Call of Duty: Black Ops $24.99 W/Free Shipping back in Stock at BestBuy

Was hoping for the pc version since I didn't make it for last week when they had it on sale plus a coupon. Looks like they only show pc download versions on the website.

Quick question for you FPS guys:

My brother's new to FPS games -- his first one is Starhawk and he has a pretty shitty KDR (.5). I know a lot of people talk about how CoD is geared less toward skill and more toward luck and was wondering if might be more of a confidence booster for him than Starhawk.

Thanks.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Quick question for you FPS guys:

My brother's new to FPS games -- his first one is Starhawk and he has a pretty shitty KDR (.5). I know a lot of people talk about how CoD is geared less toward skill and more toward luck and was wondering if might be more of a confidence booster for him than Starhawk.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If nothing more, Zombies is pretty fun. I found COD to have high inconsistency and luck balance. Never played Star/Warhawk, so can't tell the difference.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Quick question for you FPS guys:

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You are right about how CoD doesn't require skill. Stick to Starhawk or maybe Battlefield 3.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']You are right about how CoD doesn't require skill. Stick to Starhawk or maybe Battlefield 3.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if sarcastic... or not...

Regardless, any game requires skill. Sure, it's more of a mindless shooter, but it takes skill to be good at it. Why do people keep insisting that BF3 requires more skill?

bread's done
Back