Uncharted Golden Abyss $27.75 shipped

[quote name='InnocentBystander']uh-oh...I can't wait to see how this pans out.[/QUOTE]

Why? Is there something wrong with Glyde? I don't really know anything about the site.

[quote name='mickleohb']Why? Is there something wrong with Glyde? I don't really know anything about the site.[/QUOTE]

Its a marketplace where anyone can sell games and Glyde gets a commission. Its like half.com. Not really a deal I think.

[quote name='mickleohb']Why? Is there something wrong with Glyde? I don't really know anything about the site.[/QUOTE]

Glyde is fine (assuming you get a legit seller).
It kind of like ebay where individual sellers list their games.
It doesn't belong in the vg deals section due to the extremely limited quantity available (I'm guessing 1 seller is selling 1 copy Uncharted Golden Abyss at that price point)

This. In Red text above header.

Video Game Deals - The best video game deals in the world are here.
DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. ONLY POST SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME DEALS!

[quote name='spiderdog']This. In Red text above header.

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. ONLY POST SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME DEALS![/QUOTE]

Exactamundo!

[quote name='spiderdog']This. In Red text above header.

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. DO NOT POST YOUR OWN AFFILIATE LINKS. ONLY POST SPECIFIC VIDEO GAME DEALS![/QUOTE]

I posted the deal then my referral for anyone who wanted to help me out. I do not see the big deal.

[quote name='dansoccerball']I posted the deal then my referral for anyone who wanted to help me out. I do not see the big deal.[/QUOTE]

Its not a big deal, but if you read the big red letters at the top of every deal post/thread/page, you'll see that you're not supposed to post referral links. Its better to work with the rules of the site, since many people here benefit from CAG and want it to keep functioning well.

[quote name='dansoccerball']I posted the deal then my referral for anyone who wanted to help me out. I do not see the big deal.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's in the rules so I think that is why you can't do that.

[quote name='Zaku77']Heads up, Vita games do not come with a manual. One less thing to be wrong with it for a used copy. Lol[/QUOTE]

Thx for the heads-up!

bread's done
Back