• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#61 wingzero16

wingzero16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:24 PM

out of stock but def put this on order.
20$ is a good price. i've had so many games in my back log this just adds on to it :(
sad thing is i haven't even touched batman arkham city and i got that on black friday last year :/

#62 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:39 PM

out of stock but def put this on order.
20$ is a good price. i've had so many games in my back log this just adds on to it :(
sad thing is i haven't even touched batman arkham city and i got that on black friday last year :/

How much did you get it for? I know people were trading to GS for $28 then buying the $10 BB copy while keeping the codes from the 1st ones or even selling them too.

#63 dviper2399

dviper2399

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

I have been waiting for this price point, but now I have a feeling one of these if not both will end up being a free ps+ game very soon

#64 JanusDS

JanusDS

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:11 PM

Heh, figures that they do that right after my daily perusal through Amazon's video game deals and this forum and I don't check again until a little while ago when it's out of stock with my crap luck. :wall: Oh well, they still let you order so I just went ahead and ordered it since that's the cheapest I've seen it and I'm not really in a rush to get it so as long as I get the $20 price and the 30 days of PS+ whenever, I'm good (just hope I don't miss any good PS+ deals while waiting for it :-({|=).

#65 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:30 PM

I know you <3 BB Enuf, but if memory serves the GoW: Origins and this both had some YMMV attached to it with that coupon, which is why I didn't bother. I've been waiting for $20 on several of these collections, and while Sly and PoP have had deals, others like Jak & Daxter and MGS are still sitting around $40.

I wanted this one as to my understanding it's one of the better 'we added cool stuff to this disc instead of just slapping games on it' collections, plus I never played Ico.
Posted Image

#66 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:31 PM

I have been waiting for this price point, but now I have a feeling one of these if not both will end up being a free ps+ game very soon

doubt it will happen anytime soon though they really like selling these & they have good legs.

#67 wingzero16

wingzero16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

These HD collections are dropping at a much slower pace than I expected. I've been waiting on a sub-$20 mark for Sly and PoP but it doesn't seem like either one is happening... that, or I missed them being sub-$20.

PoP is 20$ at walmarts around my area same with the splinter cell. I was able to find the sly collection for a good price on the trading forum. PoP for the first game the audio was messed up bad i don[t know if it was just mine or thats all of them. the last two games were fine though. I'm honestly waiting for DMC collection to drop in price. I did grab this though i got SoC for ps2 and only killed off 3 giants so i can't wait to beat it. just gotta wait for stock to come back in

#68 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

Awesome! Been waiting on this. I have the ps2 versions but never finished them.

So, I just signed up for PS+, will the code for the free month just extend my membership by a month?

Yes it just extends your subscription

#69 wingzero16

wingzero16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

How much did you get it for? I know people were trading to GS for $28 then buying the $10 BB copy while keeping the codes from the 1st ones or even selling them too.

I picked up the game for 30$ at black friday at Best buy. i wish i would have traded it in and waited till the game of the year version i just kept getting more games my back log is huge :(

#70 Shadow Cloud

Shadow Cloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:47 PM

Don't forget to mention it also comes with 30 days of Playstation Plus

Does it no longer come with that since it's out of stock?

#71 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:51 PM

Debating if I want to get my Bestbuy to price-match... been there everyday this week since Sunday though... getting tiredd of driving out there...

#72 topplehat

topplehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:53 PM

Does it no longer come with that since it's out of stock?

WHen I checked out it still said I qualified even though it was out of stock.

#73 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

thanks OP, been waiting on a price like this. Missed it initially since i didn't own a PS3 at the time. Put in an order even though it's OOS. i trust that they'll get more copies in haha.

#74 FQRizzo

FQRizzo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

Debating if I want to get my Bestbuy to price-match... been there everyday this week since Sunday though... getting tiredd of driving out there...

Best Buy isn't going to PM Amazon....

#75 pippin

pippin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

Usually when Amazon runs out of stock, they get more in pretty quick. I would be surprised if these don't ship within a couple days.

#76 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

Best Buy isn't going to PM Amazon....

its ymmv....
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#77 Shadow Cloud

Shadow Cloud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

WHen I checked out it still said I qualified even though it was out of stock.

Thanks, I'll place an order then. Playing Shadow of Colossus again with a stable framerate will be well worth it.

#78 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

Thanks, I'll place an order then. Playing Shadow of Colossus again with a stable framerate will be well worth it.

Yeah the promotion for PS+ even comes up on the checkout/pay page.

#79 eilegz

eilegz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:28 PM

out of stock, didnt last long the deal :/

#80 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

out of stock, didnt last long the deal :/

Don't be an Amazon00b.
It is temporarily out of stock. You can still order it from Amazon now. Yes, for 19.99. No, you won't get charged until it ships.

Also this is appears to be a price drop - not a one time sale.

EDIT: I'll even give you a link to the page that shows Amazon as the vendor, and not random Bob's Discount Game CeeDeez.
http://www.amazon.co...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Edited by blinknot4, 13 June 2012 - 10:40 PM.
link added

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#81 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:28 AM

I read this on the ICO offer on Amazon...
Receive a bonus game? Like to keep or like all the other "free" games you get from PS+?
What if I'm already a PS+ subscriber, do I still get whatever the free game mentioned is?

Bonus Offer: PlayStation Plus Trial
This title is currently part of a PlayStation Plus Trial Offer. Receive a code good toward a 30-day trial of PlayStation Plus with the purchase of this game. Sign up for the 30-day trial and receive a free PSN game. Free games, huge discounts, and great exclusives await. Access code will be e-mailed within two business days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time

#82 TctclMvPhase

TctclMvPhase

Dismal Scientist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

Thanks OP. Picked this up along with Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Season 1 Volume 1.

black_swan_movie-640x120.jpg

"I was perfect....

#83 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:27 AM

I read this on the ICO offer on Amazon...
Receive a bonus game? Like to keep or like all the other "free" games you get from PS+?
What if I'm already a PS+ subscriber, do I still get whatever the free game mentioned is?

Bonus Offer: PlayStation Plus Trial
This title is currently part of a PlayStation Plus Trial Offer. Receive a code good toward a 30-day trial of PlayStation Plus with the purchase of this game. Sign up for the 30-day trial and receive a free PSN game. Free games, huge discounts, and great exclusives await. Access code will be e-mailed within two business days after your order ships. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time

I think they mean a free game from the PS+ service, and this month there are shit-ton.

#84 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:40 AM

I think they mean a free game from the PS+ service, and this month there are shit-ton.

Oh, I was hoping for something differnet, since I already have PS+ and got all them games. Greedy greedy me.

#85 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 14 June 2012 - 01:42 AM

Can anyone who ordered before it went OOS tell everyone if the one month PS+ has an expiration date or not?

#86 henryVIII

henryVIII

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:55 AM

Can anyone who ordered before it went OOS tell everyone if the one month PS+ has an expiration date or not?

IIRC, it said the code must be used by Aug 31.

#87 Boss★Moogle

Boss★Moogle

てぃもの魂の伴侶

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:56 AM

OOS, but at least I was able to lock in the price. Thanks OP.

ostzsk.jpg

#88 cheeky

cheeky

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:59 AM

Don't be an Amazon00b.
It is temporarily out of stock. You can still order it from Amazon now. Yes, for 19.99. No, you won't get charged until it ships.

Also this is appears to be a price drop - not a one time sale.

EDIT: I'll even give you a link to the page that shows Amazon as the vendor, and not random Bob's Discount Game CeeDeez.
http://www.amazon.co...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

What about this makes you think it's a msrp drop?

#89 Qwid

Qwid

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:02 AM

Thanks for posting. Got this along with Rage since it was only $10 (and I wanted free shipping). I was waiting for a good deal on the Ico/SotC collection. Backordered, but that is ok as long as I can get in on the $20 offer.

#90 Zonic505

Zonic505

People read these?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:40 AM

Been wanting to get this for so long. Maybe I'll finally make it through Shadow of the Colossus this time around (got it a few years ago, but only made it about 1/2 way through). Free month of PS+ just sweetens the deal. I'll have to add it to my backlog, but thanks for informing.
Posted ImagePosted Image