501 replies to this topic

#31 asianxcore

asianxcore

...to the moon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:03 PM

He wants your cock, go for it! 8-)

That's random comment

I've had success DHCing pretty late into HCS. I could see Phantom Dance potentially whiffing because of it's random nature. I could probably get a nice DHC off of HSS since it lifts the opponent but setting up that super is a pain compared to HCS. I just feel comfortable with the team. I know I'm not gonna win Evo but looking to expand upon my 2-2 performance from last year. We'll see, though - I've barely been playing.

It fine if you haven't been playing.

Captain America= Shield Skills x 1,000 until it hits. Oh, it hit? Full combo.

or

Oh you pressed a button/and or Assist? Hyper Charging Star or Hyper Charging Star led Team Super.

#32 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:17 PM

That's random comment

... Is that a "No?"

#33 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:57 AM

That's random comment

It fine if you haven't been playing.

Captain America= Shield Skills x 1,000 until it hits. Oh, it hit? Full combo.

or

Oh you pressed a button/and or Assist? Hyper Charging Star or Hyper Charging Star led Team Super.

Anyway to hit a corner CS into full combo without assist? I don't think so but like I said, I haven't kept up with the game as much as I should have.

#34 asianxcore

asianxcore

...to the moon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:38 AM

Anyway to hit a corner CS into full combo without assist? I don't think so but like I said, I haven't kept up with the game as much as I should have.

There's some videos out there with some Captain America loops/new combos. Most of the ones I've seen require an Assist to hit as well as a Charging Star, but I could be wrong.

I haven't played him much in UMVC3, outside of a Dorm team I play for fun at sessions.

#35 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:36 PM

#36 JEKKI

JEKKI

JEKKI WOO FOO FOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:25 AM

daaang so wait they paid for that video?!?!?

money money moooneeeey~~~

JEKKI JEKKI JEEEEKIIIII~~~

#37 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:56 AM

jesus jebailey really loves that wrestling shit

#38 B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:06 AM

jesus jebailey really loves that wrestling shit

finals in a wrestling ring

trophies are championship belts

#39 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

Anyone watching the cEo stuff? Best thing I saw today was the "Pool of Death" to get to top 8 in SC V.

I forget her name but she's the Daigo of SC went 60-0 until the finals of the pool and gets sent to losers by an Aegol player spamming his throne/backslash move then she gets taken to 3-2 by an Voldo player with the final game having a double KO then the last game she survived with about 10% health.

#40 B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

Kayane

She was figuratively wishing for a pool of death as the hotel's pool party was causing too much noise outside for her to sleep well :(

#41 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:25 PM

Marvel... always entertaining even if I don't play it.
AE2012... I safe click into an option-select so my browser closes the stream.

Saw some BlazBlue, so that was sweet, but where the Fuck is my SFxT?

#42 asianxcore

asianxcore

...to the moon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:43 PM

Marvel... always entertaining even if I don't play it.
AE2012... I safe click into an option-select so my browser closes the stream.

Saw some BlazBlue, so that was sweet, but where the Fuck is my SFxT?

You'd rather watch SFxT than high level AE?

#43 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 12:06 AM

You'd rather watch SFxT than high level AE?

High level SFxT, yes; I want to see the game grow and see what it can turn into. I don't like what SFIV grew into, but I didn't really like it much to begin with. I will take the retarded shit in SFxT over the retarded shit in SFIV any day. ^_^

EDIT: Yup, I'm sure I would prefer to watch high level SFxT. I would rather watch low level SFIV over low level SFxT, though. At least watching Viper is still entertaining, go nuts and style on them you stupid bitch! She is the only fun character to play as in AE!

EDIT #2: I love you, axc.

Edited by distgfx, 18 June 2012 - 01:51 AM.

#44 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:21 AM

Both games kinda suck and are full of bullshit, but SF x T is at least fun to mess around with.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#45 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:22 AM

Both games kinda suck and are full of bullshit, but SF x T is at least fun to mess around with.

I can go with that.

#46 JEKKI

JEKKI

JEKKI WOO FOO FOO

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:38 AM

whooo~!! good news!!

I googl'd Ethernet Cable Extension and... those things exist!!

so I picked one up, now switching cables between computer and PS3 is hella ez!!!

I needa play VF soon now... but Im too addicted to Lolipop Chainsaw which is awesome!!!

#47 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:59 AM

but Im too addicted to Lolipop Chainsaw which is awesome!!!

Yes, yes it is. 8-)

#48 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:54 AM

Since the crowds were so low for SF x TK they swapped that and MK putting MK finals on Sunday and SF x TK finals on Sat. Night during Marvel top 32.

None of the streams would work on IPhone today when they were nearly flawless on Sat. (stopped working during Marvel top 32 but just thought it was b/c of stream numbers.)

#49 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

SFXT will be dead after evo whens the last time its been streamed?

Also disappointed in marlinpie was hoping he'd win yesterday =[

#50 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:05 PM

Love it, game will be dead by the time they release the characters. ^__^

Should just give them away. But by then, I won't even care because I'll be playing Tekken Tag 2. :bouncy:

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#51 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 03:17 PM

There's always Tekken X SF. ^_________^

#52 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

Don't care, I'll still be playing it. :booty:

#53 GhostShark

GhostShark

The Drunken Whaler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

All of Marvel Top 32 all the way to Grand Finals was pretty hype, but I am getting pretty sick of seeing Vergil. At least Zero's lightning loops are fun to watch, when I see a Vergil combo, I just turn away for a minute or two while it goes on.

AE was pretty awesome, too. Pretty crazy to see how America has stepped its game up. Will be interesting to see what happens as Evo.

Those are the only two games I really enjoy playing/watching. SFxT got real boring, real fast. It's a shame, too, because I was looking forward to the game.
Posted Image

Stinging Death To All Enemies

#54 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 June 2012 - 08:57 PM

Marvel was great, but I was definitely hoping for more stylin' vergil combos whenever I saw him. Yipes has some sweet vergil and dante combos. Him and Marlinpie are, by far, the most entertaining players to watch.

AE was... AE, not much to say there.

I completely missed SFxT, were there at least some unique team combinations or hype moments? You know, not your standard ABCC tag fest with ryu steam rolling everybody, but getting somebody who actually likes the game to show off new stuff.

EDIT: Good lord, it was exactly as I had predicted. It doesn't help that the commentators were talking shit about the game while they were supposed to be commentating. Then when they talk about why people don't like the game, they didn't give ANY reasons, SMH. Get the bad taste of those finals out of your mouth with something better:

Edited by distgfx, 18 June 2012 - 09:45 PM.

#55 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:04 AM

^SFXT wasn't streamed. I think
Jebailey posted a pic of people watching the finals only 4 guys around a tv.
Yes I also love watching yipes play but love him more commentating and love watching marlinpie play as well. If ski is on mic I mute the stream. =D

nvm here it is

#56 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:10 AM

Evo/curleh mustache and then no more spooby pls :(

#57 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:21 AM

^SFXT wasn't streamed. I think
Jebailey posted a pic of people watching the finals only 4 guys around a tv.
Yes I also love watching yipes play but love him more commentating and love watching marlinpie play as well. If ski is on mic I mute the stream. =D

Then what the hell did I watch?

It's okay, I'm used to playing games that aren't popular. 8-)

#58 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:22 AM

Oh was it streamed? I watched most of saturday and all of sunday guess I missed it.

#59 kainzero

kainzero

scv good to go sir

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:11 AM

One of the problems with SFxT is that they're planning a massive overhaul, so right now it's kind of lame duck status.
Every day's great at your Junes!

#60 Rai Rai

Rai Rai

Titanfall DLC #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

One of the problems with SFxT is that they're planning a massive overhaul, so right now it's kind of lame duck status.

Huh... that's a good point actually, no sense in putting time into a game that's getting an overhaul.