Photo
- - - - -

NBA 2k12/ MLB 2k12 Combo Pack 39.99!! Best Buy DOTD

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 garyjames

garyjames

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:22 PM

Best Buy Deal of the day, great deal on the combo regular priced 70 bucks. Sports Gamers should love the deal. Didn't see it in the forums so figured i would list it.

http://www.bestbuy.c...2K12 combo&lp=1&cp=1

Edited by garyjames, 21 June 2012 - 06:33 PM.

#2 garyjames

garyjames

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:25 PM

Only on Xbox 360, btw.

#3 matrix9280

matrix9280

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:40 PM

Sound like you work for the company.

#4 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:00 PM

Once again... a thread already exists for the DotD. Mod, please delete.

#5 Jacoblee23

Jacoblee23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:21 PM

I am looking to re-buy NBA 2k12 again. I have no interest in crappy MLB 2k12, because I have the Show on vita and ps3. Should I buy this combo pack and trade in MLB 2k12? With the promo I would get about 24 bux for it. Or should I just wait until next week when nba 2k12 is on sale for. 30 bux?

#6 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 21 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

Best Buy Deal of the day, great deal on the combo regular priced 70 bucks. Sports Gamers should love the deal. Didn't see it in the forums so figured i would list it.

http://www.bestbuy.c...2K12 combo&lp=1&cp=1

This is buried on the second page, because its a crappy dotd.
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#7 chriscolbert

chriscolbert

Push Me, Pull Me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:02 PM

I am looking to re-buy NBA 2k12 again. I have no interest in crappy MLB 2k12, because I have the Show on vita and ps3. Should I buy this combo pack and trade in MLB 2k12? With the promo I would get about 24 bux for it. Or should I just wait until next week when nba 2k12 is on sale for. 30 bux?

Only you can answer that. If BB credit is just like money to you then obviously it's a better deal to pick up the combo pack and sell MLB. But if you like having proper packaging it may annoy you to have the artwork the way it is on this set.
Posted Image “Jeter always gives me a pound after every inning,” Sabathia explained.

#8 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 21 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

As you wish, my lord. :roll:

#9 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 21 June 2012 - 09:01 PM

As you wish, my lord. :roll:

:lol:

Thank you!

#10 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:54 PM

Need anything else, bruh?

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#11 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 01:40 AM

where do i sign on with the thread police??

#12 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 02:58 AM

where do i sign on with the thread police??

Its in the fine print when you sign up for a life.

#13 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

Its in the fine print when you sign up for a life.

lol, you are upset because CAG has 2 of the same thread, but your telling that guy to get a life, lol you are funny dude.

#14 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:08 AM

its in the fine print when you sign up for a life.

fail

#15 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:21 AM

Look, I get when you're excited that you found out a deal that you wanna start a thread to spread the word, but at least take a few seconds to see if there is an existing thread first. It's common message board courtesy.

But I forget this is the internet, there isn't any courtesy, so whatever. I'll just keep any BB deal I spot to myself from now on.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#16 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:34 AM

Look, I get when you're excited that you found out a deal that you wanna start a thread to spread the word, but at least take a few seconds to see if there is an existing thread first. It's common message board courtesy.

But I forget this is the internet, there isn't any courtesy, so whatever. I'll just keep any BB deal I spot to myself from now on.

can you tell me and every body else what "message board courtesy" is ? the only thing i can come up with is its not "message board courtesy" when some one post the same thread that was already on here just to get people upset ? whitch i seriously doubt thats what people do on here. my personal opinion is that no body does it for that reason they are just doing it to help us CAG's, and didn't already see that same thread posted.

#17 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:37 AM

can you tell me and every body else what "message board courtesy" is ? the only thing i can come up with is its not "message board courtesy" when some one post the same thread that was already on here just to get people upset ? whitch i seriously doubt thats what people do on here. my personal opinion is that no body does it for that reason they are just doing it to help us CAG's, and didn't already see that same thread posted.

I'm sure it wasn't done intentionally (which is what I said at the beginning of my post), but it's just a common idea of boards to check before you post, like how people ppl should read a thread before they post.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#18 Alex121006

Alex121006

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:40 AM

I'm sure it wasn't done intentionally (which is what I said at the beginning of my post), but it's just a common idea of boards to check before you post, like how people ppl should read a thread before they post.

i hear ya dude, its all good. :)