Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: BaGB10 + Preorder Steampunk 3 + ST: Ion Robots Bundle for a $1 each(See OP for listing + 10k posts!)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
10790 replies to this topic

#181 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Will the gift codes still work now that the bundle is closed? I wasn't sure; I emailed mine to my brother but I don't know whether he's actually activated it yet.

#182 lidl

lidl

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

I got it early on without asking for it. When did you buy your bundle?

bought mine on 22nd June.

If you haven't received it by now, you won't receive it without nagging them.

argh, this i was afraid of. i hate running after things. makes me wonder how they manage their sales, with a excel sheet or what ? :lol:
:hd: :360: :psp: :gba: :wii: :dvd: :ps2: :xbox: :gc: :ds: :pc: :ps3:

#183 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Town Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

bought mine on 22nd June.

argh, this i was afraid of. i hate running after things. makes me wonder how they manage their sales, with a excel sheet or what ? :lol:

Nope, they use legal pads and pencils

#184 eldergias

eldergias

I can be rational. Can you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:35 PM

I paid with Amazon payments, so I sent Groupees a message through Amazon payments regarding my order saying I still hadn't received the gift email and no one has responded to my 3 emails to customer service. If I don't hear anything back by tomorrow, I am going to make this an issue with Amazon payments and file a dispute. Perhaps then they will deign to respond to me? Or else they can give me back my $4. I don't mind paying the $4, but I better get what I paid for in that case. This Customer Service is terrible and really annoying me.
gallery_474050_8161_57343.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

All of my discussions are governed by the Rational Discussion Flow-Chart.

#185 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:43 PM

I paid with Amazon payments, so I sent Groupees a message through Amazon payments regarding my order saying I still hadn't received the gift email and no one has responded to my 3 emails to customer service. If I don't hear anything back by tomorrow, I am going to make this an issue with Amazon payments and file a dispute. Perhaps then they will deign to respond to me? Or else they can give me back my $4. I don't mind paying the $4, but I better get what I paid for in that case. This Customer Service is terrible and really annoying me.

Their customer service is annoying. That said, what you paid for was the bundle, which is what you got I assume? So claiming you didn't get what you paid for just because they haven't gotten the bonus to you is not quite accurate. And yes, I get that it sucks that everyone else seems to have gotten the bonus and they are ignoring you, but you should try to contact them directly through email or chat rather than through amazon payments.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#186 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

Another game added to the BAB2. A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie

#187 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:19 PM

Another game added to the BAB2. A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie

I was thinking bleh this sounds like some kind of generic shooter wargame, but when I looked it up it actually looks like a somewhat interesting adventure game.

steam_sig.png

#188 KillingMachine

KillingMachine

CAGnificent!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Seems like it's a crap shoot about getting the bonus gift even if you've emailed them. I've emailed them about it two different times now at least 3 days apart and they've never got back to me at all. I don't absolutely NEED the bonus, but it shouldn't be this difficult to get what they said you were supposed to get.

#189 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

Seems like it's a crap shoot about getting the bonus gift even if you've emailed them. I've emailed them about it two different times now at least 3 days apart and they've never got back to me at all. I don't absolutely NEED the bonus, but it shouldn't be this difficult to get what they said you were supposed to get.

Have you talked to Jonny Cappuccino directly in their chat on the site? That's the best you can do. Emailing them doesn't always reach them.

#190 KillingMachine

KillingMachine

CAGnificent!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Have you talked to Jonny Cappuccino directly in their chat on the site? That's the best you can do. Emailing them doesn't always reach them.

I guess I'll either try to track this guy down sometime or just let it go. The email route doesn't seem to be that effective.

#191 almostheathen

almostheathen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

Got my gift key after 5 mins after sending my 2nd email including my groupees account number the 2nd time.

#192 lidl

lidl

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

same here, received the gift url after a few hours after inquiring via email.
:hd: :360: :psp: :gba: :wii: :dvd: :ps2: :xbox: :gc: :ds: :pc: :ps3:

#193 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

Another game added to the roster of the upcoming BAB2: Dead Horde

#194 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:28 PM

Another game added to the roster of the upcoming BAB2: Dead Horde

Awesome. One more puzzle piece to my giant zombie game catalogue!

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#195 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

Hm. In for Operation Valkyrie and Syberia 2 and maybe Iron Grip: Warlord. Can't see getting too excited about Dead Horde. I played the demo and it didn't seem too good.

#196 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:42 PM

I would be in for Tiny Bang and A Stroke of Fate. Any others getting added?

#197 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:11 PM

The preview site is up: http://groupees.com/bab2

It lists all of the games

Dino D-Day
Hammerfight
Alien Breed Impact
Tiny Bang Story
Iron Grip Warlord
Dogfighter
Syberia II
Dead Horde
A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie
Will Fight For Food
Postal
Depth Hunter

#198 speedwerd

speedwerd

That Groupees OP Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:21 PM

Thanks for the headsup, updated the OP.

#199 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

I wonder how many of those games will activate on Steam, interested in Syberia II, Dead Horde and Dino D-Day

T9rTk6Q.gif

#200 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:47 PM

I wonder how many of those games will activate on Steam, interested in Syberia II, Dead Horde and Dino D-Day

All of them except for these should activate on Steam:

Will Fight For Food
Postal
Depth Hunter

I'm expecting those games to have desura keys, but I don't think that's been confirmed.

#201 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:23 AM

The preview site is up: http://groupees.com/bab2

It lists all of the games

Dino D-Day
Hammerfight
Alien Breed Impact
Tiny Bang Story
Iron Grip Warlord
Dogfighter
Syberia II
Dead Horde
Will Fight For Food
Postal
Depth Hunter

Yes, Dogfighter!!! It's on my wishlist for the summer sale. I've been waiting for it to go on sale or end up in a bundle for 6 months. My wish has come true.

This looks like a fairly decent list. So far, I'm definitely buying:
Dogfighter
Syberia II

And I might also add:
Tiny Bang Story
Iron Grip Warlord
Depth Hunter

#202 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:27 AM

WOW. VERY few games I already have. Very happy. Although... POSTAL? AGAIN?

#203 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

couch slave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

Postal is rather a smart choice to put in there actually. The last bundle had Postal 2 in it, so a lot of people will be interested in revisiting the first game as well.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#204 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:12 AM

Thoughts on Dino D-Day???

#205 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

WOW. VERY few games I already have. Very happy. Although... POSTAL? AGAIN?

Looks like Postal is giving Gemini Rue a run for its money as most bundled game.

steam_sig.png

#206 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

How does build a bundle work exactly? Can I just pick one game? I'm only interested in Syberia. Is there a minimum price?

#207 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

According to Jonny from groupies, you'll need to buy at least 3 games. Each game will be $1, but there will be a slight discount for people who pre-order. I think they said that you'd be able to get 3 games for $2 if you pre-order.

Edit: looks like it's up for pre-order right now.

#208 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

Preorder site is live.

#209 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

Anyone know what is for steam and what isn't?
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#210 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

I was just about to post that you can preorder. Will Fight for Food, Postal, and Depth Hunter are Desura/DRM-free, the rest are Steam.

Definitely getting this preorder for Syberia II, Tiny Bang Story, Dead Horde, and A Stroke of Fate. It's $1 per game if you get 1/2 games, then it drops to $0.67 per game from 3-5 games, then continues to drop per game from there. The minimum for every game is $6.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free