Saints Row the Third $34.99 at Amazon

Still seems high considering when it was released. If you've made it this far, I'd hold out.

Oh I'm patient, I'm a CAG! I've been watching this one for a while and it's been at $55 (lowest) since release until I checked today. I've heard the game is really fun but I'd kick myself if it dropped again after I bought it.

[quote name='Daver88']Oh I'm patient, I'm a CAG! I've been watching this one for a while and it's been at $55 (lowest) since release until I checked today. I've heard the game is really fun but I'd kick myself if it dropped again after I bought it.[/QUOTE]

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Saints-Row-The-Third-Xbox-360/product/B004QEV0MI

Seems like It hit 34.99 way back around New Years and hasn't been back since. I'd think it is getting ripe for a MSRP drop to $39.99 and then we'll see sales into the twenty-somethings.

BBY had it for $29.99 during their DOTD. I received a price adjustment because I paid $34.99 for it. They had a buy two get one deal going on.

SR3 is a fantastic game. My only complaint is that I was upset there wasn't more game to play when I finished!

Also, hate to be THAT guy, but this deal is sorta old news. There's been at least 1 or 2 other topics this week about it, both at best buy and amazon.

Probably the best Saints Row game and better than any recent GTA IMO. Absolutely worth the $35 but don't bother with the DLC. Huge ripoff, $20 for something you finish in about 4 hours and for achievement whores only 100 pts per dlc pack instead of the normal 250.

[quote name='xj_sky']absolutely hated this game. saints 1 & 2 were better.[/QUOTE]

Eh. SR2 was better, but not by much. It gas more bugs, and too much of the game's achievements were a chore.

[quote name='Ryan Calvano']I'll just wait for the inevitable GotY edition. With the way THQ is hurting for money, it's bound to happen.[/QUOTE]

I dont remember them ever doing a GOTY edition

Even if there is a GOTY version, it only gets you the DLC packs plus the upcoming stand alone version. The stand alone expansion should be the best DLC and will only cost 29.99. So unless you absolutely MUST have the DLC packs, waiting will only save $5.

Not nearly as good as SR2, but not bad. I'll get this again when it hits $20. Don't really care how long it will take, but I would imagine by Turkey day to Christmas it will be under 20 bones someplace.

[quote name='Blaster man']Even if there is a GOTY version, it only gets you the DLC packs plus the upcoming stand alone version. The stand alone expansion should be the best DLC and will only cost 29.99. So unless you absolutely MUST have the DLC packs, waiting will only save $5.[/QUOTE]

? what are you saying?
im hoping for a goty eventually, i can wait for enter the dominatrix. but i can def wait.
thq never done a goty, but im hoping or maybe a psn ultimatebundle for 20ish

[quote name='Gabrius']^ when was that DotD, I don'r recall ever seeing that...?[/QUOTE]

It was $29.99 at Best Buy on 12/13/11. PC as well as 360/PS3.

I bought it when it was $29.99 at BestBuy. Honestly it's the best Saints Row to date, but there are so many better games in my opinion.

SR at first was fun, but either I'm too old for it's humor or I just don;t get it anymore.....

Currently playing Max Payne 3

$35 isn't a bad price of admission on consoles. I thought 3 was the best of the series by leaps and bounds and finally completely removed the game from that GTA stigma. i would say not to get tempted to buy the Season Pass though until it goes on sale. If you really like the initial game, $10 is the most I 'd pay for it.

bread's done
Back