Photo
- - - - -

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Discussion Thread - Releases 11/13/12

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 GBH

GBH

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

If you were be a 24 bit artist you might be cool. Funny watching a guy flip out at gaystop the other day because he didn'dt get a black ops when he preordered. Baaaaaaaaaa they all say.
I Didn't Mean To

#32 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

If you were be a 24 bit artist you might be cool.

oh man, you burned me so good! :applause:

EightBitArtist.png

#33 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

oh man, you burned me so good! :applause:

I do not think 28 bit would relate to anything anyway. Sega Genesis graphics or maybe 3DO?

Kamagii.png

#34 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:51 AM

I hope they fix the create a class bug. It's annoying losing your builds every time you join a match, and being forced to play with the default 10.

#35 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

feel free to add me Ive got a mic and want to kill some zombies....

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#36 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

The only question I have is...

I played Black OPS on PS3/360 and the one on PS3 lagged compared to the 360 one. Does this one have that issue about your friends list updating causing lag?

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#37 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

My PS3's froze 6 times total now.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#38 Loonknight

Loonknight

Dirk The Daring

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

My PS3 freezes just about every time I decide to check out the players in my lobby looking at the emblems. It's happened about 6 times now. The other time it froze on me was when I was creating my own emblem.

Outside of that, been trying out the 3D on it, and it is not bad, as is the game so far for me when I'm not waiting for teams to balance...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise your bananas ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

#39 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:36 PM

froze about 6 times last night. Absolutely bull that they would release something like this.

#40 McFryyyyyy

McFryyyyyy

Mogwai Fear Satan!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:10 PM

froze about 6 times last night. Absolutely bull that they would release something like this.

not too suprising though when dev's can just patch the shit out of the game. One of the low points on this and probably the next 8743074054730587 generations of consoles. pretty much only reason I play my old systems still.

Kamagii.png

#41 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

Hows zombies? Local 4 player yet?

#42 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

Treyarch is not known for quality CoD releases. They patch the game into oblivion within a few months and call it balancing. Glad I'm skipping this iteration.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#43 luan87us

luan87us

I am cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

If anyone is looking for someone to play zombies with hmu

#44 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

I'm reading on Neogaf that they pulled the Nuketown 24/7 playlist, and the only way to play Nuketown now is in custom matches or special events.

What in the Fuck?

#45 screwkick

screwkick

It's T-Shirt Time...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

http://kotaku.com/59...s-2-multiplayer

#46 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:46 AM

Damn just froze on me for the second time. Loving the game though. Playing domination, killed confirmed, and zombies mostly. Add me if you want to play.

#47 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

Spoiler

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#48 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

The lock up bit is getting old and some of the server issues are the same issues that Black Ops I had. You would think they would have fixed it before release considering it's basically the same game.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#49 Romis

Romis

Honor Among CAGS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:28 PM

? for someone who has prestiged, anychance they increase you 'unlock' spaces to 11 ?

#50 MightySlacker

MightySlacker

RANCH! RANCH! RANCH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Nope, it stays at 10. You don't really get a whole lot of options prestige-wise. The gun prestiges seem kinda useless as well, and some of the camos seem impossible to unlock.

Digging the game. I'm getting motherfucked left and right because people just can't stop running into bettys. There's not a whole lot of team players, I once got 22 kills off a sentry gun because apparently no one wanted to switch to a class and throw an EMP
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

#51 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Nope, it stays at 10. You don't really get a whole lot of options prestige-wise. The gun prestiges seem kinda useless as well, and some of the camos seem impossible to unlock.

Digging the game. I'm getting motherfucked left and right because people just can't stop running into bettys. There's not a whole lot of team players, I once got 22 kills off a sentry gun because apparently no one wanted to switch to a class and throw an EMP

Ha! May have been me running into the betties. Funny thing is, I went and looked at the replay on a game where I knew I did and I still could not see the fucking thing even in the replay. While I have not played that much, people have either dumbed down or I've gotten better....thinking some of both. I've seen people laying prone in the crazies of areas here.

Feel free to add me if you want someone else to play with - I've seriously only been using the MP7, the MTAR, and the FAL. I cannot believe how good I did with the FAL last night. Couple of deaths due to not being able to fire fast enough, but it was entertaining to run through 5 players hiding out up top in Cargo with that. It is still my least favorite map.

#52 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

For the past few days, had endless great matches and so much fun its been a blast. And now tonight, i cant aim for squat, my teams are trash and i get flanked every 2 seconds. Not to mention that every single one of those hunter killers goes strait to me. Oh yah, how about all the times i use the stinger to take down a uav get killed instantly for my troubles. I swear this game got infuriating out of nowhere. Im not sure why all of a sudden. Wonder if they changed stuff on the server end. Also, i really regret using my perm unlock token on the claymore, should have went with scavenger or ghost.

#53 MightySlacker

MightySlacker

RANCH! RANCH! RANCH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:34 AM

I'm still digging it. Scavenger replacing launcher and grenade ammo really allows you to play a support role. If I know I'm gonna hole up in a room, I'll stick with the last shotgun unlock, I'll also use the m27 for range.

Maps are kinda awesome in that you can really play any style you want, close or long.

I can count on Slums being at least a 30-8 for me - people can't stay out of the house. I throw 2 bettys, and every shotgun kill gets me another one to throw. If I get a sentry gun or a guardian the shit goes down.

Also, I got a care package throwing 1 EMP grenade today, it blew up a sentry, a guardian, 2 claymores and 3 shock charges all at once. I also ended up getting 3 EMP assists out of it
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

#54 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

blitz - had the problem last time I played. It sucks when you get put on a team where everyone fends for themselves.

I may get on tomorrow or Monday again....had a break from it with some NFS Most Wanted & some BL 2.

#55 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

call of duty online takes little skill and a lot of luck. there are games i have a 3kd and a .3kd. all that matter from match to match is who has the least amount of lag.

game makes a billion dollars and they cant get dedicated servers.

EightBitArtist.png

#56 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

WTF? PS3 Black Ops 2 server is down.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#57 8bitArtist

8bitArtist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

Hows zombies? Local 4 player yet?

zombies sucks now. i hate tranzit and the "survival" maps (which is the mode we all knew from W@W and blops) are way to small and lame. i only need that dumb tower of babble easter egg trophy for plat but cant get it for the life of me.

EightBitArtist.png

#58 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:22 AM

zombies sucks now. i hate tranzit and the "survival" maps (which is the mode we all knew from W@W and blops) are way to small and lame. i only need that dumb tower of babble easter egg trophy for plat but cant get it for the life of me.

Yep, Zombie mode officially sucks in Black Ops 2, the tiny maps really ruined it for me. I'm going to run through the SP real quick and trade it in. Probably will be the last COD game I buy at launch since I can't be bothered with the multiplayer anymore.