Just bought Ipod touch...need help

macontosh2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
This is my first Apple product and i am having some issues finding what i want.

Basically all i want is a cheap dock (that wont break) that will charge my Ipod Touch 4 while i sleep. Yet all i seem to find is Alarm clocks/speakers which i dont need/want, or items with really bad reviews

I used to have a Zune HD and i had this
31Bs3TfI8XL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It worked perfectly, If i could find a cheap Apple equivalent i would be happy.

Most of the docks I've used basically suck and or way too expensive. I just use old pc speakers to play tunes and plug it in the wall with the official apple charger, don't waste your money. My opinion anyways.

Buy a speaker dock that uses the headphone jack only and you can plug any audio device into it, much more useful IMO. Then plug the touch into the wall with a wall charger.

Well, I greatly prefer a speaker dock because you don't have to deal with cables, the speaker dock can control the volume of the iPhone/iPod touch, or in the case of alarm clocks, wake me up to music on my iPhone or streaming from it, etc. But that's not what he's asking for. He's asking for something to charge the iPod touch. I guess my advice would be to not bother with a dock and just plug it into a USB power adapter (it doesn't have to be Apple's) via the cable. That's cheap and works fine for that purpose.

bread's done
Back