Amazon price match

squishface

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just found a cheaper price for a game I was looking for and submitted it to Amazon. Since i've never done a lower price notification. How long does it normally take and will they contact me if the price actually drops?

Do I need to get more people to submit the link for a cheaper price as well ?

Thanks

They won't contact you, just keep your eye on it. The more people that submit a PM request, the greater the chance that Amazon will either match it exactly or lower their existing price.

Also, Amazon doesn't consider promo code discounts (which Newegg likes to do a lot) when attempting to match prices.

You should start using www.camelcamelcamel.com, which is a site that tracks Amazon prices.

Useful to see lows and highs of prices on items, plus third-party pricing as well. Useful to notify you via Twitter, text message or email when a price drops below a watch level you set on the site.

It's beyond useful if you're a frequent Amazon shopper.

[quote name='shrike4242']You should start using www.camelcamelcamel.com, which is a site that tracks Amazon prices.

Useful to see lows and highs of prices on items, plus third-party pricing as well. Useful to notify you via Twitter, text message or email when a price drops below a watch level you set on the site.

It's beyond useful if you're a frequent Amazon shopper.[/QUOTE]

Nice thanks

well if it does take more people to submit a price. Am I allowed to ask for help and give a link or two to show a lower price for an item ? So others to report a lower price

I feel stupid asking this, and a tad bit OT, but how do we request price matches? I never figured it out...thanks.

[quote name='ProAnon']I feel stupid asking this, and a tad bit OT, but how do we request price matches? I never figured it out...thanks.[/QUOTE]

there is an option under the product details I think ?

bread's done
Back