Suikoden Rare Posters Framed for Sale

agentos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello everyone. I am trying to downsize my collection of video game memorabilia. I do not have enough room to put everything I have up. For sale are a few rare posters I have gathered. I am not including frames due to the liability of glass breaking in transit The large Suikoden III poster is too heavy to ship with a frame anyway. I have a few other posters for sale, but have not had an opportunity to take photos. They are 3 small Suikoden Tierkreis posters from Nintendo Power. I can verify conditions of posters to interested parties. I listed brief conditions below off the top of my head. Please understand these are used posters I acquired through other people and will have some wear.

Shipping is included with the price and I will ship within the continental U.S. No international shipping. Will offer a discount for multiple item purchases.

Paypal accepted as well as checks/money orders (upon clearance of funds).

*I am not listing my Suikoden II poster for sale in this thread. I will take inquiries, but do not plan to sell it at this time.*

Please click the link to see the picture of the items. It is too large to embed in this post: http://www.tacticsogre.com/dscn1665.jpg

SOLD Suikoden III Poster w/o Frame: $30 (will ship in a poster cylinder) *This poster has slight wear around the edges. The blank white backside has a little damage to it. You may notice slight creases in the poster.*

Suikoden IV Coin Shadow Box (Is is glued in the back with a poxi that is said not to cause damage to the actual item) : $25.

*I have lowered the prices below due to not shipping anything in a frame. This eliminates weight and danger of a hazard.*

Suikoden V Framed Limited Edition Art Cell: $20
*Great condition*

Suikoden V Banner Marquee: $20
*Used strong cardboard banner with wear around the corners *

Suikoden IV Banner Marquee: $20
*Used strong cardboard banner with wear around the corners. It does have creasing on one specific corner*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I'm interested in both banners. Do you still have them? If so, could you send to Spain?

And do yo have more Suikoden stuff?

Thanks

Bye!

bread's done
Back