Wal Mart Max Payne 3. $39.83. PS3 & 360

[quote name='poxsc']I am surprise to see the price of this game drop this fast.[/QUOTE] Nice, thanks for the heads up! It's a pleasant surprise, but not really unexpected.

[quote name='poxsc']I am surprise to see the price of this game drop this fast. Bought the PS3 version this morning from the Rexdale Wal Mart.[/QUOTE]
You're surprised on a game dropping only a couple weeks after launch? Really? Are you new or something because this seems to be the norm lately. 2-4 weeks seems to be the average for a game to go on sale for $40. Some games, not all.

Just PM'd at Futureshop. I just borrowed this game from the library yesterday and was gonna race through it in the week I had it. 40$ is good enough for me to pay and take my time and enjoy the other modes.

If Rockstar could make the shooting mechanics as good as they make the story telling mechanics they'd be gods in the industry.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Just PM'd at Futureshop. I just borrowed this game from the library yesterday and was gonna race through it in the week I had it. 40$ is good enough for me to pay and take my time and enjoy the other modes.

If Rockstar could make the shooting mechanics as good as they make the story telling mechanics they'd be gods in the industry.[/QUOTE]

what the hell they have video games in libraries now?! god damn..i haven't seen any in mine..do they have any in the richmond hill and vaughan area?

[quote name='tmlfan2529']what the hell they have video games in libraries now?! god damn..i haven't seen any in mine..do they have any in the richmond hill and vaughan area?[/QUOTE]

I'm in Edmonton. We've had tem at our library for a couple years but unt just recently then only had teen and everybody rated games. About two weeks ago they added mature rated games which turned something merely cool to really awesome. You can only have one M game out at a time and only for a week but you can request holds and they'll ship it to whatever library you want. Pretty good for a ten dollar membership.

Toronto and the GTA won't be getting these anytime soon. There was a plea for one years ago (or for funding, rather) in the Toronto Public Library, which was to no avail. Plus, Ford's cut funding, so unless it becomes of the utmost importance, little chance. I work at a TPL branch, so I'll keep you all updated if any news comes down the grapevine.

Also, you have to use the Library? :O UNPRECEDENTED! Quite interesting as well. That explains how they can afford games...

[quote name='Booyakz']

Also, you have to use the Library? :O UNPRECEDENTED! Quite interesting as well. That explains how they can afford games...[/QUOTE]

I think you left a word out, presumably "pay"? My wife takes care of all that but I think it's $10-12 anually. More or less a pittance and they'll usually waive it more often than not. Where the real money comes in is the $1/day fines for late dvds and movies. I've spent more on game fines than i used to at Blockbuster. :/ I usually don't balk at it, since the games are initially free and it supports the library in an indirect way.

You have to pay to use the library? Is this a public library? Now I understand why you don't have to pay provincial taxes in Alberta.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']I think you left a word out, presumably "pay"? My wife takes care of all that but I think it's $10-12 anually. More or less a pittance and they'll usually waive it more often than not. Where the real money comes in is the $1/day fines for late dvds and movies. I've spent more on game fines than i used to at Blockbuster. :/ I usually don't balk at it, since the games are initially free and it supports the library in an indirect way.[/QUOTE]

My mistake, indeed I did mean to include the word "pay".

Our libraries just began the $1/day fines on late holds, which is somewhat similar... Perhaps there is hope yet. I wonder though, what condition are the games in? :/ I mean, popular books change shapes and shades in a couple months, how do the games fare?

[quote name='tmlfan2529']what the hell they have video games in libraries now?! god damn..i haven't seen any in mine..do they have any in the richmond hill and vaughan area?[/QUOTE]

Check the library at Major Mac & Yonge St. Also the one at Bayview & John St.

it suppose to come with GTA liberty stories, it that actual ps3 game disc with case or does it come as a DOWNLOADABLE CODE inside of max payne 3 packaging

[quote name='WV Matsui']Does this help me if I bought it a month ago at BB or does the price have to actually drop at BB?[/QUOTE]

Price match/ protect it. If you're with in 30 days.

Bought a copy of this a few minutes ago at the Wal-Mart location on Kenaston. The pack-in of Episodes from Liberty City makes this is a pretty sweet deal... Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back