Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (6/17/12 to 6/23/12)

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#61 Sanges99

Sanges99

This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

Apparently my reading comprehension is not what it used to be, I almost asked 'since when does BBY sell Legos!??' I got through the second page of comments when I finally saw that the OP also included Target. womp womp. :-#

As usual, nothing for me, thanks for posting anyway.

Posted Image

#62 frogkopf

frogkopf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

Thank you mossfan563 for posting, I've been crazy busy. I easily could have had BBY's ad up on Tuesday.

Well thanks to your uncharacteristic sloth, I broke the F5 key on my computer trying to get it to show up for the last 3 days........

#63 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

So when you trade a game at BB do you have to have the original case? Or is it like Gamestop and you can just bring in the game?

#64 zyk

zyk

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:15 PM

So when you trade a game at BB do you have to have the original case? Or is it like Gamestop and you can just bring in the game?

just the game is fine

#65 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:26 PM

Thank you mossfan563 for posting, I've been crazy busy. I easily could have had BBY's ad up on Tuesday.

No problem. I usually get those weekly ads on Thursday.
So if you're not able to put them up, I certainly will. :)

#66 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:44 PM

No ssx or soul calibar 5 sale again, Fuck !!!!
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#67 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

I was in BB today and an employee from the computer department told me that the Microsoft promo of giving away the 4GB Xbox 360 with the purchase of a $699+ PC starts on Sunday as well. Can anyone confirm if this is in the ad?

Edited by Dund3r, 15 June 2012 - 08:08 PM.

"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#68 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 June 2012 - 09:32 PM

just the game is fine

Thank you. Looks like I will be trading in my copy of Reach.

#69 Drizzt240

Drizzt240

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:21 AM

Thinking about getting UFC Trainer at that price.

#70 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:49 AM

I was in BB today and an employee from the computer department told me that the Microsoft promo of giving away the 4GB Xbox 360 with the purchase of a $699+ PC starts on Sunday as well. Can anyone confirm if this is in the ad?

Very possible since this was a deal that was going on in May.
http://www.google.co...iw=1311&bih=545

#71 Dund3r

Dund3r

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:57 AM

Very possible since this was a deal that was going on in May.
http://www.google.co...iw=1311&bih=545

Oh, is that how Google works? :roll: Yeah, I know they announced the deal back in May but I hadn't actually seen it in Best Boy stores yet.

#72 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:10 AM

Oh, is that how Google works? :roll: Yeah, I know they announced the deal back in May but I hadn't actually seen it in Best Boy stores yet.

I can't confirm it but it doesn't seem that far fetched that they'd begin the program in-stores too. To be honest, even if they don't you could get this offer price matched b/c of the cost of the PC. You need to know how to haggle with sales people though but if you're good at it you'll could even get a PS3. Find out what offer BB has their sales people pushing that day(warranty, HDMI cables...) & play lets make a deal.

#73 Dund3r

Dund3r

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

Well I got my ad this morning but I don't see anything about the free Xbox deal. So the guy at my local BB is full of it or it's just not in the ad...

#74 no_exit

no_exit

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

Well I got my ad this morning but I don't see anything about the free Xbox deal. So the guy at my local BB is full of it or it's just not in the ad...

He's full of it.

#75 Japanaman

Japanaman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:48 PM

Darn it. No Best Buy SSX, Soul Calibur V, or Dirt 3 price drop.

#76 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

Thinking about getting UFC Trainer at that price.

I was thinking of getting this game soon and once I read this post I was like, " Oh hell yeah, perfect timing BB. You just earned $20 plus tax from me!" I heard this is the best fitness and workout game for the kinect, so for $20 im happy.

#77 Drizzt240

Drizzt240

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:07 PM

I was thinking of getting this game soon and once I read this post I was like, " Oh hell yeah, perfect timing BB. You just earned $20 plus tax from me!" I heard this is the best fitness and workout game for the kinect, so for $20 im happy.

Yeah, I heard out of all the fitness games it was the best "workout", not something for house wives you know.

#78 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

Yeah, I heard out of all the fitness games it was the best "workout", not something for house wives you know.

:lol: yeah, usually Ive never liked fitness games either for xbox or wii, but I wanna have a workout for home so when Im not at the gym I wont be lazy nd shit.

#79 Drizzt240

Drizzt240

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:21 PM

yeah, just make sure you have enough floor space and your kinect can read the floor.

#80 Dund3r

Dund3r

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:58 PM

Update on the "free Xbox 360 w/ laptop purchase promo" at Best Buy: the promo is live and now on Best Buy's web site:

http://www.bestbuy.c...0&DCMP=rdr18533

#81 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:22 PM

So I chose Pure, Battlefield: Bad Company, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas for Best Buy's Buy 2, get 1 free used game sale. I have them sitting in my shopping cart for $8.98 before tax at Bestbuy.com and am still hesitant to purchase because of my extensive backlog. I went by the critic scores but does anyone mind sharing their experience on any of these games and are they worth this price?
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#82 Drizzt240

Drizzt240

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:35 PM

I got Pure for free with Lego Batman with my X-box, only played it a few times. Meh.

#83 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:33 PM

I really want to try out those Turtle Beach headsets. Which ones are better X12 or X32's or should I try Tritton?

#84 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:30 PM

So I chose Pure, Battlefield: Bad Company, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas for Best Buy's Buy 2, get 1 free used game sale. I have them sitting in my shopping cart for $8.98 before tax at Bestbuy.com and am still hesitant to purchase because of my extensive backlog. I went by the critic scores but does anyone mind sharing their experience on any of these games and are they worth this price?

Pure is not my kind of game, haven't played BF:BC, but R6:Vegas is excellent. Also, it has a cliffhanger, so you might want to look into R6:V2.

#85 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:33 PM

I really want to try out those Turtle Beach headsets. Which ones are better X12 or X32's or should I try Tritton?

Based on advice from fellow CAGgers, I bought the X12's and I am very happy with them. Cannot speak for the X32's. Thinking about picking up the X11's w/DSS processor for $39.99 from 1aDaySale - just for the processor. Turtle Beach is generally favored over Tritton by reviews and forums.

#86 bruistopher

bruistopher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 04:45 PM

Based on advice from fellow CAGgers, I bought the X12's and I am very happy with them. Cannot speak for the X32's. Thinking about picking up the X11's w/DSS processor for $39.99 from 1aDaySale - just for the processor. Turtle Beach is generally favored over Tritton by reviews and forums.

Thanks. I'm heading out to Best Buy right now to pick up a pair. So anxious to play MW3 with them!

#87 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 17 June 2012 - 06:27 PM

Pure is not my kind of game, haven't played BF:BC, but R6:Vegas is excellent. Also, it has a cliffhanger, so you might want to look into R6:V2.

Loved Pure and hated R6:Vegas....so to each their own really
Posted Image

#88 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:27 PM

Darn it. No Best Buy SSX, Soul Calibur V, or Dirt 3 price drop.

or Game of Thrones (I'm disappointed anyway)

#89 thegame956

thegame956

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

The best workouts do not involve a tv set.

#90 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:38 PM

I got Pure for free with Lego Batman with my X-box, only played it a few times. Meh.

Loved Pure and hated R6:Vegas....so to each their own really

Thank you for your thoughts.
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/