$10 PS3/X360 50 Cent Blood on the Sand @ ToysRus(In-store)

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
This game is pretty good when you compare it to their first launch which was decent. Online co-op was even better. I don't think the online is available anymore.

This is a fun game-- my friend and I had a blast playing this. A laugh out loud story, but with some solid gameplay. If you want a silly version of Gears of War, this game is for you.

this was GOTY 2009 you all should own a copy

if you can't appreciate a game with a "curse" button that increases your score, set fire to your console immediately

[quote name='pimpster4183']this game was pretty fun, good run and gun type style.[/QUOTE] just came in to say the same thing. Story was hilarious though "i want my fucking skull!" -50 cent

[quote name='Cocojames333']Lol no. Unless racist means "a hate for bad games with ridiculous chatter".[/QUOTE]

You obviously never played the game cause it's pretty decent. Go troll somewhere else

This is a very fun game and worth anyone's time.

Anyone that doesn't like this game should be taken off your list of people you ask about games.

Tgis is much more then a decent game, if it was any other protagonist, you'd all call it more then a decent game. This game is hella fun, challenging yet not too hard achievements, one of the best co-op games ever, best commentary during a gun fight, ect Its just fun, i went through this game twice and had a blast. Id def go through it again. I honestly thought that the music fit in fine, altho it can get repetitive. I cant recommend this game enough, and all i play is fighters lol

[quote name='themidnighter23']You obviously never played the game cause it's pretty decent. Go troll somewhere else[/QUOTE]

Ok big man.

This game is crazy fun in co-op, seriously. Awesome, fast-paced, over-the-top third person shooter, and the ridiculous story and one-liners are just icing on the cake. Like someone said, there is a button dedicated to shouting profanity, and it increases your score multiplier, come on.

Btw if anyone wants to go through this on Hard and mop up some achievements, hit me up!

I actually just finished this game. It was fun - got a little monotonous toward the end (another helicopter!?) - but overall a fun cover shooter.

Seriously do not judge this game because a celebrity is in it. It is definitely worth the 10 bucks.

My friend picked up this game awhile back and we all made fun of him for it, but he insisted right til the end that it was a good game.

[quote name='Odinsfury']My friend picked up this game awhile back and we all made fun of him for it, but he insisted right til the end that it was a good game.[/QUOTE]
He died?

Just gotta add to the list of people who think this game is good. I bought it for $15 from Walmart and was surprised how much fun it was.

If you don't like 50 cent just lower the volume and its a very poor man's Gears. If you do like 50 then even better. I loved the soundtrack.

[quote name='KtMack23']He died?[/QUOTE]

50 Cent.... Blood on the Sand™....*wheeze* is a great fucking game......ughhhhh

[quote name='9Tale']50 Cent.... Blood on the Sand™....*wheeze* is a great fucking game......ughhhhh[/QUOTE]:lol::lol::lol:

It's not often that I burst out laughing after reading something. Well played, sir. :applause:

Crap, I just read it again. :lol:

was there trophy support for this? I think i remember reading that other region-versions of this game got trophy support but US versions lacked it.

I remember hearing from people when it came out that it was surprisingly decent, or even better than decent. But 50 Cent being attached to it had done enough damage.

I've always wanted to play it though and if I had a TRU within an hour drive, I would buy it. No Toys R Us being down the road from me means I have to wait longer though.

It's good for some laughs. My local TRU clearanced this out like a year and a half ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was at TRU yesterday and found a lone PS3 copy in their bargain bin for $6.90. Played this on 360 long ago, so I'll try this PS3 version for $#!+$ and giggles.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']this was GOTY 2009 you all should own a copy

if you can't appreciate a game with a "curse" button that increases your score, set fire to your console immediately[/QUOTE]

Wholeheartedly agree! Whenever I mention this game to anybody they immediately groan "50 Cent, come on..." and I always say Hey, there's a button just for swearing and you can buy new and funnier curses to yell at the bad guys.
They usually ask to borrow it after that and always have a blast playing it.

[quote name='DFogz']Hey, there's a button just for swearing and you can buy new and funnier curses to yell at the bad guys.
[/QUOTE]

Okay I had written this one off as complete crap, but after reading this from a couple of CAGs I'm willing to give it a shot. Just wish my backlog wasn't already so out of control.

[quote name='jmarano7836']was there trophy support for this? I think i remember reading that other region-versions of this game got trophy support but US versions lacked it.[/QUOTE]

You're correct... no trophy support.

FYI, the PS3 online servers for this game are still up. I think I read the 360 version wasn't. Drop in/out co-op play is surprisingly more fun than I remember it being a few years ago. There were actually a couple of people who dropped in on my game to play. I think I'm having more fun with this than I did Max Payne 3. lol

bread's done
Back