[DEAD] Heroes of Ruin (3DS) Pre-order $29.99 + Free Shipping at Newegg

suwillgetu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
nugAd.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878144037

Use the promo code EMCYTZT1741 when you checkout.

The deal expires at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday, 06/12/2012.

Amazon.com and Toysrus.com both currently have it up for the same exact price, but if for some reason any CAGers want to get it from Newegg now's the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pippin']Price matched by Amazon :applause:[/QUOTE]
Other way around, Amazon has had it at this price for awhile

[quote name='SW4J']Other way around, Amazon has had it at this price for awhile[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I didn't notice that the OP mentioned that until after I had already posted.

I've had this pre-ordered for a couple months, but I haven't really been paying much attention to it lately.

Europe is getting a free eShop demo so maybe we can get it as well. I would absolutely love to try this out before the release.

[quote name='pippin']Yeah, I didn't notice that the OP mentioned that until after I had already posted.

I've had this pre-ordered for a couple months, but I haven't really been paying much attention to it lately.

Europe is getting a free eShop demo so maybe we can get it as well. I would absolutely love to try this out before the release.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd love to try it out before buying as well, but at 25% off with no shipping and tax I went for it. It looks like a lot of fun, and chances are a demo will come out before it ships, so I can always cancel the pre-order if need be.

[quote name='SW4J']Other way around, Amazon has had it at this price for awhile[/QUOTE]

Cool - I'm going to get Amazon Prime because I always end up buying off them the most. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks for the detailed post. AFAIK, New York state residents prefer Newegg since they don't get taxed there whereas Amazon and Toysrus do.

There's also a Logitech Cordless MediaBoard Pro for Sony PlayStation3, Bluetooth 2.0 & Touchpad which is on sale for $22.99 for the same time period.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what made me click on this thread since I already had the game preordered at Amazon for the same price, but I'm glad I did - I might get me one of these keyboards. Thanks!

Is Heroes of Ruin supposed to be good for some reason? I get that hasn't come out yet but any reason you guys are excited?

[quote name='io']I don't know what made me click on this thread since I already had the game preordered at Amazon for the same price, but I'm glad I did - I might get me one of these keyboards. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I ordered one too but for my PC (hopefully it works) since my current wireless keyboard/mouse acts up. Some Googling showed that this often occurs due to wi-fi so I'm hoping a BlueTooth set fixes this issue.

D'oh! - I waited too long and now the keyboard is OOS. Oh well, I'd probably only use it once every couple of months anyway.

[quote name='Vinny']Is Heroes of Ruin supposed to be good for some reason? I get that hasn't come out yet but any reason you guys are excited? [/QUOTE]

I don't know how it will turn out, but I love these types of games and good ones don't come around often enough. The game is due out in Europe this week, so there should be plenty of impressions available soon.

Hrm. Was sorta interested in this to begin with. This thread made me do some more reading/researching on it.

Think I will pick it up. Bored with Diablo III's loot system and no concrete Torchlight II date yet, so this may fill the void.

[quote name='gnargnargnar']Hrm. Was sorta interested in this to begin with. This thread made me do some more reading/researching on it.

Think I will pick it up. Bored with Diablo III's loot system and no concrete Torchlight II date yet, so this may fill the void.[/QUOTE]

I hope so. The UK has a demo out right now, and it's been well received.

[quote name='Vinny']Is Heroes of Ruin supposed to be good for some reason? I get that hasn't come out yet but any reason you guys are excited?
[/QUOTE]
I think the main reason people are getting excited about HoR is that there just aren't many RPGs for the 3DS. I also really like the art style also; it reminds me of WoW in a lot of ways. Then there's the online multiplayer with voice chat, which I believe is a first for the 3DS.

All in all, it looks like it could be one of the best 3DS games we've seen so far. Just my opinion of course.

bread's done
Back