Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Groupees: BM14 + BaGB9 Are Live (See OP for listing + 10k posts!)

Music Bundle Game Indie Backlog Groupees Steam Desura DRM Free

• Please log in to reply
10317 replies to this topic

#1141 speedwerd

speedwerd

That Groupees OP Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

Very nice bundle. I'll probably buy a couple of the $1 bundles to give to friends to coop Party of Sin

According to the game's steam page, the coop is local and not online, FYI.

#1142 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

Mac getting some love. Most of these are Mac compatible according to Steam.
With that said does this give steam keys with purchase?

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Last of Us Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#1143 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

Any game that's on steam, you get a steam key for

#1144 speedwerd

speedwerd

That Groupees OP Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:37 AM

Yes, separate steam keys for each game.
Livalink and Major Mayhem (when unlocked), will get Desura keys. But you can help them get on steam by voting them up on their greenlight page :bouncy:

#1145 jatan11t

jatan11t

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

According to the game's steam page, the coop is local and not online, FYI.

Oh, just looked that up. Looks like you're right.

#1146 brokenpavement

brokenpavement

Maracas Master

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:24 AM

In for one! Lots of co-op for $5.

If anyone is interested in free keys for iBomber, Livalink, or Eschalon II, send me a PM. I'm probably not going to play them, so I'd rather give them to someone who actually wants them.

#1147 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

Eschalon Book 2 steam key: 3PAL0-HVXH4-DCVF4
Livalink Desura key: 3YLS8-RY0QR-PQH3V-B0F3Z-1CK8N
Ibomber defense steam key: 5NK2Y-I7ETJ-C7ZQC

#1148 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:32 PM

Eschalon Book 2 steam key: 3PAL0-HVXH4-DCVF4
Livalink Desura key: 3YLS8-RY0QR-PQH3V-B0F3Z-1CK8N
Ibomber defense steam key: 5NK2Y-I7ETJ-C7ZQC

Grabbed the Lavalink key. I might pick up this bundle later. So if I do, I'll pass my lavalink key from that along to somebody else.

Thanks.

#1149 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

instant buy for me, thanks for letting me know this is live!

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#1150 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

Bought at $5 - too many decent games not to.

Also, for anyone who likes chiptune music:

http://groupees.com/chip

6 albums for $1 (The Massacre is worth many times that by itself if you don't already have it) plus more coming.

#1151 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:16 PM

The next bonus is Dungeons: the Dark Lord. I think BMA is so far the best bundle in 2013.

#1152 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

I was about to chime in and say Groupees has officially surpassed IR as my favorite bundle spot.

#1153 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

The next bonus is Dungeons: the Dark Lord. I think BMA is so far the best bundle in 2013.

I'm happy about that one. Playing the Dungeons demo prevented me from throwing money at it. I hope the sequel is better, and at any rate I'd be unlikely to buy it on it's own but happy to have it in a bundle.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1154 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

Damn and I just bought the gold edition during the gmg sale, oh well, looks like Ill have a spare one of those

#1155 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

is it just me, or does Planets Under Attack seem awfully like Eufloria? It certainly looks to have similar gameplay.

And is TWII noticeable better on PC if I already have it for PS3?

#1156 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

is it just me, or does Planets Under Attack seem awfully like Eufloria? It certainly looks to have similar gameplay.

I've heard it's like Galcon, but I haven't played it yet so I can't confirm.

No idea about TW2.

#1157 vherub

vherub

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

if you are into modding, the pc version would be considered worth it

#1158 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:08 PM

PUA, Galcon, Eufloria, etc. are all basically the same type of gameplay. Fairly shallow strategy you just move mass amounts of units from one planet to another. Dungeons is pretty awful, too.

#1159 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

Lots of good stuff in this anniversary bundle. Really wanted Party of Sin and and the Edna and Harvey adventure game. The rest are just bonuses IMHO but will get played someday.

#1160 motoki

motoki

In Soviet Russia keys activate YOU!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

if you are into modding, the pc version would be considered worth it

There's also the multiplayer. I don't know if PS3 people can cross play multiplayer with PC people but I was kind of thinking no. I'd imagine with this bundle there may be more people playing the multiplayer Two Worlds 2 now, at least for a time.

#1161 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

I bought Groupees BMA mostly for TW2 and Party of sin (don't know the game, but everybody is talking about it). Also, I wanted to support Groupees... they are doing a GREAT job. I love their Build a Bundle series (The past "build a greenlight" being the best one IMHO) and music bundles (the last one, with The Mothership, was awesome)

I'm glad they include Dungeons. I played the demo of the first one about a year ago and liked it. I know is not DK (no game can be DK!) but it was fun on it own terms.

#1162 JoeFlacco4God

JoeFlacco4God

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

I got in for this one...thanks for posting.

#1163 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

So if anyone was curious (like I was) about the possibility of online co-op being added to Party of Sin in the future.. the answer is no, it won't be. I asked the dev about it and got this response:

Nope we won't be able to add online multiplayer. Our engine doesn't support it. Sorry!

#1164 asheskitty

asheskitty

Friend of NakedBladeEyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

I bought Groupees BMA mostly for TW2 and Party of sin (don't know the game, but everybody is talking about it). Also, I wanted to support Groupees... they are doing a GREAT job. I love their Build a Bundle series (The past "build a greenlight" being the best one IMHO) and music bundles (the last one, with The Mothership, was awesome)

I'm glad they include Dungeons. I played the demo of the first one about a year ago and liked it. I know is not DK (no game can be DK!) but it was fun on it own terms.

The impression I had from the demo of the original Dungeon's was that they didn't accomplish what they set out to, so instead of it playing like a dungeon themepark simulator, a lot of stuff doesn't mesh quite right.

I dream in yellow comic sans.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets Bad Rats again.

♥·.·´¯`·.·♥ Le Mew - Le Purrrrr ♥·.·´¯`·.·♥
Price Trackers --- Enhanced Steam --- SteamGameSales --- IsThereAnyDeal --- CamelCamelCamel Amazon $5 off w/EC List

Don't you be messin' with asheskitty. That girl be from the STREETS, yo.

#1165 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:17 AM

So if anyone was curious (like I was) about the possibility of online co-op being added to Party of Sin in the future.. the answer is no, it won't be. I asked the dev about it and got this response:

Wow, tell em to stop building games on DOS.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1166 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 05:43 AM

Well this is horrific.

http://cloud-2.steam...427433FBE76960/
http://cloud-2.steam...A5F362FCE5514C/

#1167 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:00 AM

Well this is horrific.

not to mention, 3 activations and each hardware and OS change uses up one activation. after that, you will need to contact steam for reset.

you can read about it at:

Steam forum two worlds 2

topware interactive forum

#1168 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

Victim of the Industry

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:22 AM

Is that Adam Lavine's shirt, Squee?

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#1169 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:22 AM

not to mention, 3 activations and each hardware and OS change uses up one activation. after that, you will need to contact steam for reset.

you can read about it at:

Steam forum two worlds 2

topware interactive forum

That's old info. It's actually hard to find accurate info on how many activations you have. The Topware staff claim that theres no activation limit for the Steam version, and Groupees claims that you get 10 system activations.

I also saw some guy post on the new Steam community forum that he had installed it over 5 times with no issues, after several hardware changes.. so I don't know lol.

#1170 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:56 AM

That's old info. It's actually hard to find accurate info on how many activations you have. The Topware staff claim that theres no activation limit for the Steam version, and Groupees claims that you get 10 system activations.

I also saw some guy post on the new Steam community forum that he had installed it over 5 times with no issues, after several hardware changes.. so I don't know lol.

I hope Im wrong because i hate contacting steam

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, Bundle, Game, Indie, Backlog, Groupees, Steam, Desura, DRM Free