice, but the box is so huge that shipping it would kill the profits.[/QUOTE]

Where are you located? I might be interested, send me a PM. I passed on one of these years ago at GameCrazy for $60, been kicking myself ever since. (My ass hurts.)

That reminds me to try and sell mine as well...

bread's done
Back