Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: BM14 + BaGB9 Are Live (See OP for listing + 10k posts!)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
10357 replies to this topic

#331 BigSpoonyBard

BigSpoonyBard

Aaaaauuugghh!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

Oh well, at least I have a couple of adventure games about sinister priests now. :lol:

Redundant, much? ;)

Jonny said at least one of the games in this list (I think it's a guess or wishlist that another user posted in their chat) will be in Be Mine 4:

Legend of Grimrock
ORION: Dino Beatdown
Revelations 2012
Fortune Summoners
Dynamite Jack
All Zombies Must Die!
Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
Wizorb
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Ys Origin
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Wings of Prey
SOL: Exodus
Sequence
DETOUR
Rock of Ages
Inside a Star-filled Sky
Analogue: A Hate Story
The Haunted: Hells Reach
Magical Diary
Stacking
Nexuiz
Battlemass

I'm calling Revelations 2012. Mark it down.

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#332 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:18 PM

Jonny said at least one of the games in this list (I think it's a guess or wishlist that another user posted in their chat) will be in Be Mine 4:

Legend of Grimrock
Revelations 2012
Fortune Summoners
Dynamite Jack
All Zombies Must Die!
Wizorb
Ys Origin
Wings of Prey
Sequence
DETOUR
Rock of Ages
Inside a Star-filled Sky
Magical Diary
Stacking
Nexuiz
Battlemass

There are several games on that list that I passed up during the Steam summer sale. My top pick would be Legend of Grimrock followed by the Ys games.

#333 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:22 PM

That's a tough call.

I think we can preclude Grimrock because it's probably too renowned for Groupees to snag it. If I had to guess I'd say it'll be in the next numbered-Humble.

MARS

#334 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:22 PM

I think we can cross Legend Of Grimrock off that list because the developers already have a relationship with the Humble Bundle people. If it appears in any bundle, it will be a future numbered HB.

My guess is Wings Of Prey simply because after waiting for close to a year to see if it would show up in a bundle, I finally caved-in during the summer sale & bought it.

#335 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

I think we can cross Legend Of Grimrock off that list because the developers already have a relationship with the Humble Bundle people. If it appears in any bundle, it will be a future numbered HB.

My guess is Wings Of Prey simply because after waiting for close to a year to see if it would show up in a bundle, I finally caved-in during the summer sale & bought it.

Thanks, now we can finally get it in a bundle! ;)

There are several games on that list that I passed up during the Steam summer sale. My top pick would be Legend of Grimrock followed by the Ys games.

Grimrock probably won't be in it, and I doubt the Ys games will either due to the publisher being XSEED. Only reason a Ys game was in a Steam "Indie Bundle" was because Valve suggested it. My guess would be any of these (I took out any I thought would be very unlikely to be in it):

Revelations 2012
Dynamite Jack
All Zombies Must Die!
Wings of Prey
Sequence
DETOUR
Rock of Ages
Inside a Star-filled Sky
Magical Diary
Nexuiz
Battlemass

#336 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

Thanks for the bump, almost forgot about this one. I want Dino Beatdown! But for some reason I will guess The haunted. I saw like 100 copies for $5 a pop at Half Price Books last week, they seem to need the money. Too bad I already have the game.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#337 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the $1 minimum. Picked up Stroke of Fate. Some of the other games like The Abbey and Secrets of the Vatican look interesting but I'll forget about them if I don't have them on Steam.

#338 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:20 AM

There's been some kooky happenings with the DINO Beatdown devs that you can read about on their Steam forum. Disgruntled ex employees not getting paid, lack of support, etc. etc. Wouldn't surprise me to see it in a Groupees bundle. And yeah, as already mentioned, I highly doubt it will be Grimrock since they make use of the Humble Store for their website transactions.

#339 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

Wings of Prey going DRM free for a bundle would be something.

#340 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 01:57 AM

Would be nice to see Fortune Summoners in the bundle. Doubt it though; probably will be more dinosaurs.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#341 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:28 AM

From that list, I'm actually hoping for Wizorb. Granted that it's only $3, and that's cheap enough as it is, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's in the bundle. It's an awesome game that doesn't seem to get enough love.

#342 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:52 AM

Thanks for the heads up on the $1 minimum. Some of the other games like The Abbey and Secrets of the Vatican look interesting but I'll forget about them if I don't have them on Steam.

I'm in the same boat, both of those games look really interesting but I'm not dealing with things outside of steam at this point. I picked up Syberia II. I doubt I'll play it without finding a deal for the first but it was only a $1.

Twitter: Onekumar
Now Playing:
P0B2hzf.pngyErIY3s.png2q1uoso.jpg

#343 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:32 AM

I'm in the same boat, both of those games look really interesting but I'm not dealing with things outside of steam at this point. I picked up Syberia II. I doubt I'll play it without finding a deal for the first but it was only a $1.

A lot of the Steam Summer sales have been popping up again here and there in the daily sales, so keep an eye out. Syberia is only a couple dollars on Steam when it goes on sale.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#344 pablo9000

pablo9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:22 AM

ha, yeah, I skipped be mine 3 as I had most of the games & the only one I was interested in was syberia. plus I remembered that build-a-bundle 1 had a ton of repeats & figured I'd be able to get it later.

so now I have syberia 2 and not the first one :P

#345 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2012 - 05:54 AM

I'm hoping for Analogue: A Hate Story and Magical Diary. The chances of either being in the bundle? Probably 0%

#346 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:01 AM

One last bump for this bundle. There's a little bit over 3 hours left.

I'm still trying to decide if I wanna pick up the Abbey. In then end though, I probably wont pull the trigger. It's DRM free, so I'd probably just forget about it. Did look kinda interesting though.

#347 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:42 AM

I'm hoping for Analogue: A Hate Story and Magical Diary. The chances of either being in the bundle? Probably 0%

I actually think a visual novel bundle is not a bad idea at all and maybe throw in some other stuff that's sort of on the edge of what's considered a 'game' like Dear Esther or To the Moon, but yeah I agree the chances of those being in the next BAB seem very slim.

#348 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

Deadly 30 feels like so many flash games

#349 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:01 AM

Be Mine 4 is now live.

#350 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:24 AM

Snagged it. Time to download some music. :)

bZ2g3eF.png

#351 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:36 AM

Legend of Grimrock
Revelations 2012
Fortune Summoners
Dynamite Jack
All Zombies Must Die!
Wizorb
Ys Origin
Wings of Prey
Sequence
DETOUR
Rock of Ages
Inside a Star-filled Sky
Magical Diary
Stacking
Nexuiz
Battlemass

LOL who would've thought that out of all the games in the list I posted, the 1 game that would be in Be Mine 4 is Revelations 2012. I just now noticed that lol.

#352 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:41 AM

That's some cruel joke, inserting that crap game alongside what are otherwise A-list (or at least B+ list) indie titles, and actually having it be the one.
76561197996844513.png

#353 Larce80

Larce80

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

hehe yea, that was a hype builder
Sign up at Greenmangaming with my link and we'll both get $2 credit when you make a purchase :)

#354 Lint21

Lint21

Probably Drunk

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

Picked up a bundle. Happy to support the Groupees guys - even if this isn't a great bundle content-wise, they set the minimum accordingly. I paid more than the minimum, so I guess their strategy worked :)
SUPPORT FLOUR GUNS.
Posted Image

#355 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

I paid $5 just to qualify for any bonus unlock next week. $1 per game isn't bad. Here is hoping it is good.

#356 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

I'm going to wait. Only game that remotely interests me is Laxius Force.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#357 DRM-Free

DRM-Free

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

I jumped in simply for Zero Gear. I had been interested in getting a kart racer for quite some time, and there are so few on the PC. (Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is the only other title that comes to mind.)

I know Zero Gear won't be of horribly high quality, but, who knows, some of the simplest games have turned out to be very amusing in multiplayer environments.

#358 sykotek

sykotek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:06 PM

For those who care about these sort of details, 20% of the purchase price goes to charity: water.

#359 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

For those who care about these sort of details, 20% of the purchase price goes to charity: water.

+1

This is kind of a crappy bundle as has been discussed in the Steam thread, but charity:water is a great charity, so I'll probably bite on this.
698770.png

If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.

#360 Palinn

Palinn

Skip the odds.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:19 PM

I jumped in simply for Zero Gear. I had been interested in getting a kart racer for quite some time, and there are so few on the PC. (Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is the only other title that comes to mind.)

I know Zero Gear won't be of horribly high quality, but, who knows, some of the simplest games have turned out to be very amusing in multiplayer environments.

As a fan of kart racers I really want this one too but I'm not terribly interested in the other games. Can't decide how much to pay...

Anyone know if the Xbox wireless speed wheel works with this?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free