$30 Sorcery(PS3) @ Bestbuy w/FS or PC Richard & Son

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Is this permanent price drop for Sorcery?! didnt even mention original price of $39.99! hehe! Move games should have a retail price of $19.99 outright to be appealing at all. I'll wait some more. thanks OP.

[quote name='CAGkrazy']Wow! Is this permanent price drop for Sorcery?! didnt even mention original price of $39.99! hehe! Move games should have a retail price of $19.99 outright to be appealing at all. I'll wait some more. thanks OP.[/QUOTE]perm @ BB & PCR for sure, AMZ 3rd party has it for $27 but shipping brings it up too much.

Here's the CAG game thread for it hopefully people who purchased it can chime in
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308265

[quote name='cancerman1120']I only buy free games from BBY now. :)[/QUOTE]Yeah, people just gave BB the way to their wallets...isnt it funny how people are so ready to pay for the mag/sub for the free game(which isn't that special) but passed on the months when there where AAA titles for cheap. And if your paying for either the mag/or sub how exactly is it free?:applause: LOL Whatever in the long run they'll help get more game deals so even they serve a purpose.

[quote name='Enuf']Yeah, people just gave BB the way to their wallets...isnt it funny how people are so ready to pay for the mag/sub for the free game(which isn't that special) but passed on the months when there where AAA titles for cheap. And if your paying for either the mag/or sub how exactly is it free?:applause: LOL Whatever in the long run they'll help get more game deals so even they serve a purpose.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the exact same thing lol. I may bit on this and a Blu next week to get that $10 back deal.

[quote name='Stimes']^i want this game, on the fence now...[/QUOTE]

Sadly, it's not fun. I bought it on release and it is just super generic. It's basically a third person shooter played with the Move, but there is very little unique or creative about it. You essentially move around throwing the same few spells at every enemy and occasionally hit a boss fight. I would hold out for $20 or less for sure.

[quote name='Stimes']Thanks, I will for sure wait now. When is BioShock 3 coming out? I heard you can use move/sharp shooter with it.[/QUOTE]
For real?

It's worth a rental... Not $30.

Edit: Beat the game release week. Game's atmosphere reminded me of Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom, only the cat didn't really do anything, and isn't so annoying.

The controls for aiming were ok, but were definitely not perfect. You swing the same way 5 times, and one shot will go off randomly.

The spells have poor balance. Your newest spell is what you will be using.

Camera will piss you off. You freeze a mob, and it'll auto-target a new mob. So the frozen mob will unfreeze because you can't kill the second one fast enough.

Honestly, I have no idea what they spent the extra year of development on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this, but have only put in like 20 minutes so far. My girlfriend came home and I felt like Harry Potter so I stopped. Pretty fun though, looking forward to Portal 2 with the move, that'll make me pick up a PS3 copy

[quote name='TooPoor']Anybody played this? Is it as fun as people imagined before it came out?[/QUOTE]
I played the demo and alot of it just doesnt seem to work right. Felt like I needed to put it down and use a DS3 instead

[quote name='strait edge follower']Meh, Ill wait for a move bundle with this game in it to go on sale[/QUOTE]They screwed it up already this should have been put out just like the Sports Champion's bundle for $80. Would've been even better had it been a launch title/bundle.

[quote name='TooPoor']Anybody played this? Is it as fun as people imagined before it came out?[/QUOTE]

I played about 30 minutes of the 60 minute PSN+ trial and I didn't really dig it. It's not that it was bad or anything, but I just wasn't that into it.

[quote name='Stimes']Thanks, I will for sure wait now. When is BioShock 3 coming out? I heard you can use move/sharp shooter with it.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock 3 got pushed back to February 26th, 2013. So an 8 month wait there.

Try the demo if you have a Move.

I played it and thought it was really fun. It took me maybe 5 minutes to become comfortable with the controls, but once I got over the short learning curve the game controlled surprisingly well! Towards the end of the demo everything felt really natural with the Move; if this had been a DualShock game it would have been your typical aim and shoot, but there's something really satisfying about being able to curve your shots simply by twisting your wrist to reach enemies behind cover.

This game was a nice surprise; I was expecting it to not live up to expectations but I actually really enjoyed it. I think I'll pick it up tomorrow.

bread's done
Back