Starhawk ps3, $39.99 new, 34.99 used @ gamestop

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:00 AM

I wish I had noticed Enuf's post earlier because today sucked. I tried to get the adjustment at the original Gamestop, but they swore up and down that it was still at the $39.99 price today and wouldn't even touch it. Unfortunately I get no signal at all in that county so I couldn't check my phone to confirm. So when I got back to where I had signal parked and checked to find it was of course on sale. I tried my luck at another Gamestop and was met with failure and the single rudest Gamestop employee I've ever met.

This is the first time I've ever called in to lodge a complaint against a store but she was absolutely terrible. And she claimed to be the manager. This is also disappointing because those were the two newest Gamestops in the area and the first one had had a pretty good track record, with me, up until now. Now there are no Gamestops in a 20 mile radius that are at least passably descent.

Sorry, but at my Gamestop they had to look it up too. I've had issues before like that. Where the company sent them an email about a sale, and the guy who read it didn't bother telling the others that worked there.

What I would do if you can, is to get it at if one is close by. Should be marked down there too.

#122 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:20 AM

Sorry, but at my Gamestop they had to look it up too. I've had issues before like that. Where the company sent them an email about a sale, and the guy who read it didn't bother telling the others that worked there.

What I would do if you can, is to get it at if one is close by. Should be marked down there too.

Unfortunately if I spend anymore time/energy/travel/frustration pursuing this it won't be worth my $10 anymore.

#123 NamPaehc

NamPaehc

!Anihc Ni Hsan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:59 AM

I meant to say try target, they might have it marked down.

Posted Image

#124 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:05 AM

I barely touched Sorcery (but liked what I played) but have played a but more of Starhawk. Still dying more than killing, but grasping it more. I do plan on playing the campaign, so hope that helps.

Also saw there's a coop mode so if you're up for that let me know

I'm definitely down for some co-op. Huge fan of co-op modes. I'll send you an invite on PSN the next time I'm on. Sorcery is over way too fast, but it's still a fun game. I'm working my way through the Starhawk campaign right now, and I like it so far.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#125 toper

toper

"ggggbabybabybaby"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:23 AM

I wish I had noticed Enuf's post earlier because today sucked. I tried to get the adjustment at the original Gamestop, but they swore up and down that it was still at the $39.99 price today and wouldn't even touch it. Unfortunately I get no signal at all in that county so I couldn't check my phone to confirm. So when I got back to where I had signal parked and checked to find it was of course on sale. I tried my luck at another Gamestop and was met with failure and the single rudest Gamestop employee I've ever met.

This is the first time I've ever called in to lodge a complaint against a store but she was absolutely terrible. And she claimed to be the manager. This is also disappointing because those were the two newest Gamestops in the area and the first one had had a pretty good track record, with me, up until now. Now there are no Gamestops in a 20 mile radius that are at least passably descent.

Why didnt you just buy the $29 version today and return it to another GS with your $39 reciept?!? That's what I did today, and it couldn't have gone any
smoother...