Photo
- - - - -

GS Vita Drops: Disgaea 3, Dynasty Warriors NEXT, Ninja Gaiden Sigma PLUS - $29.99 New

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:33 AM

Where are you guys getting the 10$ off coupon? Disgaea 3 for 19.99 would be a stellar pick up.

Its a Powerup Reward coupon. Its purchased with PUR points from the PUR website.

Edit: its only good for used games 19.99 and up.

#32 RiPPn

RiPPn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

Its a Powerup Reward coupon. Its purchased with PUR points from the PUR website.

Edit: its only good for used games 19.99 and up.

Ah okay thanks for the response, well I think I'll still pick it up at 29.99.

125365.png

#33 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:46 AM

Yeah, got it via e-mail. Don't know why it hasn't been updated on the website yet.

Only other deals are :

Tiger woods 13 and Saints Row 3 for 40.

Mass Effect 3 for 30.

http://www.gamestop....id=eml_10000564

that chrome controller = sexy

#34 prettycrazy

prettycrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:01 AM

Quick question about PUR..

Can I claim the 10$ off coupon twice? Will it be the same amount of points for my second claim? and lastly.. can I use both of them on one purchase? It doesn't say I can't, but I would rather not have to deal with BS if I try.

Thanks
[] 3DS Friend Code | 3179 - 6076 - 9676 []
Posted ImagePosted Image

#35 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 02:08 PM

Quick question about PUR..

Can I claim the 10$ off coupon twice? Will it be the same amount of points for my second claim? and lastly.. can I use both of them on one purchase? It doesn't say I can't, but I would rather not have to deal with BS if I try.

Thanks

Yes to the first two questions, no to the third. For some reason, the register at GS won't allow the use of two coupons in a single transaction; you should be fine doing two separate transactions, though, assuming you have a patient employee ringing you up.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: Just Cause 2; MGS3 HD [Plat Run]  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/14]:  :ps3: MGS3 HD (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#36 prettycrazy

prettycrazy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

Yes to the first two questions, no to the third. For some reason, the register at GS won't allow the use of two coupons in a single transaction; you should be fine doing two separate transactions, though, assuming you have a patient employee ringing you up.

Thanks. I think I'll pass on these then.. I was hoping to grab one for $10.

This is probably why the 20$ off is over 10k points.
[] 3DS Friend Code | 3179 - 6076 - 9676 []
Posted ImagePosted Image

#37 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

Thanks. I think I'll pass on these then.. I was hoping to grab one for $10.

This is probably why the 20$ off is over 10k points.

Glad to help.

I tried out the demo for DW NEXT last night, and while I loved the frenetic atmosphere, the fact that there's no Musou Mode for each character is disheartening, to say the least, so I don't think it's for me. I can see the duels getting annoyingly repetitive, as well.

I'm contemplating NGS+, though; I tried playing NGB a few years ago but lost interest (not sure how far I got), but the idea of playing Ninja Gaiden on-the-go and being able to more easily get better at it is enticing (30fps doesn't really bother me or have any effect on whether I'd enjoy it). Hmm... :-k

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: Just Cause 2; MGS3 HD [Plat Run]  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

#38 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

Thanks for this! I just picked up used copies of NGS+, Disagea 3, MLB:TS, and Dynast Warriors+ for $67 (Used the $10 off for each in a separate transactions, unique codes). Not bad for four games on the vita.

#39 fujishig

fujishig

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

Looks like Amazon matched Dynasty Warriors Next for 29.99, but not Ninja Gaiden (yet)

#40 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

I can confirm that the coupon works. I got NGS+ for $16.19 today.

Same, now to find a Disgaea also, Those $10 off coupons are amazing. I ended up using 6 of them lol, all on Vita games....well 5, saving last one for Disgaea...

#41 DrAndonuts

DrAndonuts

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

Looks like Shinobido 2 has been marked down to $29.99 NEW, $24.99 USED too. I'll probably pick one up with the $10 off coupon:
http://www.gamestop....ge-of-zen/98650

#42 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:33 PM

According to GS website, all the PSV title in the OP reverted back to $34.99 preowned / $39.99 new. How disappointing :-( .

My Current Lowball Sale is OPEN.  Lots of sweet deals starting at just $1. Ends 8/25, so hurry! 

animePSP2.jpg

#43 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

According to GS website, all the PSV title in the OP reverted back to $34.99 preowned / $39.99 new. How disappointing :-( .

You can say that again. I really wanted to pick up NGS+ yesterday, but someone bought the only used copy in my immediate area the day before. :bomb:

Cloud_Squall78.png

#44 bob330i

bob330i

just lookin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:04 PM

damn, had a copy of Disgaea 3 on hold but couldn't get to the store yesterday. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for the next sale/drop.

#45 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

damn, had a copy of Disgaea 3 on hold but couldn't get to the store yesterday. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for the next sale/drop.

Same here, ended up paying $24 after the $10 off coupon...But I did get ninja gaiden yesterday for $17, guess that's an offset....

#46 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

Glad I got in on Disgaea then. Ended up getting it for about 15 after PUR, the extra 10% with 3 games thing, and the 10 off coupon.

Luckily there is one store by me that is near an army base that seems to constantly get a stream of new USED games in, probably due to people moving in, shipping out all the time. The other Gamestops around me don't have anything close to the same selection.

#47 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

Glad I got in on Disgaea then. Ended up getting it for about 15 after PUR, the extra 10% with 3 games thing, and the 10 off coupon.

Luckily there is one store by me that is near an army base that seems to constantly get a stream of new USED games in, probably due to people moving in, shipping out all the time. The other Gamestops around me don't have anything close to the same selection.

I had to go to 4 different stores to find the last 6 games, I envy you....Disgaea alone was sent over from another store in another state, making me miss out on the sale...