Preorder The Amazing Spider-Man (X360, PS3, WII) at Wal-Mart get 2 free movie tickets

Bladerunner

CAG Veteran
You can use the tickets on any movie. They aren't specifically to The Amazing Spider-man movie, so that's good. Is TRU doing the game for $45 pre-order? Could possibly get Wal-mart to price match the pre-order if you're good at talking with Customer Service.

[quote name='abhinav']That's a great deal, I might just have to bite. Is this online only?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. Because it's in the package, it will be in most (if not all) of Walmart's first shipment of the game. Meaning you won't even need to pre-order it, just walk into the store and buy the specifically marked game off the shelf.

[quote name='Xiemos']I doubt it. Because it's in the package, it will be in most (if not all) of Walmart's first shipment of the game. Meaning you won't even need to pre-order it, just walk into the store and buy the specifically marked game off the shelf.[/QUOTE]

Anyone know if amazon are getting the same package deal? Got some credit to burn and movies looking forward to seeing (spiderman and batman).

Pretty sure this isn't a preorder deal, they are included with purchase regardless of preorder. Like batman: ac with aa.

[quote name='pwnthee']You can use the tickets on any movie. They aren't specifically to The Amazing Spider-man movie, so that's good. Is TRU doing the game for $45 pre-order? Could possibly get Wal-mart to price match the pre-order if you're good at talking with Customer Service.[/QUOTE]

Good, cuz this movie looks horrible. The game might not be bad though.

[quote name='drawingboard']Good, cuz this movie looks horrible. The game might not be bad though.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? If anything, the movie will be good and the game terrible.

[quote name='Tsel']Seriously? If anything, the movie will be good and the game terrible.[/QUOTE]
Actually, both movie and video games are looking good!

http://www.ign.com/blogs/schwinnsch...ected-the-amazing-spider-man-game-impressions

IGN's first impression gives the video game an average of 8/10:

http://movies.uk.msn.com/blog/editor-blogpost.aspx?post=cb883afe-aa81-4e08-98c5-2b0a09f9384e

Amazing Spider-Man the movie is in the UK is getting a lot of positive reviews:

http://movies.uk.msn.com/blog/editor-blogpost.aspx?post=cb883afe-aa81-4e08-98c5-2b0a09f9384e

Beware the game comes out 1 week before the movie so there's the issue of spoilers and you'll have to buy the game I'm sure to get the tickets.

If your just interested in the game. You can order it online at Best Buy with instore pickup and get a $10 gift certificate. I did it this way since I don't care going to the movie theater. I would rather wait and watch the movie in the comfort of my own home.

I smell a Star Wars Episode 3 disaster with the game coming out before the movie. Episode 3 was awesome with its lightsaber combat/arena mode but the story was piece by piece the movie, I think it came out 2 weeks before the movie even.

The game takes place after the movie so spoilers are slight and only reveal the status of certain relationships such as dr Connors and Gwen Stacey. Game looks awesome btw.

I agree. I've always enjoyed Spider-Man games. They have always felt rushed however. Beenox started development of this game shortly after they completed Shattered Dimensions. Three years of development time will have served this game well. I can't wait to play it. I hope it is better than Web Of Shadows. That is my current favorite Spider-Man game. It has it's flaws but the locomotion and combat are by far the best of any Spider-Man game. Shattered Dimensions was a step backward in my opinion. How can you have a Spider-Man game without free roam?

bread's done
Back