GS Vita Drops: Disgaea 3, Dynasty Warriors NEXT, Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS - $29.99 New

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AwRy108']Wish Rayman Origins would drop, too--really wanting it for the Vita, but not wanting to pay $40 for a double-dip.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can't believe the price is holding especially when you can buy the console version for much cheaper and includes multiplayer.

I doubt it. The only cheap titles for Vita I've seen are Hot Shots Golf and Wipeout each at 19.99 I price matched Walmart at Bestbuy yesterday for Wipeout. It'll probably take awhile.

[quote name='Zaku77']Think Disgaea will drop much more for a new copy? Seems unlikely that it'll go below 20[/QUOTE]

I've seen the PS3 version drop below 20 multiple times so it could definitely go down more.

[quote name='dubleo']I've seen the PS3 version drop below 20 multiple times so it could definitely go down more.[/QUOTE]
Consider the PS3 version the "vanilla" copy... vita version hosts all the DLC off PSN on disk. Thanks OP, I'm gonna go pick one up today. Not sure if i'll get a new copy or used yet since I have a coupon for $10 off any purchase and a $10 off used game.

Do the $10 off coupons work on these? Because everytime in the past I've tried to use a powerup rewards coupon on a sale item I've been shot down

[quote name='rydall']Do the $10 off coupons work on these? Because everytime in the past I've tried to use a powerup rewards coupon on a sale item I've been shot down[/QUOTE]

I can confirm that the coupon works. I got NGS+ for $16.19 today.

Best Buy has had some recent DOTD for Vita games like Modnation Racers for $11.99 as well as that submarine game which I can't think of the title.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']I can confirm that the coupon works. I got NGS+ for $16.19 today.[/QUOTE]

Sweet thankyou very much! I think I'm gonna try to track down the same game

[quote name='AwRy108']Wish Rayman Origins would drop, too--really wanting it for the Vita, but not wanting to pay $40 for a double-dip.[/QUOTE]

Target had it on sale for $29 a few weeks ago. I'm sure it will go on sale somewhere again soon.

[quote name='Tarskidx']Best Buy has had some recent DOTD for Vita games like Modnation Racers for $11.99 as well as that submarine game which I can't think of the title.[/QUOTE]

Steel Diver is a 3DS title, but that price for MNR was great.

I have put about 10 hours on disgaea and I STILL dont understand what the hell I am doing. If someone on here has a good grasp on it, PM me. I need help. I want to really like the game, but I am having a hard time giving it my seal of approval.

How's Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus? Thinking about getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the PS3 if Sigma Plus isn't worth the extra features.

Already have Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

Good stuff, might use my Best Buy gift card and have them match the price for NGS+ when i get back from this underway if its still at this price.

[quote name='Gosha']In terms of best Disgaea games, I'd probably put them in order from best to worst like this...

1 > 4 > 3 > 2[/QUOTE]

I'd agree!

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']How's Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus? Thinking about getting Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the PS3 if Sigma Plus isn't worth the extra features.

Already have Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.[/QUOTE]

stick with Black since thats the best version.

[quote name='RiPPn']Where are you guys getting the 10$ off coupon? Disgaea 3 for 19.99 would be a stellar pick up.[/QUOTE]

Its a Powerup Reward coupon. Its purchased with PUR points from the PUR website.

Edit: its only good for used games 19.99 and up.

[quote name='DCpinoy']Its a Powerup Reward coupon. Its purchased with PUR points from the PUR website.

Edit: its only good for used games 19.99 and up.[/QUOTE]

Ah okay thanks for the response, well I think I'll still pick it up at 29.99.

Quick question about PUR..

Can I claim the 10$ off coupon twice? Will it be the same amount of points for my second claim? and lastly.. can I use both of them on one purchase? It doesn't say I can't, but I would rather not have to deal with BS if I try.

Thanks

[quote name='prettycrazy']Quick question about PUR..

Can I claim the 10$ off coupon twice? Will it be the same amount of points for my second claim? and lastly.. can I use both of them on one purchase? It doesn't say I can't, but I would rather not have to deal with BS if I try.

Thanks[/QUOTE]Yes to the first two questions, no to the third. For some reason, the register at GS won't allow the use of two coupons in a single transaction; you should be fine doing two separate transactions, though, assuming you have a patient employee ringing you up.

[quote name='Vigilante']Yes to the first two questions, no to the third. For some reason, the register at GS won't allow the use of two coupons in a single transaction; you should be fine doing two separate transactions, though, assuming you have a patient employee ringing you up.[/QUOTE]Thanks. I think I'll pass on these then.. I was hoping to grab one for $10.

This is probably why the 20$ off is over 10k points.

[quote name='prettycrazy']Thanks. I think I'll pass on these then.. I was hoping to grab one for $10.

This is probably why the 20$ off is over 10k points.[/QUOTE]Glad to help.

I tried out the demo for DW NEXT last night, and while I loved the frenetic atmosphere, the fact that there's no Musou Mode for each character is disheartening, to say the least, so I don't think it's for me. I can see the duels getting annoyingly repetitive, as well.

I'm contemplating NGS+, though; I tried playing NGB a few years ago but lost interest (not sure how far I got), but the idea of playing Ninja Gaiden on-the-go and being able to more easily get better at it is enticing (30fps doesn't really bother me or have any effect on whether I'd enjoy it). Hmm... :whistle2:k

Thanks for this! I just picked up used copies of NGS+, Disagea 3, MLB:TS, and Dynast Warriors+ for $67 (Used the $10 off for each in a separate transactions, unique codes). Not bad for four games on the vita.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']I can confirm that the coupon works. I got NGS+ for $16.19 today.[/QUOTE]

Same, now to find a Disgaea also, Those $10 off coupons are amazing. I ended up using 6 of them lol, all on Vita games....well 5, saving last one for Disgaea...

[quote name='FatBoyInside']According to GS website, all the PSV title in the OP reverted back to $34.99 preowned / $39.99 new. How disappointing :whistle2:( .[/QUOTE]You can say that again. I really wanted to pick up NGS+ yesterday, but someone bought the only used copy in my immediate area the day before. :bomb:

damn, had a copy of Disgaea 3 on hold but couldn't get to the store yesterday. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for the next sale/drop.

[quote name='bob330i']damn, had a copy of Disgaea 3 on hold but couldn't get to the store yesterday. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for the next sale/drop.[/QUOTE]

Same here, ended up paying $24 after the $10 off coupon...But I did get ninja gaiden yesterday for $17, guess that's an offset....

Glad I got in on Disgaea then. Ended up getting it for about 15 after PUR, the extra 10% with 3 games thing, and the 10 off coupon.

Luckily there is one store by me that is near an army base that seems to constantly get a stream of new USED games in, probably due to people moving in, shipping out all the time. The other Gamestops around me don't have anything close to the same selection.

[quote name='Gosha']Glad I got in on Disgaea then. Ended up getting it for about 15 after PUR, the extra 10% with 3 games thing, and the 10 off coupon.

Luckily there is one store by me that is near an army base that seems to constantly get a stream of new USED games in, probably due to people moving in, shipping out all the time. The other Gamestops around me don't have anything close to the same selection.[/QUOTE]

I had to go to 4 different stores to find the last 6 games, I envy you....Disgaea alone was sent over from another store in another state, making me miss out on the sale...

bread's done
Back