Capcom Digital Collection XBox 360 13.49 w/FSSS fulfilled by Amazon

These old games are not worth anymore than $1 each, so I'll wait for $10 price. I don't know why they haven't released it on the PS3.

[quote name='Investor']These old games are not worth anymore than $1 each, so I'll wait for $10 price. I don't know why they haven't released it on the PS3.[/QUOTE]

uh...SF2 Hyper fighter and Final Fight are the only 'old' games. That and the HDR games are better than the vast majority of games released.....ever.

I have ps3 controller skins and trigger addons in my cart to make my order $25.79 but I am having trouble pulling the trigger. I might just hold out a little longer for this.

It's going to be tough for me to resist this price. I mean... Joint Strike? It's been ages since I've played. Awesome find, thanks OP.

Just comparing prices. Flock alone costs $15.

Saving a ton of MS points and hard drive space definitely makes this worth it!

:cool:

[quote name='Masterkyo']I wish they release DISC version for 360 or PS3. I hate digital Download code :([/QUOTE]

This is a disc.

this is on disc. the games are originally available only as downloads, this collection puts all of them on disc.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I wish they release DISC version for 360 or PS3. I hate digital Download code :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='eLefAdEr']It's going to be tough for me to resist this price. I mean... Joint Strike? It's been ages since I've played. Awesome find, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

1942: Joint Strike was one of my favorites on this disc. Also, I love Magic Sword, which as pointed out by technicalstylz, is one more game which comes with Final Fight: Double Impact. Commando 3 isn't bad either, nor is Bionic Commando: Rearmed. There are enough games on this compilation to be a good deal, and these are DISC versions of previously available digital-only games.

Thanks OP. I added a FSSS eligible used copy of Wanted: Weapons of Fate to get the subtotal to $25.03, but now Amazon charges tax to Florida :whistle2:|.

With Best Buy now only allowing Free Shipping after your subtotal before tax comes to $25, looks like Newegg is the last reputable place that doesn't charge me tax or shipping.

[quote name='Bosamba']Thanks OP. I added a FSSS eligible used copy of Wanted: Weapons of Fate to get the subtotal to $25.03, but now Amazon charges tax to Florida :whistle2:|.

With Best Buy now only allowing Free Shipping after your subtotal before tax comes to $25, looks like Newegg is the last reputable place that doesn't charge me tax or shipping.[/QUOTE]

Amazon doesn't charge tax for Florida. I live in FL also and just made a purchase today with no taxing. Its because this particular seller of this game runs his business in FL, so there is tax for FL buyers. Try putting in an item offered by amazon itself and there will be no tax.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Sorry, my bad. I was one key off on the keyboard. Sorry to bother you so much with it. It has been corrected.[/QUOTE]

Heh, at least you caught it later. ;)

*edited for great justice*

[quote name='z3razerviper']only the psn versions required you be logged in[/QUOTE]

Ah, my mistake then. I just googled it and it indeed seems only the PSN versions have that DRM. Sorry folks, move along.

Thanks OP! End up picked it up with Samurai Shodown Anthology for WII under $31 shipped. Samurai Shodown Anthology for WII been $15 forever !!!!

I caved, bought one with my Amazon credit. I'm sure it'll be cheaper soon but after looking up some gameplay video of these 8 titles, it's a fantastic price.

14 copies left when I placed my order so chances are this opportunity will be gone soon.

Man this is tempting but I think I'm going to hold out for $10. Managed to time it right and got the Sega Dreamcast Collection for $9.42 at Amazon. I'll gamble on this one I think too.

[quote name='chimpmeister']No unfortunately this release was XBox 360 only. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Appreciate the reply. I already have SSF2THDR, Double Impact, and SPF2T for the PS3 but decided to drop the ~$2/game for the 360 version (without the DRM).

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']I already have HD Remix and Double Impact so I think I'll wait for lower.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. Was wondering how this would work out for you.

Bump: Deal is live again, from two good Amazon 3rd party sellers! Isomergames and Shark Distribution. Got my copy from Shark a few days ago for 15.89, great price for this collection!

Even though I have a few of these on the HD the ones I dont have make it well worth the $16

And now I can clear some HD space

Yep, deal price is back -- 22 copies available.

Received my copy yesterday, didn't make time for it but will be correcting that tonight. I can't wait to try out Magic Sword, Final Fight and Joint Strike. Nostalgia, here I come.

bread's done
Back