Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: BM14 + BaGB9 Are Live (See OP for listing + 10k posts!)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
10120 replies to this topic

#1021 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

So it appears KISS was formed in 2012, while Lace Mamba has been around since at least 2009.

The names of the two founders of KISS are 1c execs. The named Lace Mamba founder has no connection to 1c.

I'm going to assume that there's not a connection outside of 1c working with Lace Mamba for some distribution of 1c games, which may very well fall aside with KISS now existing.

#1022 JamesJoyce

JamesJoyce

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

Don't use amazon for payment. I am stuck since hours with this message though the payment went through:

We noticed you tried to make purchase using Amazon.
If you made a payment you will see products immediately after Amazon processes it. Thanks!

:(

#1023 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

Don't use amazon for payment. I am stuck since hours with this message though the payment went through:

I paid with Amazon and received my keys almost instantly.
Selling Steam keys: Terraria (Cards) $1.50 & PixelJunk Shooter $0.90

#1024 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

I ordered around 10 hours ago and still no keys for me either.

#1025 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

I ordered around 10 hours ago and still no keys for me either.

Try to pm someone from the support chat.

Vivisector is so bad that it's good*. I hope that they're going to add at least another bonus (1c game)

*Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Stonekeep, 30 January 2013 - 09:21 AM.

#1026 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

It's no Necrovision...

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1027 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

It's no Necrovision...

oh my god. I have to get this game now!:applause::lol::lol:

#1028 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

New bonus,

Best dubbing ever. I love you 1c.

It's no Necrovision...

As soon as I finish Vivisector I'm gonna install it :D

#1029 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

New bonus,
(URL SNIP!)

I was in for King's Bounty and Lucius which, despite a lukewarm reception and some obvious faults, still managed to intrigue me, but this Planet Alcatraz is something... like a bleak Fallout with a rude 80s action star wannabe in the land of breton queers. It drips potential, at the very least! :D
Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#1030 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

The soundtrack is amazing though.

#1031 MrBonk

MrBonk

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

New bonus,

As soon as I finish Vivisector I'm gonna install it :D

Why are the subtitles so off from what he says XD

#1032 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

The new bonus is already just about unlocked.

Check out my Indie gaming site for news, previews, reviews, and giveaways!

#1033 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

The new bonus is already just about unlocked.

Great, will there be more of them?

edit. still 500 bundles left to the unlock :(

#1034 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Great, will there be more of them?

edit. still 500 bundles left to the unlock :(

I'm not entirely sure. I could see one being added at 7,500 bundles or something. It would probably be another 1C title of some sort.

#1035 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

uh, 3500 more bundles... that's a lot for 2 days. But I hope so. I wish it's Konung 3 :)

#1036 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

uh, 3500 more bundles... that's a lot for 2 days. But I hope so. I wish it's Konung 3 :)

Don't quote me on that. I'm just taking a complete guess. We still have 400 more bundles before we get Planet Alcatraz (which could take a couple hours).

#1037 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

So it appears KISS was formed in 2012, while Lace Mamba has been around since at least 2009.

The names of the two founders of KISS are 1c execs. The named Lace Mamba founder has no connection to 1c.

I'm going to assume that there's not a connection outside of 1c working with Lace Mamba for some distribution of 1c games, which may very well fall aside with KISS now existing.

Yea, you are pretty much spot on. KISS was founded in late 2012 to serve as a full-service management agency. We represent the 1C and Lace Mamba catalogs, but our main focus is to help indie developers through our own label. We help distribute their games across many sites without charging anything up front or having them forfeit any rights over their title.

Now as for the JULIA issue, I am sure Lace Mamba will have it resolved soon. Would you guys be interested in getting hints before future sales and bundles? If so, I can speak to my boss and see if I can do this.

#1038 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

in for KB and iBomber.

Alcatraz might even be played after watching the video above on comedic value alone.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#1039 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

Now as for the JULIA issue, I am sure Lace Mamba will have it resolved soon. Would you guys be interested in getting hints before future sales and bundles? If so, I can speak to my boss and see if I can do this.

It'd be nice, but since your prices aren't beat-the-average, I don't think it's necessary. But that's just me.

#1040 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Yea, you are pretty much spot on. KISS was founded in late 2012 to serve as a full-service management agency. We represent the 1C and Lace Mamba catalogs, but our main focus is to help indie developers through our own label. We help distribute their games across many sites without charging anything up front or having them forfeit any rights over their title.

I'm in love with 1c games so, for me, any anticipation on future bundles/sales is great.

It'd be nice, but since your prices aren't beat-the-average, I don't think it's necessary. But that's just me.

King's Bounty is 1c.

#1041 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

It'll always be different. When we had IndieGala 11 it was pay what you want.

I'm in love with 1c games so, for me, any anticipation on future bundles/sales is great.

I'll see what I can do. It'd be pretty fun.

#1042 Stonekeep

Stonekeep

ThePizzaDude

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:42 PM

Indiegala 7 and 11 were great (especially 11, Men of War is one of my favorite ww2 games)

#1043 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

So the JULIA developer is saying

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=122116943 (note: the comment in question might drop to page 2)

JanKavan [author] 6 hours ago
groupees bundle is not our activity. :(

Note the frowning face.

Comments?

#1044 shrinerr

shrinerr

Now whatcha gon' do wit it?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

I'm really liking the new layout of the site. I click on one of the bundles, then click on the picture to get my key. I just redeemed 3 keys to games i previously bought, but I guess they added Steam keys without me knowing (Guns of Icarus, Dwarfs, and Avencast)

#1045 jaydepps

jaydepps

CAGiversary!

• Lowball Ban

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

So the JULIA developer is saying

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=122116943 (note: the comment in question might drop to page 2)

Note the frowning face.

Comments?

I am sure this will be resolved soon. There seemed to be a misunderstanding from one of the parties. I really can't say much more.

#1046 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

Interesting for Greenlight...

JanKavan [author] 9 hours ago
Valve today integrated a brand new item stats data which gives us full information what does it mean to get greenlit. Based upon this data I can say that we need 3000 more Yes votes to the community event to start! Please spread the news, I believe it will be big fun AND it will be just a start. More voting will then follow!

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1047 Foxhack

Foxhack

Bad at math

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

It's no Necrovision...

Is that Francis from Left 4 Dead?

foxhack.jpg

#1048 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

You guys don't even know. I was happy romping along the first level killing Nazi zombies, and then I get to the end and "Holy shit, it's a wizard!"

I kid you not, the first boss is a fucking wizard.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1049 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:33 PM

Noticed that they pulled the Amazon Payment option, but PayPal still up. Still have this message on my Profile Page, even though Amazon has taken the payment out of my bank account and I have an email confirmation. Support said in chat yesterday that they would have it solved "in the AM" today. should I buy another bundle just to be safe?

"We noticed you tried to make purchase using Amazon. If you made a payment you will see products immediately after Amazon processes it. Thanks!"

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#1050 speedwerd

speedwerd

That Groupees OP Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

Just bringing this back to the first page, seems no more bonuses.

Also just a little under 6 hours until this bundle is gone

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free