Borderlands 2: Ultimate Loot Chest Limited Edition - £80/£100 (UK) €93/€110 (GER)

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
:360: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest (Xbox 360) - £99.99
:ps3: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest (PlayStation 3) - £99.99
:pc: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest (PC) - £79.99

Release Date: September 21, 2012

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Includes:

• 4 Exclusive Stickers
  • Map of Pandora
  • Game Disc
  • Exclusive Steelbook Case
  • Authentic Marcus Bobblehead
  • Vending Machie Bobble Head Box
  • Comic Book Download
  • Inside the Vault Hardbound Book
  • Plus Bonus Digital Content
  • Field Notes from Sir Hammerlock
  • Creatures of Pandora Wide Format ID Chart
  • Four Lithograph Postcards
  • Numbered Certificate of Authenticity

:360: Borderlands 2 - Ultimative Beutekiste (Xbox 360) - €109,20 after VAT & before shipping*
:ps3: Borderlands 2 - Ultimative Beutekiste (Playstation 3) - €109,20 after VAT & before shipping*
:pc: Borderlands 2 - Ultimative Beutekiste (PC) - €92,40 after VAT & before shipping*

*Shipping is €14,00 Flat Rate

Contents of the 'Ultimate loot box':

• Game
  • Borderlands loot box
  • Application notes by Sir Hammerlock - bound
  • Vending machine with bobble-head
  • Marcus bobble head
  • Steelbook
  • Certificate of Authenticity
  • Comic for download
  • 4 exclusive sticker
  • 4 Litho Postcards
  • Textile map of Pandora
  • Large-format table of the creatures of Pandora
  • Certificate of Authenticity

Pre-Order Borderlands 2 Premier Club
Order now Borderlands 2 for PC, PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 and get in front of a bonus code that you can unlock exclusive bonus content:

- Golden Key: Unlock a rare item in the mysterious Sanctuary loot chest
- Chamber of Relic Hunter: Play alone or with friends and improve your luck with the booty-hunter relic chamber
- Gearbox Gunpack: Grab unique, Gearbox golden weapons in order to facilitate life on Pandora.
Borderlands2_Pre_Order._SX800_.jpg

Amazon.de

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I messed up when typing. LOL[/QUOTE]
Ha, if they included a shiny "locker" that would be sweet!

[quote name='ShockandAww']May be wrong but I thought I read somewhere (Gearbox forums) that Game won't ship something this heavy overseas.[/QUOTE]

I just went through the process of pre-ordering the :ps3: version and they quoted me a final price of £104.94 and I live in the U.S.

I'd be more concerned about being able to play the inevitable DLC when it gets released or being able to trade in the game after you're done with it.

[quote name='ShockandAww']May be wrong but I thought I read somewhere (Gearbox forums) that Game won't ship something this heavy overseas.[/QUOTE]
Correct. They wouldn't ship me a FFXIII-2 Crystal Edition (which I pre-ordered from them long before it was OOS), so there's no way they'd ship something this heavy.

[quote name='Bosamba']I just went through the process of pre-ordering the :ps3: version and they quoted me a final price of £104.94 and I live in the U.S.

I'd be more concerned about being able to play the inevitable DLC when it gets released or being able to trade in the game after you're done with it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it'll let you order but from what I've read they'll cancel it.

[quote name='windsmere']This is at least $3 more than the US version (with my tax of 6.5%). I don't understand pre-ordering from Game either with all things considered.[/QUOTE]

You'd preorder from GAME because you can't preorder this in the states anymore... That's the whole reason Pinoy posted the deal. Thanks Pinoy. Placed an order, hopefully they don't cancel it.

Damn you're right I swear I was looking at these I guess last week and they were available. I still wouldn't order from Game though, but I don't like messing with PlayAsia after past experience and a lot of people swear by them.

i dont think the game would even play in us consoles due to different region codes right ?

I would reaaalllllyyy like to get that limited edition but so far no extra preorders

[quote name='squishface']i dont think the game would even play in us consoles due to different region codes right ?

I would reaaalllllyyy like to get that limited edition but so far no extra preorders[/QUOTE]

Not an issue for PS3, games are region free.

You could also do some digging to see if THQ games are usually region free or not. A lot of 360 games aren't region locked, and you can often go by publisher.

EA and Namco are almost always locked
Ubisoft never is
etc.

Thank lord I didnt procrastinate too long and snagged one of these from amazon before they got gone seeing that "Numbered Certificate of Authenticity" makes me think these might be kind of rare and they may not reproduce anymore am I wrong does that mean anything?

[quote name='Rockinjs']Thank lord I didnt procrastinate too long and snagged one of these from amazon before they got gone seeing that "Numbered Certificate of Authenticity" makes me think these might be kind of rare and they may not reproduce anymore am I wrong does that mean anything?[/QUOTE]

They've already said they are going to be making more. All I have to say is 2k and Gearbox better take a lesson from this to not underestimate their fans. Also I hope they do get more before release.

i see amazon.de has it but wtf does it say lol. also do we know for sure its the american version??? or pal since its europe???

[quote name='Robert Conley']They've already said they are going to be making more. All I have to say is 2k and Gearbox better take a lesson from this to not underestimate their fans. Also I hope they do get more before release.[/QUOTE]

What? That article that was posted earlier makes no mention of making more. It says it is possible and that they underestimated demand and would look into it.

[quote name='GBAstar']What? That article that was posted earlier makes no mention of making more. It says it is possible and that they underestimated demand and would look into it.[/QUOTE]

This.

They're only looking into it right now so don't get your hopes up.

Yes, it's PAL. That's what games from Europe are. Sometimes German games have German on the packaging and a different rating logo, but it's still a PAL game.

[quote name='GBAstar']What? That article that was posted earlier makes no mention of making more. It says it is possible and that they underestimated demand and would look into it.[/QUOTE]

I find that the people who missed out on the pre-order are very determined to let everyone else on the Internet know that they're going to make more, no matter how unrealistic it might be.

OP, you might wanna add in the fact that a vast majority of 360 games are NOT region free like PS3 games... unless you have some advance knowledge of the game being region free.

bread's done
Back