- - - - -

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition - PS3 ONLY - 15.99 FS

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Bladerunner

Bladerunner

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:03 AM

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16879233050

The best price i've seen this at. Also has an advantage over the 360 version as all the DLC
is ON DISC. The 360 version comes with DLC download vouchers. Enjoy everyone.

#2 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:09 AM

ugh the last time amazon price matched this, the ps3 version quickly went out of stock. hopefully amazon price matches and i can actually get it this time.

please send price match requests to amazon

#3 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:11 AM

Also, I think this is PS Move compatible.

Trying to find what's 3D/PS Move compatible has become a bit of a hunt. As, not everything states it because it was added later/DLC.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#4 KirbyLovesTacos

KirbyLovesTacos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:50 AM

I decided to bite. Wanted to replay it from scratch in preparation for RE6. Great deal imho.

#5 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:38 PM

Be sure to play this Co-op if you can. The AI that controls Sheeva (your partner in game) walks in front of your line of fire as you're shooting dudes, takes any of your reserve ammo, and is just overall annoyinf.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#6 VaultDweller

VaultDweller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

will wait for platinum edition
Posted Image

#7 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:45 PM

I bit. I've been meaning to get this for some time. Can't beat 15$ for a brand new game, especially when I never played it before.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#8 wasurenai

wasurenai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:53 PM

Heads up for those planning on buying the collector's edition of RE6 - this will come with the Anthology version as a PSN code along with RE1-4.

#9 zubalove

zubalove

Old and In the Way

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:28 PM

Can anyone tell me why the PS3 version of RE5 Gold has WAY more price promotion activity than the x360 version? I prefer the x360 on cross-platform titles, but I may have to go with the PS3 version this time due to price. Thoughts?

#10 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:45 PM

Can anyone tell me why the PS3 version of RE5 Gold has WAY more price promotion activity than the x360 version? I prefer the x360 on cross-platform titles, but I may have to go with the PS3 version this time due to price. Thoughts?

Go with the PS3 anyhow, the 360 one is just the regular game with vouchers. The PS3 one just has everything ON the actual disc. Pop it in and go.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#11 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:48 PM

That's a great price, I never played the DLC so I'm definitely down for this. It will probably creep up a bit more in price as we get closer to RE6's release so I'd suggest you jump on it if you are on the fence.

#12 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:03 PM

Sooo tempted
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.