More free GoG games dunno if its limited time

eh when fallout was given for free from this site it was posted here and I was happy to see it. Just was paying it forward.

Alot of the canadians avoid the US free stuff areas because 75% of american free promotions are either sign up scams or exclusive to americans only.

[quote name='Lockescythe']eh when fallout was given for free from this site it was posted here and I was happy to see it. Just was paying it forward.

Alot of the canadians avoid the US free stuff areas because 75% of american free promotions are either sign up scams or exclusive to americans only.[/QUOTE]

If the main section had actual international deals and not exclusive American deals, then posting there would make sense, but of course that's not the case. I appreciate you bringing this to the Canadian section because I'm one of the Canadians who never check the main section.

If GOG offers a game free, and you already have an account, do they add it automatically?

Because I see a bunch of games on my account which I never purchased.

[quote name='Collectordragon']Thanks! This topic should just be in the main deals forum though since it isn't specific to Canada.[/QUOTE]

No man because there's no reason Canadians should ever leave this subforum. If a deal can be used in Canada, it is relevant to here.

bread's done
Back