Photo
- - - - -

Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (3DS) - $29.96 Preorder at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:14 PM

I'm not sure how good of a game this is, but I noticed Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure (:3ds:) sitting in my Gold Box for $28.46, a bit lower than its $39.99 MSRP, so I checked the product page and it appears to be on sale for $29.96, similar to Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy (now dead) and Heroes of Ruin (still active).

Link: http://www.amazon.co...HB8DM9C20WZQ7F0

Rhythm Thief releases a week after Theatrhythm, so I'm really hesitant to get in on this deal, but maybe some CAGs will make use of it and/or justify the purchase for those of us who are unsure.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#2 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

http://www.metacriti.../critic-reviews huh i might jump on this
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#3 bojay1997

bojay1997

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

This may now be MSRP. Many other online retailers have it listed for the same price now.

#4 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:56 PM

I have it preordered at Newegg, where it is also $29.99. July is going to be incredible for the 3DS - Theatrhythm, Rhythm Thief, Heroes of Ruin, and Kingdom Hearts 3D all in one month. It's even nicer that I got them all for $30 :)
Posted Image

#5 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:00 PM

I have it preordered at Newegg, where it is also $29.99. July is going to be incredible for the 3DS - Theatrhythm, Rhythm Thief, Heroes of Ruin, and Kingdom Hearts 3D all in one month. It's even nicer that I got them all for $30 :)

Can't go wrong for $7 a game.

#6 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

There's probably something I'm forgetting, but how were you able to get all of those for $30 total???

...Or do you mean $30 each?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#7 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:28 AM

There's probably something I'm forgetting, but how were you able to get all of those for $30 total???

...Or do you mean $30 each?

I meant $30 each, although $30 total would certainly have been nice ;)
Posted Image