Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (6/10/12 to 6/16/12) PS Vita with $50 Gift Card

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#61 IIIFrostyIII

IIIFrostyIII

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:14 AM

ummmm...that answers the above question how?

I highly doubt its on sale for the consoles though, just like moral kombat is more then likely just vita as well.

ok, thanks. And you're right, that didn't answer my question at all. Did he even read it?

#62 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:41 AM

ummmm...that answers the above question how?

I highly doubt its on sale for the consoles though, just like moral kombat is more then likely just vita as well.

I noticed you like to go around being snappy. Let's see if my BLOCK A MISERABLE TROLL list is full....NOPE....CLICK.

ok, thanks. And you're right, that didn't answer my question at all. Did she even read it?

Lmao. Girl hush.

And, you can get it for $24.99 after the $10.00 off pre-owned coupon in the @Gamer magazine. Add $5 if you don't own the magazine.

Edited by ChunLiBarbie, 07 June 2012 - 02:54 AM.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#63 nosch

nosch

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

I guess I will be going to Best Buy next week. I got a Vita two weeks ago and will try to get the $50 card.

#64 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:58 AM

I noticed you like to go around being snappy. Let's see if my BLOCK A MISERABLE TROLL list is full....NOPE....CLICK.

Lmao. Girl hush.

And, you can get it for $24.99 after the $10.00 off pre-owned coupon in the @Gamer magazine. Add $5 if you don't own the magazine.

he's not asking for it used.

@Frosty - The way it looks to me, Vita only.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#65 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

Mario Power Tennis also becomes a Select Title next week

#66 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:55 AM

Updated OP to make obvious that the Vita titles are labeled as 'Vita'
MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#67 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:03 AM

Another reason why I'm hoping Amazon matches. If not, there is a Best Buy that's a bit out the way that is very liberal when it comes to matching things, so maybe I'll try them.

Though if the coupon doesn't print properly, you can always just return the console.

I hope amazon pm ps3 bundle for 250 price as well.

Edited by k1ngster, 07 June 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#68 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

I hope amazon pm ps3 bundle for 250 price as well.

They won't do that. If they match, it would be 299.99 with a $50 Promotional Credit.

#69 WatTsu

WatTsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:54 PM

Are they still giving out those Steelbook cases with AC3 preorders?
Executive Producer, Host, and Creator
Geekspeak
http://www.geekspeakradio.us

#70 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:09 PM

Take advantage of the coins you get for registering the nintendo selects games before 7/1. They all go from 50 points to 20 points values.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#71 Snowball21

Snowball21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

Are they still giving out those Steelbook cases with AC3 preorders?

I still saw a few at mine yesterday. They were hung up with other preorder slips behind the trade in register.

#72 bittripfan

bittripfan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

Just for kicks......

Beastly Frantic Foto (DS) $3.99 x 3.....$30

Endwar (DS) $1.99 x 2.......$12

Sega Superstars (DS) $2.99 x 1....$6

Kinect Adventures - Xbox 360 (Used) $.99 x 1.......$2

$20=$50

Lol! Some 'think' trading multiples is a no-no and some 'think' it's volume. At this time, NO ONE KNOWS OTHER THAN THOSE DOING IT, but maybe go with 1 at a time. So, don't go by what I typed.

We have some contributors here: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=322515

where are those game prices from?

#73 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hmm...to get a Vita or not......

I'm no handheld system fan, but I bought the vita for my son and wife and they love it, and crazy thing is so do I, awesome games screen is amazing. I would advise that yes you should I don't regret the purchase at all. I bought It a few weeks ago when target had the deal of free 4gig card and free unit 13 game included.

#74 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:58 PM

where are those game prices from?

Those are gamestop to best buy flips. Click the link she posted for more info.

#75 ddog510

ddog510

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:22 PM

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does Best Buy take disc only games for trade in? If so, do they get a lowered value?

I have a game with no manual that is in a blank DVD case and was wondering. Thanks
Posted Image

#76 ProAnon

ProAnon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does Best Buy take disc only games for trade in? If so, do they get a lowered value?

I have a game with no manual that is in a blank DVD case and was wondering. Thanks

Yes they do. I brought in some games yesterday, and two were just the disc, as well as one DS game that was just the cartridge and they took them just fine. No lowered TIV or anything.

#77 Wal_Target

Wal_Target

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:16 PM

Will the new MSRP's for DKCR and SSBB be only at BestBuy? If not, how long do you think it will take to reach other stores?

#78 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

Will the new MSRP's for DKCR and SSBB be only at BestBuy? If not, how long do you think it will take to reach other stores?

It's in the Target ad as well, so it should be standard as of Sunday.

#79 Wal_Target

Wal_Target

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:19 PM

It's in the Target ad as well, so it should be standard as of Sunday.

Thanks! I'm hoping that online retailers on Amazon follow suit so I can use my gift cards. :)

#80 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:35 PM

The US Best Buy isn't doing the $10 off select E3 games when you pre order? :'(

#81 person123

person123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:39 PM

The US Best Buy isn't doing the $10 off select E3 games when you pre order? :'(

I would think the $20 back in reward zone certificates is better than $10 off.

#82 R4L

R4L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2012 - 10:44 PM

Doesn't include TTT2 :cry:

#83 Jacoblee23

Jacoblee23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:33 AM

So I picked me up a Midnight Purple 3DS on sale today at Best Buy (Gorgeous color btw). I went to do the buy 2 get 1 3ds game free deal, but they were almost completely cleaned out of everything that i wanted. What are the chances that they re-stock before Sunday, when this deal is over?

#84 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:45 AM

So I picked me up a Midnight Purple 3DS on sale today at Best Buy (Gorgeous color btw). I went to do the buy 2 get 1 3ds game free deal, but they were almost completely cleaned out of everything that i wanted. What are the chances that they re-stock before Sunday, when this deal is over?

Don't they restock on Sunday or Monday? I would just go the online route. Online usually has more options - my store never stocked Tales of Abyss so I had to order it there.
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#85 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:56 AM

Rockstar games take a while to drop. Then again I don't think it's doing Red Dead numbers.

It shipped 3 million o 1.35 sold thru on release so yeah it's gonna do RDR #'s.

Don't see anything but positives for waiting....it will get so many price cuts and bundle deals this fall...

Also I want the white vita w ass creed 3 if anything...

You'll see a black friday deal but that's it. No price cut is coming anytime prior to 2013.
http://www.vgchartz....vita-price-cut/

Ditto!

I might pick up Smash Bros. again at the new MSRP. Also tempted to get a Vita copy of UMvC3, even though I have an awesome fightstick for the PS3.

Isn't UMvC3 & MK cross play titles?

Do Best Buy deals like this also apply to the website? I was thinking about Walmart.com with their free Vita game deal (I don't have a Walmart store near me). I'm guessing the gift card deal would be better since it could go towards a Vita game and part of the memory card price.

Yes, wait for the deal to go live & add it to the cart if the system doesn't do it automatically.

Why choose get better than both? Get the $20 RZ deal & price match the games to at least $40. The games that release closer to the end of October will be avail for less than $40 + the pm policy will be extended to 60 days so getting last minute X-mas pm's & after X-mas deals will be nice.

#86 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:02 PM

:psp: $50 Gift Card with purchase of Sony Playstation Vita Wi-fi
:3ds: $20 Gift Card with purchase of Nintendo 3DS
:wii: $20 Gift Card with purchase of Nintendo Wii

:360::ps3: Max Payne 3 - $49.99
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 - $39.99
:360::ps3::wii: Call of Duty: Black Ops - $29.99

#87 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

Time to PM Max Payne 3 purchased from Best Buy. Thanks for the early ad, litepink.

#88 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Time to PM Max Payne 3 purchased from Best Buy. Thanks for the early ad, litepink.

Yep that will be a good PM for those RZ Gamers who got the $20 GC and the RZ points from BB.

#89 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:28 PM

This.

BB's new PM policy that will go in effect for Silver members soon will make Amazon useless to me for new gaming releases going forward.

#90 EvilIA

EvilIA

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2012 - 05:32 PM

Thanks for the early ad.

I really with they would put these system on sale Vs gift card. I'd rather pay less taxes and have less come out of my pocket.