Photo
- - - - -

Spend $50 in movies, music, or video games @ Best Buy get $10 (6/17-8/31)

• Please log in to reply
1265 replies to this topic

#271 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

Does this $10 coupon negate the offer? Meaning that if I buy $50 worth of merchandise and then use the $10 coupon does it make the total $40 and I won't get one on the new order?

oIi9lub.png

#272 Mr.Phelps

Mr.Phelps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

If I buy 3 blu rays (which will total $68) & use a $45 RZ certificate towards payment of the total will I get the $10?

#273 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:40 PM

I got my $10 2 days after my in store pick up. (Got Lego Batman 2).

Any idea if you can do this multiple times? Or is it 1 per Rewards Zone account?
<p>194619.pngRecently finished: Battlefield 4, GTA5, Splinter Cell Blacklist, The Last of Us, Army of Two: Devil's Cartel

#274 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

If I buy 3 blu rays (which will total $68) & use a $45 RZ certificate towards payment of the total will I get the $10?

I'm sure this is somewhere in the thread, but it would be helpful if OP updated to reflect if/how this works with RZ certs and gift cards.

#275 Kyden139

Kyden139

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:18 PM

I can't speak for RZ certs, but I paid for my entire order with a gift card and still got the $10 a couple days later.

#276 sgr76

sgr76

Talk it < Living it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:20 PM

I can't speak for RZ certs, but I paid for my entire order with a gift card and still got the $10 a couple days later.

That is good to know because i paid for part of my purchase with a gift card and was wondering.
Posted Image

#277 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:13 PM

It's probably already been answered, but am I fucked if I buy 5 blu-rays for 9.99 each?

#278 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:19 PM

It's probably already been answered, but am I fucked if I buy 5 blu-rays for 9.99 each?

I'm not sure--there are reports of getting the $10 code for a $49.99 order, but I don't know if you'd still get it for a $49.95 order; that $0.04 difference might screw you over.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/13]: :vita: Limbo (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#279 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

How long after picking up the order before you guys received your $10 coupon?

#280 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

A day or two.

#281 Guest_Pliskin101_*

Guest_Pliskin101_*

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:03 PM

If you are going to do blu-rays I hear Bestbuy is having a steelbook special and the spiderman and dark knight and begins rays have movie cash on them for I believe the upcoming new releases of those series and the steelbook rays themselves are 9.99 ea. I am trying to find out more info so sorry for the vagueness.

edit:A local link http://www.cheapassg... to the bottom.
Scroll to the bottom.

Edited by Pliskin101, 24 June 2012 - 05:16 PM.

#282 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

If you are going to do blu-rays I hear Bestbuy is having a steelbook special and the spiderman and dark knight and begins rays have movie cash on them for I believe the upcoming new releases of those series and the steelbook rays themselves are 9.99 ea. I am trying to find out more info so sorry for the vagueness.

Scroll to the bottom.

Yeah thats what Im trying to do. Both Batmans and 3 Spidermans for 49.99. Might add the Rocketfish Starter Kit thing for PS3 for 10 but idk or Big Lebowkski to get it over 50.

#283 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 08:44 PM

Scroll to the bottom.

These blu-rays are featured in this week's BB ad. $10 in movie bucks from Spiderman blu-rays, $5 from Batman.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#284 Torik_Shai

Torik_Shai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

Probably a stupid question, but I just want to be sure. I'm ordering two games to get over $50. One is listed as available now and the other is listed as "Ship to Store - Pick up in 3-5 days". So I'll be picking up the two games at two separate times. But as long as I order them together, it still counts as a single transaction and I'll still get the $10 credit, right?

#285 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:02 PM

Probably a stupid question, but I just want to be sure. I'm ordering two games to get over $50. One is listed as available now and the other is listed as "Ship to Store - Pick up in 3-5 days". So I'll be picking up the two games at two separate times. But as long as I order them together, it still counts as a single transaction and I'll still get the $10 credit, right?

Yes, you just won't get the credit until after you pick up the second game.

Edit: I wonder if they'll void out coupons if you return a purchase that was part of the $50 order.
Hmmmm

Edited by iduncurr, 24 June 2012 - 10:42 PM.

#286 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:16 AM

These blu-rays are featured in this week's BB ad. $10 in movie bucks from Spiderman blu-rays, $5 from Batman.

This is kind of OT, but are you able to use multiples of the movie cash when you go to a theatre?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/13]: :vita: Limbo (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#287 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:57 AM

You know, with this verified, The Last Story (:wii:) should qualify for this promotion, assuming it stops getting delayed (now set for 7/31, contrary to what BBY.com says) and in-store pickup becomes an option for it.

I thought about that, but it showed up in my Amazon Gold Box back in March. It's going to cost me $47.46 to get it from them; which is only about a $4 savings to get it from Best Buy.

Considering it has a first run bonus, I don't want to take the chance that I miss out on the game for only $4.

#288 Guest_Pliskin101_*

Guest_Pliskin101_*

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

I have the same question. Can you use more then one movie cash ticket and I also heard that the spiderman blu's are ubtraviolet...excuse my ignorance but I read that you can't even play the disc without an internet connection...is that true. Thanks folks

#289 Torik_Shai

Torik_Shai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:04 AM

Yes, you just won't get the credit until after you pick up the second game.

Edit: I wonder if they'll void out coupons if you return a purchase that was part of the $50 order.
Hmmmm

Awesome, thanks a bunch.

#290 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:42 AM

Can someone please explain how to stack this with the preorder $20 deal?

#291 evilw0n

evilw0n

Deals & Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:47 AM

I have the same question. Can you use more then one movie cash ticket and I also heard that the spiderman blu's are ubtraviolet...excuse my ignorance but I read that you can't even play the disc without an internet connection...is that true. Thanks folks

Ultraviolet is for streaming not disc play back. http://www.uvvu.com/

#292 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:49 AM

Can someone please explain how to stack this with the preorder $20 deal?

Preorder NCAA or Madden for in-store pickup. Pickup within the first week. $10 is sent to your email within 5 days. $20 comes in 1000 RZ points to your RZ account in 30 days.

#293 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:07 AM

Preorder NCAA or Madden for in-store pickup. Pickup within the first week. $10 is sent to your email within 5 days. $20 comes in 1000 RZ points to your RZ account in 30 days.

Thanks man. Do you have to pay in full with BB preorder when doing it online or is it at pickup?

#294 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

Thanks man. Do you have to pay in full with BB preorder when doing it online or is it at pickup?

You pay in full when you preorder online. When you do pickup the item at the store, you just have to show your credit card that you made the purchase with for confirmation purposes.
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#295 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:30 AM

Anyone have any luck doing a spec ops in store pick up?

#296 Guest_Pliskin101_*

Guest_Pliskin101_*

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:35 AM

Ultraviolet is for streaming not disc play back. http://www.uvvu.com/

Thank you I appreciate the help. :)

#297 aircobra

aircobra

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:53 AM

Anyone have any luck doing a spec ops in store pick up?

Nope. Tried calling and they said it wouldn't let them change it.

#298 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

Nope. Tried calling and they said it wouldn't let them change it.

Thanks man. Might just pick up in store, hope they're all fubar copies.

#299 iduncurr

iduncurr

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:26 AM

I'm testing out about price matching purchases. Originally buy a $50 order and then price matching it to a total less then $50. If I don't get another coupon in about 3 days then I'll assume that's a no then.

#300 advanced

advanced

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 06:47 AM

Thanks, Iduncurr. I bought Spider-Man 2/3 last week and my total was 56.96. If I PM, I'll be at 49.96. I've already gotten my certificate, but I don't want to Fuck anybody over for $6.