ICO and the Shadow of Colossus Collection PS3 $20 Amazon.com

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#241 Tonious

Tonious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:51 AM

I placed my order on the 25th. The game has shipped and will be here Thursday (would be today but 4th of july and all that). I haven't recieved the code in an email. Sent Amazon an email about it. Anyone else have this problem? I was going to wait for Ico/Shadow to be cheaper but I wanted that free month for those games. ;_; Hawlp!

#242 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

I placed my order on the 25th. The game has shipped and will be here Thursday (would be today but 4th of july and all that). I haven't recieved the code in an email. Sent Amazon an email about it. Anyone else have this problem? I was going to wait for Ico/Shadow to be cheaper but I wanted that free month for those games. ;_; Hawlp!

Same here, Im still waiting on my PS Plus code, but I haunt emailed amazon about it. Figure I would give it a little more time before i do. I might later tonight though. I got my copy 2 days ago. (i had it one day shipped)
Posted Image

#243 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

I received my code about 3 days after it shipped. When you ordered doesnt matter, its when it actually ships. Just be patient.

#244 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

Yea got it today, so just wait it out a bit more, it will come.
Posted Image

#245 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:31 AM

For those concerned with the hassle of canceling PS+, go to Account Management\Services on your PS3, select Plus: 30-Day trial, then turn off Automatic Renewal. It then says the service will still be usable until expiration, but will not renew.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#246 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:10 PM

Black Label (Non-Greatest Hits) confirmed as what they are shipping, just got mine.

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg