the amazing Spiderman VS Batman dark Knight rising in IMAX

This is a dumb ass question considering first week alone alot of the IMax midnight showings of Dark Knight Rises are already sold out and it's already one of (if not, THE) most anticipated movie this Summer.

All im saying is don't sleep on that Katy Perry 3D movie u guyz...upset special coming up.

Edit: Oh man, just waiting for a 'shop.

Katy_Perry:_Part_of_Me_3.jpg

Spiderman will be good, but the dark knight rises will make you walk out of the theater just astonished in a good way.

Avengers.

I've been kind of surprised how little hype Spider-Man is getting. I'm sure Spider-Man will do fine but it's not going to do DKR numbers at all.

I'm not even sure what to think about the Spider-Man film. The newer trailer sort of interested me a little more than I had been but I'm still pretty lukewarm to it. Shame since Spider-Man is still easily one of my favorite characters and pretty much the book that got me into comics. Not sure that Batman is going to live up to expectations either, but at least aside from the fucking stupid football field collapsing, the trailer looks interesting.

i think spideman would do better. first off i hate imax and its whole money grubbing existence that said the new spidey film is being shot from a different perspective which i think would lend itself very well to imax more so than batman. alot of people will see both but many of those who saw batman will later go see spiderman once they hear how awesome it looked in imax.

was this even filmed in IMAX? I am getting tired of theaters pushing IMAX 3d for non-IMAX movies.

God damn you Avatar!!!

[quote name='ITDEFX']was this even filmed in IMAX? I am getting tired of theaters pushing IMAX 3d for non-IMAX movies.

God damn you Avatar!!![/QUOTE]

which avatar the giant smurf one or the lazy cartoon to movie shit job?

bread's done
Back