Tekken Tag Tournement 2 w/ bonus $10 credit 6/8 ONLY at amazon

I guess its good for those who want it day one, but considering its coming in the fall, I see it discounted down to $40 within a month, and most likely will be found for $30 by BF

Just a reminder to those that are interested: the Amazon pre-order only includes two of the DLC characters, but a Gamestop pre-order includes all four.

As a Kunimitsu fan, I'm holding out for the latter.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']Just a reminder to those that are interested: the Amazon pre-order only includes two of the DLC characters, but a Gamestop pre-order includes all four.

As a Kunimitsu fan, I'm holding out for the latter.[/QUOTE]
It doesnt matter. The preorder characters are only early access. All will be available for free at a later date

Would of jumped in this if it was 20. I'm sure all these BB games that brings the 20 credit, Amazon is just going to throw 10. Could of used 20 on Halo 4 limited edition.

Like the other dude said, this is going to drop in a couple of months or end up being cheap on Black Friday.

While this will drop to a sale by Black Friday, TTT2 will be one of the better fighters in a LONG time.

[quote name='Havok83']It doesnt matter. The preorder characters are only early access. All will be available for free at a later date[/QUOTE]

I haven't been following TTT2 very closely, but have they made an announcement that those characters will definitely be free? Namco didn't bother to offer the Best Buy exclusive character for Soul Calibur V for free, they charged $5 for him when they made him available for everyone to download.

[quote name='Solder']While this will drop to a sale by Black Friday, TTT2 will be one of the better fighters in a LONG time.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it will, I even played the extended demo in Hybrid and got all the trophies, but DoA 5 is set to come out the same day and will let you punch people into explodey things. I think that might be my day-1 purchase, and I'll wait for TTT2 to drop.

On the other hand, given the cast, I'm not sure why it's not being called Dead or Alive x Virtua Fighter.

[quote name='segasaturnsnk']Would of jumped in this if it was 20. I'm sure all these BB games that brings the 20 credit, Amazon is just going to throw 10. Could of used 20 on Halo 4 limited edition.

Like the other dude said, this is going to drop in a couple of months or end up being cheap on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]I think AMZ will have to match all the $20 credits from the BB promo but the 60 price match will be in effect so I'll enjoy that cheap price drop along with the $20 credit & just string them along like I did last year with the 5 for $100 deal. At least $240 in credit means my vita will be paid off with zero outta pocket.

[quote name='Solder']While this will drop to a sale by Black Friday, TTT2 will be one of the better fighters in a LONG time.[/QUOTE]

QFFT!!!!

I can't wait a couple of months to save $10, in the meanwhile falling behind to all the heads who will be gaining sooo much valuable experience.

Thanks OP. Weird that the offer is only one day. Was planning on a day 1 purchase so I might as well lock this in just in case. Hopefully TRU will have one of those 44.99 preorder promos that Amazon can match.

I already had this pre-ordered. This will extend to my existing pre-order, right? Or will I need to re-order it?

I'm just sick of DLC characters in fighting games. I think I'll have to wait until the goty edition or a ridiculous price drop.

I remember reading an interview with one of these two games' creative lead saying he didn't want to charge for DLC characters, but given the two companies I'm not so sure he'll get his way.

[quote name='Phokis']I'm just sick of DLC characters in fighting games. I think I'll have to wait until the goty edition or a ridiculous price drop.

I remember reading an interview with one of these two games' creative lead saying he didn't want to charge for DLC characters, but given the two companies I'm not so sure he'll get his way.[/QUOTE]
There wont be a GotY edition for these characters. They are ALL FREE and available for everyone who buys the game. These are just preorder bonuses for those who want them day one but they will be there for everyone to get at no additional cost at a later date

[quote name='Phokis']I'm just sick of DLC characters in fighting games. I think I'll have to wait until the goty edition or a ridiculous price drop.

I remember reading an interview with one of these two games' creative lead saying he didn't want to charge for DLC characters, but given the two companies I'm not so sure he'll get his way.[/QUOTE]

I was pretty sure that they confirmed that DLC characters would be free. Not 100% sure, though.

[quote name='prettycrazy']I already had this pre-ordered. This will extend to my existing pre-order, right? Or will I need to re-order it?[/QUOTE]
Anyone know? The only reason I'm asking is because this is a single day special. If it lasted until release then I know it would.

[quote name='prettycrazy']Anyone know? The only reason I'm asking is because this is a single day special. If it lasted until release then I know it would.[/QUOTE]

In their tweet they stated it would be applies to all prior preorders

Not a bad deal but I'll probably end up going with Gamestop (shudder) to have all 4 DLC characters right away and the game at midnight. Tekken is probably the only series I would go to such extremes for. :D

[quote name='Killbomb']Not a bad deal but I'll probably end up going with Gamestop (shudder) to have all 4 DLC characters right away and the game at midnight. Tekken is probably the only series I would go to such extremes for. :D[/QUOTE]
They're having a midnlight launch for this? Doesnt seem like that big a title

This Tekken Tag 2 we're talking about here people. This isn't just another fighter. Tag 1 was the truth. 50+ characters, improved online netcode, customization, without a doubt worth the early pick up.

2012 has been a great year for fighters too!

bread's done
Back