bickle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:27 PM

01:00 Cheapy's desk
09:30 Watch This - "Indie Game: The Movie"
15:30 Show Feedback
15:30 Dragon's Dogma
21:45 How did Wombat and Ship land such a cushy job as the Cagcast?
29:00 New Releases
29:00 Lego Batman II
34:15 Marvel Pinball Avengers Chronicles
36:30 Steel Battalion Heavy Armor
39:30 Brave
39:45 Magic: The Gathering 2013
40:30 Slapshot
41:45 Tomba
42:15 Pokemon Conquest
43:45 Quantum Conundrum
44:30 Ship Simulators Extreme Collection
52:00 Lollipop Chainsaw
55:45 Saint's Row III addon
60:00 Unemployed Diablo III Guy / DIII Restrictions
64:30 Okami
66:00 Foosball
68:15 Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2
69:00 Hybrid
69:30 Dust: An Elysian Tale
70:00 Deadlight
70:30 Icarly Groovy Foody
71:30 Pocket Planes
75:15 Jump Dudes
76:00 Cagbag
76:00 Life as a new pc gamer
78:30 WoW? Nope.
79:00 MS doc leak / Kinect 2
81:00 Nike something or other
82:15 Japan anti-piracy law

God awful intro music, wow. :(

#62 aerotive

aerotive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:15 AM

We solved the problem that Stack Soap pretends to solve long ago. We have multiple solutions to that problem. What is wrong with you people?

I don't get it either. Maybe because it's because it was a kickstarter project, which is very fashionable at the moment.

I'll continue to take 5 seconds and smush the little sliver into the next bar...

#63 trip1eX

trip1eX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

Yeah the standing at the desk thing isn't good for you either.

You need a treadmill underneath the standing desk like this one at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co...=desk treadmill

ON the other hand nothing is really good for you. All leads to the same place.

#64 TwistedOrange

TwistedOrange

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:15 PM

The Most Dangerous Game is a famous short story.

http://en.wikipedia...._Dangerous_Game

#65 cplater

cplater

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:03 PM

So, I'm listening to this episode, and Shipwreck starts talking about finding the iHealth BP monitor at Target. I'm just a few miles from a Target, so I decide to go out of my way, and see if they have any in stock, as I've been wanting one of these for a while. Unfortunately, they were out of stock. I had a sales associate point me to the clearance end cap where they were located, and they were all gone. So, I go back out to my car, and as I'm leaving, I'm involved in a car accident. Everyone was fine. Not much damage to my car. The other car had to be towed away. Looks like my gaming "fund" will be $250 lower after the deductible.
Posted Image
Check out Dropbox!

#66 tipperu

tipperu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:30 PM

Nice to hear some love for 50/50 T-shirts.

I threw out all of my 100% cotton tees and went all blend about a year ago. Never looked back :bouncy:
Posted Image

#67 Mayday

Mayday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:50 PM

CheapyD, please please PLEASE can we have an episode 300 clip show. I was so dissapointed when we didn't get one for episode 200, as episode 100 is my favourite episode of the CAGcast. I'm sure fans would be happy to share time stamps of there favourite moments since episode 100 and maybe we don't even need the voiceover and just do what Joystiq did with their episode zero using a sound bite in-between clips. Hope you read this.

#68 PopCall

PopCall

Proud Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

I don't get it either. Maybe because it's because it was a kickstarter project, which is very fashionable at the moment.

I'll continue to take 5 seconds and smush the little sliver into the next bar...

At 2 dollars a bar, I'll stick with what I currently use and happily just throw out the little extra. Why pay double for that little innovation.

#69 LoCarb

LoCarb

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:43 PM

Now that 2/3rds of the CAGcast are officially PC owners how long til Wombat gets a PC?
It took a few months of Cheapy (constantly) pushing the iphone, before Wombat finaly caved. I was pretty sure Cheapy was going to get Wombat an Apple TV for his birthday.

#70 Mayday

Mayday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:57 PM

Now that 2/3rds of the CAGcast are officially PC owners how long til Wombat gets a PC?
It took a few months of Cheapy (constantly) pushing the iphone, before Wombat finaly caved. I was pretty sure Cheapy was going to get Wombat an Apple TV for his birthday.

Wombat needed a phone, and I don't think it would of cost him extra to get one but with two kids I doubt a Gaming PC is a priority, but I do imagine he'll need a new computer at some point as I think he's still uses his navy funded Macbook from 2008. Cheapy should buy him a new one ;)

#71 SoxFan13

SoxFan13

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:39 AM

I hope the Stack Soap guy does well, 'cause why not? But how many of you still use bar soap?? Where's the love for the body wash? I need an invention that gets the last bit of the body wash bottle out-- that's a moneymaker.

#72 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

How shiny are your balls?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

I hope the Stack Soap guy does well, 'cause why not? But how many of you still use bar soap?? Where's the love for the body wash? I need an invention that gets the last bit of the body wash bottle out-- that's a moneymaker.

You mean gravity? If you want every last bit, depending on the bottle's shape, take the lids off of the old and new bottle and put the mouth of the old bottle on top of the new bottle. Leave it all day or over night and everything should be in the new bottle. Gravity is free, so use it to your advantage.

#73 itachiitachi

itachiitachi

Posted 27 June 2012 - 03:44 AM

Wombat your actually right that you can get a PC laptop comparable to a $1000 mac for around $400. If you are looking for a new PC for your wife some sames clubs are having a sale on the HP Pavilion dv7 Laptop Intel Core i7-2630QM, 1.5TB, 17.3 with Blu-ray ROM for $450. http://www.samsclub....tId=prod3750897if you choose a club and it shows a price then it is in stock otherwise if it shows "Please Select Other Club to view price" the location you choose was out of stock.

Forgive me if I have a little nuance to my worldview, and am not a black/white ideologue who can't grasp complexity.

This is perhaps the most ironic thing I have ever seen on CAG.

#74 demonhellcat

demonhellcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

If the standing desk is for health purposes why does it have an electric motor? Wouldn't raising and lowering the table manually burn a few extra calories? Seems like it could at least work like an office chair with a hydraulic lift and it would make the desk cheaper too.

#75 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:23 PM

I always feel like I need to use more body wash to get my entire body soaped up. So I'll stick with the bar soap.

That or I can lose weight...but meh to that.

#76 theredworm

theredworm

I am The Red Worm!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:51 PM

You mean gravity? If you want every last bit, depending on the bottle's shape, take the lids off of the old and new bottle and put the mouth of the old bottle on top of the new bottle. Leave it all day or over night and everything should be in the new bottle. Gravity is free, so use it to your advantage.

This

#77 EDiTOR9

EDiTOR9

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:44 AM

This is the first cagcast I've listened to entirely. I'm not sure of all the details you were talking about when discussing changing the show for the corporate peeps, but I can honestly say I downloaded one previous episode a long time ago and Cheapy D started talking about farting...I deleted it right on the spot; hadn't heard another episode until yesterday...you can thank the podcast app for that.
3DS: AC New Leaf | PSV:Resistance/Black Ops/MGS 3 SE | PS4: Ghosts/Killzone | Wii U: SC: Blacklist | PS3: TWD S2 | Xbox360: GoWJ | Xbox1: DR3

...*I* am said douche (as if y'all didn't know)...

I just had sex with my mom and she gave me flowers