Mad Catz CEO 2012 Promo - $60 OFF Select FightSticks + more! - Ends 6/19!

MarkMan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
There are tons of things going on this weekend! One thing you have to be SURE not to miss is Community Effort Orlando (CEO) 2012! We’re kicking the celebration off early with a special promo for our fighting game fans!

Check out this video with CEO’s Alex Jebailey and Mad Catz’s MarkMan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeBK6PVTRd8

This weekend, Team Mad Catz will be at CEO 2012 in Orlando, Florida! Mad Catz will be at the event with special deals for attendees and to support the fighting game community! In addition to having some of the best players in the world at the event, including Team Mad Catz’s very own Daigo “The Beast” Umehara and Mago the 2DGOD… Don’t miss out on your chance on these amazing deals on our award winning FightSticks and FightPads. Don’t forget to also pick up some Team Mad Catz shirts, FightStick parts, and the new Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade FightStick V.S. (our latest creation)!

We’re also running a special deal to commemorate our partnership with CEO 2012! Right now on our Mad Catz Store, take advantage of $60 OFF select FightSticks! Use COUPON CODE: CEO60 for $60 OFF the following products:

Use COUPON CODE: CEO20 for $20 OFF our entire range of Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad S.D. products! That’s a 50% OFF savings! This includes all four designs:

• Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad S.D. – Ryu & Ken V.S. Kazuya & Nina for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $19.99
  • Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad S.D. – Chun-Li & Cammy V.S. Julia & Bob for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $19.99
  • Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad S.D. – Sagat & Dhalsim V.S. Steve & Hwoarang for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $19.99
  • Street Fighter X Tekken FightPad S.D. – Poison & Hugo V.S. King & Marduk for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 – $19.99

* Offer available to continental US residents only and Canada (Sorry International buyers! Plan ahead and see if a US buddy can help you with this deal)! Pricing listed above reflects the U.S. pricing, Canadian pricing will differ.

These promos expire on end of day Tuesday, June 19th! Visit this site to take advantage of the above deals: http://madcatzstore.com

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post.

Are there multiple divisions/factories at Mad Catz? I ask because I was interested in buying the MLG Playstation 3 controller for $99 but it has a lot of QA issues according to Amazon customer reviews. These fighting game targetted sticks and pads seem to be highly regarded though.

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks for the post.

Are there multiple divisions/factories at Mad Catz? I ask because I was interested in buying the MLG Playstation 3 controller for $99 but it has a lot of QA issues according to Amazon customer reviews. These fighting game targetted sticks and pads seem to be highly regarded though.[/QUOTE]

The Mad Catz TE sticks are some of the best on the market today. They use sanwa parts and are built solidly. I've had my MvC3 TE for a year and have put *at least* several hundred hours on it without a single problem. There isn't a lot of resting space for your hands if you have big hands like I do, so I use an eightarc fusion (which by the way is dual-modded out of the box).

No idea if there are multiple divisions, but you can buy a Mad Catz TE fight stick without worry. If you plan on dual modding in the future though, go with the 360 version.

I'm surprised that they aren't doing the pads for $20 like they did for UFGT8 and ECT4.

We're sold out of Xbox 360 V.S. sticks at CEO already, However the deal is available online. Ends on Tuesday. Don't miss it! I forgot to mention, this is the LAST promo before EVO! Don't miss out if you need a stick!

[quote name='blindinglights']Can't decide if I want to get one of the pads or not...[/QUOTE]

I bought one from GS for 20 and it works pretty good.

Just bought a Street Fighter X Tekken Arcade FightStick PRO “Cross” Design for PlayStation 3. Thank you and Mad Catz for supporting the Fighting Game Community!

Good deal, but they did run the same promotion with UFGT about a month ago... seems like a pretty common occurrence around tournaments.

Still need to open my SFXT TE stick lol

[quote name='Aliens']Good deal, but they did run the same promotion with UFGT about a month ago... seems like a pretty common occurrence around tournaments.

Still need to open my SFXT TE stick lol[/QUOTE]

However. Prior to that we didn't run many promos compared to say, 2 years ago.

It's not as common as one would think. We run the promo for a weekend (UFGT8 and now CEO weekend)... next time we do it will probably be EVO. Also, the promo is now over! Thanks for checking this thread out!

bread's done
Back