Newegg Summer Savings XBL 3 Month 12.99 Skyrim CE 59.99 & More FS

Got this email this morning as well, been waiting for the collectors edition to drop below 79.99.

[quote name='brutalny']Got this email this morning as well, been waiting for the collectors edition to drop below 79.99.[/QUOTE]

its dropped quite a few times.

I've been meaning to pick up RE5 Gold Edition and been trying to sell off my copy of vanilla RE5, so this works out well. Thanks for posting it (although my wallet does not thank you, too - sorry).

Hmmmm....I've already beat RE5 2 or 3 times....But I missed out on all the campaign DLC...Decisions...

Odd that they have the Skyrim CE on sale for the 360 and not the PS3. As fast as the 360 version sold out last time, I'd have thought they had burned through all their inventory.
The PS3 version hung around for a couple of days.

Considering Resident Evil.
Although I've never played any of those games before.
I'm guessing I can just pick up the story, probably no need to have played any of the previous 4, correct?

Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 06/25/2012.

You may want to add when this sale expires to your OP. That way people will be able to plan ahead and budget if they see something they like.

Other than that, great post.

I guess since I saw it mentioned in the OP, if anyone is interested in the Gunstringer, I've got an extra download code available. Send me a PM if interested. Throw out a random dollar amount and I'll probably accept.

[quote name='Deserter Goose']I've been meaning to pick up RE5 Gold Edition and been trying to sell off my copy of vanilla RE5, so this works out well. Thanks for posting it (although my wallet does not thank you, too - sorry).[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat I really want the Dlc and I can get $6.30 for my vanilla copy at best buy. Hmmm

I went ahead and bought it..gotta have that "gold edition" cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Flacksguy']Odd that they have the Skyrim CE on sale for the 360 and not the PS3. As fast as the 360 version sold out last time, I'd have thought they had burned through all their inventory.

I'm guessing I can just pick up the story, probably no need to have played any of the previous 4, correct?[/QUOTE]

Definitely

Ive already played Skyrim pretty thorough but tempted to get the CE for the statue. Is it good quality? Also wouldn't mind having the game again for a 2nd playthrough and Dawnguard...

[quote name='MellowSeth']Ive already played Skyrim pretty thorough but tempted to get the CE for the statue. Is it good quality? Also wouldn't mind having the game again for a 2nd playthrough and Dawnguard...[/QUOTE]

The statue is nice, the Artbook is fantastic!

Haven't made my way through the artbook yet, but damn the statue is really nice. However, the base that the statue sits on looks like it came from the dollar store :puke:

[quote name='Flacksguy']The statue is nice, the Artbook is fantastic![/QUOTE]

I have to agree. I traded the vanilla copy at BB for double value just to upgrade to the CE and the art book is very high quality. I would like to get it signed one day, but hey I am a huge Bethesda fan.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Odd that they have the Skyrim CE on sale for the 360 and not the PS3. As fast as the 360 version sold out last time, I'd have thought they had burned through all their inventory.

I'm guessing I can just pick up the story, probably no need to have played any of the previous 4, correct?[/QUOTE]

story wise, no. but god help you if you've never played RE4. I consider it one of the greatest games of all time.

[quote name='Biglesworth23']Haven't made my way through the artbook yet, but damn the statue is really nice. However, the base that the statue sits on looks like it came from the dollar store :puke:[/QUOTE]
I am in the process of chipping a custom base from solid granite :) wish me luck

[quote name='Royal High Knight']so all 360 copies of re5 gold, the dlc is a code voucher? Only ask cause I need re 5 and bought the dlc when that bundle was a dotw.[/QUOTE]

Correct. The PS3 version, however, came with all of the DLC on a disc. From a resale/value standpoint, the PS3 version is superior, but I tend to buy 360 versions of my games whenever possible (when PC's not an option).

[quote name='oldschool990']skyrim, same price as BB and my store still have some... If it's under $60 then it's a deal for me...[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, you could do store pickup on one, and that would get you the $10 off deal.

[quote name='Jayrcee']Wasn't Gunstringer bundled at some point with the Kinect sensors or am I mistaken?[/QUOTE]

I think you're right.
I believe it was Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja around the holidays for like $100.

I wanted RE5 Gold on 360 for a long time so i jumped on it. Unfortunately, i never played the one i purchased (PS3) so that will be traded in promptly.

Whoa,
Resident Evil came in the mail already. ShopRunner was a little faster than usual this week.
Guess I'll give this a try tonight.

Got my copy of the Skyrim CE from UPS today - box is in perfect condition (unlike the copies I found at Best Buy). Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back