Diablo III Review

Haha, I hope you don't take it too as too negative. My scale isn't very inflated, so a 5 is hardly a terrible game. D3 gets enjoyable when you reach Inferno, and I find evem myself still playing it. It's just, to be fair, without a the real money auction house there'd be little incentive to keep going.

My buddy has made $450 so far this month 0_o

Dude. I wish i could get this review on a major gaming website. I bought this because of my local bb employee. He ranted and raved about how he couldnt stop playing it. 17 hours in and i have declared this impulse buy a bust. I really regret buying this.

Playing Diablo III is like playing Diablo II in an enhanced graphics and game play. I wan't my money back. I miss Rakanishu!

Newbies should definitely read this review. It is very entertaining and informational at the same time. a lot of people have waited so long for this Diablo III to be released that is why we should all play it nicely and have fun playing the game.

i'd say, the developers continue to modify and add content should be worth a few points in the right direction. while you may love it or hate it, the game continues to evolve and is an ever changing experience.

The review was written before any major changes were made to the game, and I probably won't write of it again until an expansion hits. But I do hear it's an entirely different experience now, so approach it if you wish. It was just during those first two months that the game was an inexcusable mess.

I dont see the point of playing when they cant fix what is flawed... that is the itemization and the auction house. All the items are homogenous in the effect that there was really only one item good for you in each slot and thats the one with a socket (if applicable) and your base stat and vitality.

Torchlight 2 got the itemization right and Diablo 3 failed epically at it. I have more fun playing Torchlight 2 because I can look forward to lots of badass loot dropping where as Diablo 3 I can play for freaking hours and not get one decent piece.

[quote name='Zawazuki']Wow, this is by far the lowest rated Diablo III review I've seen.[/QUOTE]

Wow. 5.5 thats brutal!

bread's done
Back