501 replies to this topic

#1 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:58 AM

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves. [-(

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#2 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:59 AM

Ya'll should be harassing harada for a PC port of TTT2 instead.

#3 asianxcore

asianxcore

...to the moon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

NOOOOOOO dammit man!

Again, I apologize. I was looking forward to hanging out with you guys again as well as getting some UMVC3/AE games in.

In all honesty, it was solely a money issue. I had a really busy year of classes + work, but because of my class schedule I took a little dip in hours at work. So in essence, I made less "fun money" this year than I did in previous years past.

The cost to get there, stay there and fully enjoy my time there would end up being way too much. More so because of the two times I've been to Vegas for EVO, I NEVER just do EVO things.

#4 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:06 AM

Ya'll should be harassing harada for a PC port of TTT2 instead.

This.

#5 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:08 AM

Agreed 100%.

Fuck that Wii U nonsense.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#6 Indignate

Indignate

☽Scinon☾

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:27 AM

But you're going to miss out on all that awesome Wii U gamepad support and Nintendo tie-ins.

Don't you want your fighters to eat mushrooms?

#7 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

Snoop Dogg is in TTT 2. It's his music but also a stage where he sits on a throne watching the fight in the pits with women and low rider cars all around.

#8 MtlTom

MtlTom

Play ST/HDR

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:20 PM

I know a couple of you guys are from FL, anyone going to CEO this year? I just registered last night for AE & UMVC3.

#9 Inf^Shini

Inf^Shini

is Han Cholo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

Another year passes, another EVO I won't be going to *le sigh*

Posted Image

The face of a pleased man =D

#10 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:12 PM

I thought Tekken Tag 2 wouldn't have DLC? Or was that promise for only Tekken X SF?

http://www.gamestop....i_060612-2.aspx

#11 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

I thought Tekken Tag 2 wouldn't have DLC? Or was that promise for only Tekken X SF?

http://www.gamestop....i_060612-2.aspx

The promise was not to charge for DLC chars. Those will be released for free later.

#12 JEKKI

JEKKI

JEKKI WOO FOO FOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:46 AM

In all honesty, it was solely a money issue. I had a really busy year of classes + work, but because of my class schedule I took a little dip in hours at work. So in essence, I made less "fun money" this year than I did in previous years past.

The cost to get there, stay there and fully enjoy my time there would end up being way too much. More so because of the two times I've been to Vegas for EVO, I NEVER just do EVO things.

maaaaan fukk money.

I dont even have any, I'm jus gonna go and deal with it afterwards.

thing about money is it comes and goes no matter what, but there will never be another Evo 2012,

which is prolly the only Evo ever where Relentless Rolento will actually exist in a physical form.

after this year, he will never be seen again and rejoin the ranks of Hankme and Uraizen as a highly sophisticated computer virus.

Another year passes, another EVO I won't be going to *le sigh*

lol maaaaan fukk this guy!!

more like not the face of a pleased man.

#13 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:22 AM

We are SKYNET. 8-)

#14 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:32 AM

We will infect all of your devices and take over.

#15 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 11:21 PM

no! asianxcore!

we're not gonna meet! i wanted to work with you to smash everyone's head in on CAG, then laugh about how bad everyone is over dinner.
Every day's great at your Junes!

#16 PatFortenbaugh

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 09 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

maaaaan fukk money.

I dont even have any, I'm jus gonna go and deal with it afterwards.

thing about money is it comes and goes no matter what, but there will never be another Evo 2012

This!

I don't have any money either but I'm still going to chill. Homies helping homies. Wicked spoon/ pinball hall of fame FTW!

And so far the people I met IRL from CAG were great. Hopefully that trend continues
Guile for life

#17 JEKKI

JEKKI

JEKKI WOO FOO FOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:56 PM

noooooo~!!!! I bought Virtua Fighter for PS3...

before I realized my PS3 cannot connect to the new wireless router my roommate picked up.

:cry:

too lazy to reconnect the cable to my system every time I wanna play.

so yah, goodbye $30, speaking of not having money lol.

in other news! I saw Injustice at E3! it looks cool! like MK except u can punch ppl thru walls and hit them with cars n shyt

#18 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

I think I'll play VF5 FS today. I'm like, 5th dan in ranked, 104 matches or so? I didn't even play yesterday because I was too busy crushing a lady friend at Uno and dominoes. 8-)

#19 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

I didn't even play yesterday because I was too busy crushing a lady friend at Uno...

is that what you guys call it nowadays?

i used to call it "one"
Every day's great at your Junes!

#20 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:11 PM

Something like that.

#21 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:25 AM

From what the Giant Bomb crew said, DOA 5 looks pretty good. I need to watch some video on IGN or somewhere to see for myself.

#22 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:14 AM

From what I've played of the demo ... it was DoA.

#23 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:34 AM

no! asianxcore!

we're not gonna meet! i wanted to work with you to smash everyone's head in on CAG, then laugh about how bad everyone is over dinner.

:booty:

Got my Evo team put together.

Cap A / Wesker B / Doom B

May swap Doom to A - gotta mess around with it more.

#24 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:49 PM

145 some ranked matches in VF5 FS, 6th dan. Not too bad. Online seems better now than on release day, but my internet was shitty around then. So eh.

Here's my Virtua Fighter Xtreme Beach Volleyball Aoi.

Spoiler

#25 asianxcore

asianxcore

...to the moon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:10 AM

Got my Evo team put together.

Cap A / Wesker B / Doom B

May swap Doom to A - gotta mess around with it more.

Nice! How does Cap DHC into Wesker? Doesn't seem like it would do much damage since you have to DHC early to make sure Phantom Dance hits.

no! asianxcore!

Sorry! There is always next year?

The 2nd part of that post made me laugh :lol:

#26 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:49 PM

Nice! How does Cap DHC into Wesker? Doesn't seem like it would do much damage since you have to DHC early to make sure Phantom Dance hits.

I've had success DHCing pretty late into HCS. I could see Phantom Dance potentially whiffing because of it's random nature. I could probably get a nice DHC off of HSS since it lifts the opponent but setting up that super is a pain compared to HCS. I just feel comfortable with the team. I know I'm not gonna win Evo but looking to expand upon my 2-2 performance from last year. We'll see, though - I've barely been playing.

#27 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

He wants your cock, go for it! 8-)

#28 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:39 AM

From what I've played of the demo ... it was DoA.

Yeah but when the first videos came out the animations/graphics looked subpar. Interesting to see if Team Ninja can do anything proper w/o Itagaki.

#29 Thomas96

Thomas96

I am Thomaticus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:43 PM

After all these years I finally got to play some virtua fighter online matches.
Posted Image

#30 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

$245.28/nite. Divide by # of ppl a nite. multiply by # of nites u stay.

so if 6 ppl are in our room, and we all stay 4 nites, comes to $163.52 a person

Yo sorry for late reply but put me down.

I have my plane tickets.

I am there.