Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (6/17/12 to 6/23/12)

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#31 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:36 AM

considering the Max Payne coupon expires 6/23, they wouldn't have a sale on MP3 until 6/24.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#32 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:37 AM

Hmmm with in store pick up they adjust the price if its cheaper when you pick it up right? Do you guys think it will work with the b2g1?

#33 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:43 AM

Hmmm with in store pick up they adjust the price if its cheaper when you pick it up right? Do you guys think it will work with the b2g1?

When you do an in-store pickup, you pay for the item(s) immediately, so maybe you could do a return-and-rebuy after picking them up?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#34 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:54 AM

That would have been a long shot anyway considering that the $20 markdown is taken from regular prices, not sale prices.

That's what the coupons say but not what the PC does. I got MW3 for $25 using the last coupon w/o override. Per Mike that's how the coupons are supposed to work my guess is we'll see a change in the wording on all BB coupons to allow stacking with sale prices.

http://forums.bestbu...pon/td-p/525824

#35 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:03 AM

That's what the coupons say but not what the PC does. I got MW3 for $25 using the last coupon w/o override. Per Mike that's how the coupons are supposed to work my guess is we'll see a change in the wording on all BB coupons to allow stacking with sale prices.

http://forums.bestbu...pon/td-p/525824

I also got MW3 for $24.99 without a problem. The week before that, I was one of the few who got the Turtle Beach X12 headsets for $19.99 instead of $34.99 (got BB to apply the $25 off coupon to the $44.99 sale price). My point is that it isn't a guarantee that the $20 coupon would work on the sale price. Sure, go ahead and try by all means, but all it takes is an employee to read the fine print and shoot you down.

Of course, this is all a moot point since Max Payne 3 isn't on sale anyway.;)
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#36 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:19 AM

I also got MW3 for $24.99 without a problem. The week before that, I was one of the few who got the Turtle Beach X12 headsets for $19.99 instead of $34.99 (got BB to apply the $25 off coupon to the $44.99 sale price). My point is that it isn't a guarantee that the $20 coupon would work on the sale price. Sure, go ahead and try by all means, but all it takes is an employee to read the fine print and shoot you down.

Of course, this is all a moot point since Max Payne 3 isn't on sale anyway.;)

At this point I would hope that savvy CAG's have been paying attention & have already started getting in good with the game reps in-store. Having friends in low places will save you so much headache can't say they haven't been warned.

#37 smokeyp31

smokeyp31

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:12 AM

How come there is no offers for ps3 console, i want to buy a ps3, and was hoping for some kind of game bundle or giftcard or $50 off special , im still waiting for the uncharted 3 bundle to go on clearance o

#38 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:34 AM

Thanks for the heads up man.

#39 mgorsi

mgorsi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

will mlb 11 the show coupon work with b2g1 free?

#40 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

If I bought ghost recon release day would I just give them my receipt and return rebuy to get ac:r? Or wait for an actual sale.. :/

#41 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

If I bought ghost recon release day would I just give them my receipt and return rebuy to get ac:r? Or wait for an actual sale.. :/

Whoa...on release day
Posted Image
I'm so itching to play this game, waiting for sale

#42 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:33 AM

will mlb 11 the show coupon work with b2g1 free?

Nope.

#43 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:45 AM

Ghost Recon just drop in price goddamnit.

I agree! Damn!

#44 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:48 AM

Hmm...the only thing that has my attention is the Buy 2 Get 1 free on preowned games. Maybe there will be a decent selection. Banking on, people actually took advantage of the 100% trade-in bonus from the last 2 weeks at Best Buy.

#45 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:19 AM

How come there is no offers for ps3 console, i want to buy a ps3, and was hoping for some kind of game bundle or giftcard or $50 off special , im still waiting for the uncharted 3 bundle to go on clearance o

There just were some $50 gift card deals on PS3's. Kmart and Gamestop both had one at different times. Matter of fact, I think Kmart has another one going on this week.

Usually when you see those kind of deals, that means there's a price drop coming sometime soon, but E3 has come and gone and no drop.:cry:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#46 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:20 AM

Whoa...on release day
Posted Image

I'm trying to not buy on release days anymore unless there's a deal, but I had a crap ton of credit and needed a new game.

#47 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:24 AM

Hmm...the only thing that has my attention is the Buy 2 Get 1 free on preowned games. Maybe there will be a decent selection. Banking on, people actually took advantage of the 100% trade-in bonus from the last 2 weeks at Best Buy.

I don't think you'll see any of the pre-owned games traded-in the last 2 weeks because they send out all games to get them refinished. Then they might distribute the games to random Best Buy stores.

#48 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

what is this a joke? I picked up that headset when bestbuy had it for $20

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#49 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:32 AM

what is this a joke? I picked up that headset when bestbuy had it for $20

:roll:
that was a glitch.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#50 htz

htz

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

Whoa...on release day
Posted Image

If you want to play the single player of Ghost Recon Future Soldier, just redbox it. I finished the single player in 2 days on elite difficulty. Must be one of the easiest games I played on elite difficulty in awhile. The story is kind of dull, but gameplay is pretty fun.

#51 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:22 AM

that's not gonna happen anytime soon. When a price drop happens then you'll see them for $50 less.

#52 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:47 AM

If I bought ghost recon a couple days ago can I take my receipt and get AC free?

#53 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:07 AM

Thank you mossfan563 for posting, I've been crazy busy. I easily could have had BBY's ad up on Tuesday.
MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#54 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:32 AM

I just bought a used 4gb 360 for $179, looks like I'll be returning... but only if I get to keep the $25 gift card I got with it, otherwise I still got the best deal.

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#55 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:42 AM

Chances are they'll just deduct that $25 gc from any refund you would get. If you paid in credit from game trades, then they'll just give you $25 less.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#56 Buuhan1

Buuhan1

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

Chances are they'll just deduct that $25 gc from any refund you would get. If you paid in credit from game trades, then they'll just give you $25 less.

Yeah, I'm not going to. The clerks there are really awesome and really hooked me up, and the console is practically flawless.

http://www.youtube.com/KyleFedora

Posted Image
Backloggery

I'm 34 years old, and damned it, I want my freaking half-undressed anime chick.

In for 12 to afford a dozen roses for my body pillow Kimiko.

#57 Hyde0709

Hyde0709

Wisconsin Gamer!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:44 AM

Good thing I bought my Vita this week!

Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Current playing: Diablo III   :xb1:

#58 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:06 PM

Thank you mossfan563 for posting, I've been crazy busy. I easily could have had BBY's ad up on Tuesday.

!!!What!!! Don't you know your duties to CAG come before everything else?!?

;)
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#59 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:16 PM

Ok I saw no mention of the 100% bonus to TIV. I am wondering now if this is going to be extended all month now that they are also running a B2G1 sales. At the very least TIV could tumble. Need to decide if I dump the rest of my games now instead of waiting till I finished some of them. Any thoughts or confirmation on the 100% TIV bonus?

#60 ger2396

ger2396

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:39 PM

On their mobile app it states that it's good till 6/30/2012. I'll be there tomorrow, I'll verify then.