• This topic is locked This topic is locked
501 replies to this topic

#361 JEKKI

JEKKI

JEKKI WOO FOO FOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:12 AM

Yo Jekki how'd you like Planetary?

I seriously jus finished it like an hour ago.

dood... the ending was crazy!!!! we gotta talk about it!!!!

#362 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:16 AM

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#363 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:41 PM

in TTT2 i am 0-1, against the post office
Every day's great at your Junes!

#364 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:03 PM

It's just a bad match-up.

#365 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:12 AM

I was down 2 rounds but rage mode pulled out the win for me today.

#366 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:13 PM

now TTT2 is 0-2 against DotA2 and LoL. maybe another loss to GW2.

#367 JEKKI

JEKKI

JEKKI WOO FOO FOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:54 AM

I'm 0-2... my first loss went to Rolento for not wanting to play for me.

2nd loss is losing my motivation to play anymore since I dont have a Rolento to play with...

#368 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:25 PM

I'm 0-2... my first loss went to Rolento for not wanting to play for me.

2nd loss is losing my motivation to play anymore since I dont have a Rolento to play with...

YOu sent me an invite while I was laying down some Tekken smack with a friend >_<

Keep hitting me up and I'll hit you all over

#369 DeskLaser

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

Would anyone be up for trading a PS3 Gamestop preorder bonus code for DOA5 for the PS3 Amazon code when it comes out next week?
Posted Image

#370 muzras

muzras

I Can HAZ Club NintendoZ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:21 PM

rex we need to go eat again

i actually want to go back to eatalian again, lol

:lol: Yah lemmehz knowz. U dont want to try teh new place? Still haz not GOz 2 teh DORIYA DORIYAHz! I know MRz Jeppyz wanna tryz teh Masa, even doe teh Hollywoodz Piez iz > :D They only haz take outz, but dey now put teh ghettoz benchez in front so u can sit and eatz at HP.

hit meh upz on teh twitterz. I dont alwayz sheck diz thread. #-o

Jeppyz PLZ :cry:
[cp][/cp]
PLZ TO B 2 Donate-s0rz... Thankz-s0rz ^_^ :D
CAGz are teh bestz. :grouphug:

#371 JEKKI

JEKKI

JEKKI WOO FOO FOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:38 AM

maaaaaaan whens u gonna get a cell phone again?!?!

I'me be in LA again this weekend so I should have a random window of free time but I dont kno exactly when

#372 muzras

muzras

I Can HAZ Club NintendoZ?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:19 AM

maaaaaaan whens u gonna get a cell phone again?!?!

I'me be in LA again this weekend so I should have a random window of free time but I dont kno exactly when

okayz :lol: I dont haz cell still but haz a pre-pizzay-zaidz ghettoz cell phonez but textz meh only plz. $0.33 a minutez for talkz :cry:, I only use diz phone to text in cokez capz :lol: $0.10 a textz.

And mah aunt iz lemme borrowz her regularz cellphonez wif plan tooz dat she dun use muchz. But I'ma gonnaz wantz 2 returnz it to herz soonz. So if I callz ye backz if will be from her phonez mebbez. :rofl:

I PMz u mah ghettoz phonez. :mrgreen: U but can alwayz teh twitterz mehz, I sheckz itz on teh regularz. ^_^
[cp][/cp]
PLZ TO B 2 Donate-s0rz... Thankz-s0rz ^_^ :D
CAGz are teh bestz. :grouphug:

#373 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:07 AM

Finally went and ordered this bad boy last night...Tho it won't get here till Tues. I'll be my first fight stick too. Really looking forward to it because my fingers on my right hand start to get sore then numb very quickly playing anything other than racing games on consoles anymore

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16879994030
The Hori Real Arcade Pro V3 SA Kai

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#374 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:13 AM

Man I hate fighting any decent player using any of the super spammy characters (in other words, the characters that just constantly attack in order to mount an offense). I'm referring to mostly Lee, Leo, Hwoarang and Baek. Steve and Eddie / Christie would fall under this category if I didn't have so much freaking experience against them.

My team (King / Raven) is much slower and more methodical. I just lost 2 ranked matches to super spammy players. I'm not saying their bad players, just can be tough to deal with my team.

#375 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:24 AM

The salt is starting to flow, just lost my 3rd ranked matched of the night.

Posted Image

#376 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:30 AM

I'm using King/Raven too, but I lead with Raven, so it's Raven/King.

^__^

But I've been flirting with Jinpachi/True Ogre.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#377 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:32 AM

I've been watching TTT2 streams and I'm to lazy to google so what's the difference between going solo and having a partner? Do you get more life if you solo?

Anyone who uses Byran on their team is a cool dude in my book

#378 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:37 AM

going solo you do a little more damage and have more life, if I'm not mistaken. also easier to get rage because any tag combo will automatically give it to you.

#379 HumanSnatcher

HumanSnatcher

Disappear here...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:42 AM

I've been watching TTT2 streams and I'm to lazy to google so what's the difference between going solo and having a partner? Do you get more life if you solo?

Anyone who uses Byran on their team is a cool dude in my book

When I used to plat TTT1 back in the day, I'd always go with Bryan/Bruce. Theie move list are kinda the same to me and both can deal some damage. Since T5DR I've been a Dragunov guy. Hopefully Bryan/Dragunov or Bryan/Bruce is a good combo...just waiting on my fighting stick to get here before I start puttin in some work

When I was in High School a friend got a 100% on a D.A.R.E. test and they gave him a D.A.R.E. duffel bag. Two years later, a drug dealer that was a friend of ours at the time asked to borrow something to transport 2kg of cocaine in and he handed over his D.A.R.E. bag. He brought it back to him with an oz of weed in it as a thank you.

#380 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:55 AM

going solo you do a little more damage and have more life, if I'm not mistaken. also easier to get rage because any tag combo will automatically give it to you.

Thanks

When I used to plat TTT1 back in the day, I'd always go with Bryan/Bruce. Theie move list are kinda the same to me and both can deal some damage. Since T5DR I've been a Dragunov guy. Hopefully Bryan/Dragunov or Bryan/Bruce is a good combo...just waiting on my fighting stick to get here before I start puttin in some work

Was watching a guy last night play a Drag/Bryan team on FC's stream it looked good

#381 heavyd853

heavyd853

Hates fatties!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:42 AM

More life, and faster rage. The damage can be arguable because the multiplier for damage is back down to Tekken 6 levels (first hit on ground is 120% vs Tag2 132%), but it basically works out to more damage in the long run.
Hates Fatties x 2

#382 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:12 AM

I thought solo rage was set when you are at 2/3rds ur life and 1/3 ur life?

#383 heavyd853

heavyd853

Hates fatties!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

Yes, but you get it immediately if they tag assault you.
Hates Fatties x 2

#384 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

this game is too hard

#385 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

DoA5

#386 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

doa5 is even harder because i don't even know the characters

#387 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 24 September 2012 - 01:43 AM

pick it up kain, i'll join you

although you're an xbox guy, eh?

#388 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:17 AM

pick it up kain, i'll join you

although you're an xbox guy, eh?

The netcode impressions for DOA5 has not been good so far, IL to CA games sound like a very bad idea if that's the case.

#389 panzerfaust

panzerfaust

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:10 AM

I've heard mixed things so I hope it isn't really that bad, hopefully it can be patched. 1up said it was "solid" but you know how that story goes.

#390 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:22 AM

Solid like a turd.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D