Gamestop Weekly Ad 6/20-6/26

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2012 - 05:19 PM

yeah sunday at 1am i always take a break from vidgames/etc and watch me some futurama.
im not a big fan of Leela but i love Bender, Fry, and Zoidberg. lol
it's funny too cuz they have all these stoner commercials for like fastfood and gamefly and beer. they know their target audience ;)

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#32 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:25 AM

the video failed to mention PREORDER/RESERVE, would you like to preorder a game also?

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#33 TheRyno665

TheRyno665

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

So is there any reason why only the PS3 version of Plants vs Zombies is on sale and not the 360 version, even though both versions of Bejeweled 3 are on sale?

#34 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

This commercial actually pisses me off because they serve to entitle the idiots who come in expecting $45 cash for their trade in of Black Ops.

The Machinima one about all the crap they push on you was good though.

I just don't like how Gamefly doesn't show the screaming rage of their customers when they never send out anything in their queue and it takes a week or more for them to receive anything.

#35 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

So is there any reason why only the PS3 version of Plants vs Zombies is on sale and not the 360 version, even though both versions of Bejeweled 3 are on sale?

Maybe they have a bunch of PS3 copies that nobody bought?

#36 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

wish GameStop would match BestBuys price for the MW3 earbuds, would much rather use credit than pay cash, but idk if I wanna spend an extra $10 with GS... hmm.

#37 KrisMKX

KrisMKX

Posted 20 June 2012 - 07:52 PM

Nice price on BJ3, but not fun to play on a controller.

106889.png

#38 iphosho

iphosho

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:33 PM

wish GameStop would match BestBuys price for the MW3 earbuds, would much rather use credit than pay cash, but idk if I wanna spend an extra $10 with GS... hmm.

I think I might buy it at gamestop cuz its sold out at all my local best buys so the shipping would already cost me an extra $5.49. Then theres tax even though I have best buy credit. So the total at best buy would be almost $30 already. Might as well get rid of some GS credit.

#39 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

Aren't those earbuds 19.99 at Bestbuy? Great deals as always GameStop!

Yes. $20 at BB if u can find it in store.

Anyone know that new Doom game coming out? It looks like Doom 3???

#40 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:50 PM

Yes. $20 at BB if u can find it in store.

Anyone know that new Doom game coming out? It looks like Doom 3???

October- http://multiplayerbl...ed-for-october/

Includes downloadable doom 1 and 2. Disc Doom 3 with added new features and new never before seen levels. Never played Doom 3 cause that shit scared me, but now that im used to games like that I pick it up when its super cheap.

#41 EveningNewbs

EveningNewbs

Posted 22 June 2012 - 03:27 PM

More like weekly sad...

Thanks though

I actually laughed out loud at this.
Now playing: :360: Borderlands 2 With the wife :360: Fallout 3 On the couch :3ds: Shovel Knight On the toilet