Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: BaGB10 + Preorder Steampunk 3 + ST: Ion Robots Bundle for a $1 each(See OP for listing + 10k posts!)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
10782 replies to this topic

#1081 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

why no Amazon payments? :/

They had issues with it during the last bundle.:roll:
Posted Image

#1082 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:02 AM

Just one more reason to use PayPal.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1083 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

I know but still I hope they put that option back up there soon. :(

#1084 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:37 AM

Cargo Commander is on my list but I'd just as soon as wait for it to be in a bundle with other stuff I actually want. The odds of them adding Two Worlds 2 (although I already own it) are close to zero.

#1085 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:43 AM

So I know that Monster Madness wont currently work on W7 64bit (I just tried and got a message that says "This installation package could not be opened, contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows installer package") but how will know if they release a patch or the ISO I had heard people mention.

#1086 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:55 AM

I didn't experience any issues with Amazon payments during either of the two bundles that they had going shortly before they removed AP as an option.

The next bundle that I bought (using Google Wallet) took around an hour to be processed. :roll:
Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.10 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $1.10 (Cards) (Or both for $2.)
I'm also selling Indie Gala August bundles! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#1087 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

I'm in for Cargo Commander and... nothing else, I think, even though I will redeem all the Steam keys just to fill up my backlog of games I'll never play. I'd take Velvet Assassin as a bonus, since I missed it on that bundle it went in :)
Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#1088 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

Cargo Commander is on my list but I'd just as soon as wait for it to be in a bundle with other stuff I actually want. The odds of them adding Two Worlds 2 (although I already own it) are close to zero.

I hope so :D

I don't want to spend more money, I don't want to spend more money, I don't want to spend more money

#1089 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

Monster Madness now includes a 64 bit version. Click on "Linux" under your profile for the download link.

Note: It's for PC, not actually for Linux lol, ShiftySlug apparently made a typo.

#1090 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

Monster Madness now includes a 64 bit version. Click on "Linux" under your profile for the download link.

Note: It's for PC, not actually for Linux lol, ShiftySlug apparently made a typo.

Thanks. That was the other reason (aside from CC) I snagged this.

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#1091 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

Thanks. That was the other reason (aside from CC) I snagged this.

I should've also noted it's a ISO file, and once installed requires a disk check to play. You can burn it to a disc and play it, or possibly mount it and play it (haven't tested it myself). I'm guessing they don't have access to a DRM-free installation file, so they gave us an ISO.

#1092 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

I should've also noted it's a ISO file, and once installed requires a disk check to play. You can burn it to a disc and play it, or possibly mount it and play it (haven't tested it myself). I'm guessing they don't have access to a DRM-free installation file, so they gave us an ISO.

Im not really familiar with this. So I download the iso file and put it on a flashdrive or dvd for when I want to boot up the game?

#1093 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

Im not really familiar with this. So I download the iso file and put it on a flashdrive or dvd for when I want to boot up the game?

You have 2 options. You can burn the ISO to a disc. Windows 7 has a built in feature to do it, or you can install burning software to do it. ImgBurn is free/decent and easy to use for that purpose.

OR just mount the ISO file, install, and play it while its mounted. Daemon Tools Lite is free software that lets you mount ISO files, but I'm not 100% sure if you can play the game by simply mounting the disc.. I think you should be able to though.

#1094 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

thanks for your help guys!

#1095 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

you could also just try extracting it, 7zip understands iso's so you can just right click and extract it to a dir

#1096 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

I'm not 100% sure if you can play the game by simply mounting the disc.. I think you should be able to though.

That's how it works. For reference, mounting an ISO, IMG, MDX, etc to a virtual drive (like Daemontools) is exactly like putting a CD in your computer... but it's all digital. Unless the game has an option to install it straight to your computer with no need for the CD (true of some older games, but fairly uncommon practice), you will need to mount the ISO every time you want to play. You can also set Daemontools to autorun on startup with the ISO loaded automatically (you can do this simultaneously with 5 different virtual drives on Daemontools Lite I think) if you're going to be playing the game often.

I wonder if there's a no-CD hack for that game.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1097 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

Was able to get this since amazon payments went back up! :)

#1098 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Site is up for Be Mine Anniversary. Goes live in 4 days + 13 hours.

http://groupees.com/bma

Jonny stated it'll be $1 minimum for 4 games, $5 for 4 more games and will have "lots of group bonuses".

#1099 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

Site is up for Be Mine Anniversary. Goes live in 4 days + 13 hours.

http://groupees.com/bma

Jonny stated it'll be $1 minimum for 4 games, $5 for 4 more games and will have "lots of group bonuses".

it starts on Valentine's Day!

They didn't preview any of the games in that video this time. The last couple of Groupees bundles have been really good, I hope they keep the streak going with the anniversary bundle

T9rTk6Q.gif

#1100 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

I wonder if it's a whole new Be Mine or some sort of best of? Probably all new, but you never know. Ask the coffee guy, Spoder.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1101 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Horrid Henry, Bad Rats, Ducati World Championship, and Dinner Date. BTAs are Ship Simulator Extreme and Rogue Warrior. ;)
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#1102 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

I wonder if it's a whole new Be Mine or some sort of best of? Probably all new, but you never know. Ask the coffee guy, Spoder.

Jonny said they'll all be new, and haven't been bundled before. I'll probably buy it for $5. I mean.. 8 new games for $5, how bad could they possibly be?!

#1103 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Jonny said they'll all be new, and haven't been bundled before. I'll probably buy it for $5. I mean.. 8 new games for $5, how bad could they possibly be?!

See the post above yours.

#1104 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

See the post above yours.

Yeah, but I'd still buy those for $5 if I didn't already have a couple of them ;)

#1105 2wicked

2wicked

Game Hoarder Extraordinaire!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:43 AM

Paste: MonsterGame.exe -RUNME -IGNOREDISKCHECK in notepad and save as a .cmd file in the game directory in binaries folder and double click it to run the game without the cd.

So I know that Monster Madness wont currently work on W7 64bit (I just tried and got a message that says "This installation package could not be opened, contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows installer package") but how will know if they release a patch or the ISO I had heard people mention.

I had the same error in win7 32bit so had to use the iso file instead of the drm free zip.

#1106 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Does the BMA involve Frankenstein's monster? What was that video about?!

fs_pc.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#1107 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:41 PM

Does the BMA involve Frankenstein's monster? What was that video about?!

That confused me as well. Though according to this post over on SPUF, it's a joking reference to how poorly the first Be Mine started. Put in context, it's actually kinda funny. Problem is, only people who read the chat or see it re-posted somewhere are gonna get the joke. Most people are gonna be every bit as confused as you and I were.

Part of me kinda enjoys their goofy sense of humor. It certainly beats Indie Gala's attempts at humor.
Spoiler
But if I were a dev or publisher with a game coming up in this bundle, it might kinda tick me off that they weren't a little bit more buttoned down with their presentation.

#1108 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Ugh, my Cargo Commander key didn't work either :(

#1109 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

But if I were a dev or publisher with a game coming up in this bundle, it might kinda tick me off that they weren't a little bit more buttoned down with their presentation.

Then again, I don't really see indie game devs (and dirt cheap game devs) as people who are that worried about being all that "buttoned down" either.

bZ2g3eF.png

#1110 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

Someone posted this over at SPUF:

Apparently there was a small issue in groupees website that allowed to see the games' lineup in Be Mine Anniversary:

1$ tier:
Eschalon book 2
iBomber Defense Pacific
Livalink
Party of Sin

5$ tier:
Men of War: Assault Squad
Two Worlds 2
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Planets Under Attack
+Soundtracks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free