The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. 3DS. $19.99 @ Newegg.com FS

Wow, good find. Shoprunner eligible too.
Ah, this is part of their daily deal. That means this price will hold till at least tomorrow, so if you want it, grab it soon.

Tch. I had to bite on this, even without a 3DS of my own (yet). I've always loved the Zelda series and when is this going to drop below this price? Thanks for posting it.

Would you guys recommend getting this now even if I do not currently own a 3DS? Nintendo titles tend to maintain a high price.

[quote name='Barkwhip']Would you guys recommend getting this now even if I do not currently own a 3DS? Nintendo titles tend to maintain a high price.[/QUOTE]

Same question here. I'm planning on buying a used 3DS @ $77 + this game = all of my money for this month :cry:.

Thanks for the heads up OP this a great deal, I'm buying a 3DS soon so I will be picking this game up before they sell out(its showing as available for me).... now I only need MGS Snake Eater to drop to this price lol

EDIT: spoke to soon, I had the page open then went to add to the cart, it gave an error message, reloaded the page it is now out of stock :bomb:

bread's done
Back